BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Soften and boost your skin's elasticity and suppleness with a best-selling, irresistibly chocolate-scented lotion. Best for: very dry skin and pregnant women to help prevent stretch marks How it works: Community Trade cocoa butter, an excellent moisturizer that melts at body temperature, is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Sunflower seed oil is very rich in essential fatty acids to help restore skin's natural moisture barrier to improve smoothness and suppleness.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Evelina J.
Langhorne, PA
It was a very nice lotion but it didn't do more than what other lotions could do. The pros are that it leaves your skin smooth but the last isn't super long. The cons are the sticky residue. it does take a while for the product to be absorbed by your skin. i do think it leaves your skin healthier but it's not the most WOW product.
Amber M.
I love the the body shop lotions! Particularly the cocoa butter scent, it's not like the other artificial smelling lotion out there. It's a very thick consistent and moisturizes the skin so well! It can be a little greasy feeling on the hands at times so maybe only use when you're around the house
Sierra B.
Forest Grove, OR
HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TRY THIS. I love this lotion and all my friends do too, they use it almost more then me. it makes your skin feel so smooth and soft without feeling goopy like some lotions do it sinks in to the skin. I would so recommend this to anyone and best of all, it isn't expensive.
Mallory W.
My favorite lotion ever. The cocoa butter makes my skin so soft. Its a very neutral smelling lotion so its great for men and women. Its not greasy, thick, or too scene. It comes in regular sized bottle and jumbo bottles so if you try it and love it get the big bottle. Would recommend.
Christine N.
Temecula, CA
The smell is amazing....takes me away to a tropical island. This is amazing stuff and I would recommend it to everyone. The scent is not to strong and not too weak either. Just right. Feels amazing and very gentle. I love it. Most times body shop has promotional offers in stores too.
Kristen T.
Piedmont, AL
I really enjoyed this coca butter lotion. Through the summer it has kept my skin very mustered. I apply it every other day and the feeling last all day. I think its a very good price for the quality. I would recommend this product to others and hope they enjoy it as much as i have.
Karolina T.
Denver, CO
I'm a long lasting fan of anything The Body Shop related. This lotion was not a disappointment. Great sent staying on your body the whole day combined with a great texture leaving your skin silky soft is a recipe for a great body lotion. It's also amazing on your hands. Winner!
Michelle T.
I have always loved the scent of cocoa butter, and this product delivers on that. Furthermore, I cannot stand using any lotion that is too thick or sticky, and this lotion is so smooth and absorbs quickly into my skin. It leaves it feeling very hydrated.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
You can not go wrong with this hand lotion! The smell is amazing, the texture is wonderful & leaves your skin smooth & moisturized! It's a little on the pricey side, but I like to splurge on it since it's a really great product!
Amanda E.
Mason, OH
This lotion makes your skin feel like silk! It smells really lovely and just makes you feel so relaxed, like you're at a spa. It's not too greasy but it definitely works to make your skin softer. I love it!