BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Soften and boost your skin's elasticity and suppleness with a best-selling, irresistibly chocolate-scented lotion. Best for: very dry skin and pregnant women to help prevent stretch marks How it works: Community Trade cocoa butter, an excellent moisturizer that melts at body temperature, is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Sunflower seed oil is very rich in essential fatty acids to help restore skin's natural moisture barrier to improve smoothness and suppleness.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "A real treat for the skin. This has a wonderful aroma along with a moisturizing effect on the skin. It leaves skin soft, supple and happy!" in 11 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite products because I have dry skin and I have experience with bad lotion that makes me break out and the smell is amazing and lasts long." in 7 reviews
  • "I have always loved the scent of cocoa butter, and this product delivers on that. Furthermore, I cannot stand using any lotion that is too thick or sticky, and this lotion is so smooth and absorbs quickly into my skin. It leaves it feeling very hydrated." in 3 reviews
Samni W.
Double Spgs, AL
This was amazing. It smells REALLY good. It helped the dry skin on my elbows and hands. It was really gentle and didn't irritate me. It didn't feel really oily and absorbed into my skin quickly. I would buy this over and over again. Just can't find it anywhere anymore.
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
Any of the nut butter lotions or butters will hydrate your skin and leave it smelling yummy. These products are natural, no animal testing/cruelty, and they are super low cost for the quality that you get. I will purchase these again.
Amber M.
I love the the body shop lotions! Particularly the cocoa butter scent, it's not like the other artificial smelling lotion out there. It's a very thick consistent and moisturizes the skin so well! It can be a little greasy feeling on the hands at times so maybe only use when you're around the house
Mallory W.
My favorite lotion ever. The cocoa butter makes my skin so soft. Its a very neutral smelling lotion so its great for men and women. Its not greasy, thick, or too scene. It comes in regular sized bottle and jumbo bottles so if you try it and love it get the big bottle. Would recommend.
Sierra B.
Forest Grove, OR
HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TRY THIS. I love this lotion and all my friends do too, they use it almost more then me. it makes your skin feel so smooth and soft without feeling goopy like some lotions do it sinks in to the skin. I would so recommend this to anyone and best of all, it isn't expensive.
Kristen T.
Piedmont, AL
I really enjoyed this coca butter lotion. Through the summer it has kept my skin very mustered. I apply it every other day and the feeling last all day. I think its a very good price for the quality. I would recommend this product to others and hope they enjoy it as much as i have.
Karolina T.
Denver, CO
I'm a long lasting fan of anything The Body Shop related. This lotion was not a disappointment. Great sent staying on your body the whole day combined with a great texture leaving your skin silky soft is a recipe for a great body lotion. It's also amazing on your hands. Winner!
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
You can not go wrong with this hand lotion! The smell is amazing, the texture is wonderful & leaves your skin smooth & moisturized! It's a little on the pricey side, but I like to splurge on it since it's a really great product!
Michelle T.
Amanda E.
Kent, OH
This lotion makes your skin feel like silk! It smells really lovely and just makes you feel so relaxed, like you're at a spa. It's not too greasy but it definitely works to make your skin softer. I love it!