BY THE BODY SHOP

Embrace your softer side with a creamy, chocolate-scented scrub that has exfoliating ground rice and almond shell powder.Community Trade cocoa butter, an excellent moisturizer that melts at body temperature, is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants.Community Trade organic soy oil is very rich in essential fatty acids that help to repair skin's moisture barrier, so skin is smooth and supple.

Hailey S.
Yuma
I've never used this myself but I have a friend who swears by it and it's nice that it comes in a small size so you can check it out for yourself. I'd love to try this product!
Melissa S.
Vista, CA
The Body Shop's Cocoa Butter Body Scrub is one of my all time favorite products. It's a creamy base with gentle, yet highly effective scrubby particles. It has a light, warm, cocoa butter scent. I love how this product not only exfoliates but also leaves my skin with some gentle hydration. This is one product I've purchased again and again.
Berna P.
I tried this product as it was a gift from a friend. I liked how the smell wasn't overpowering like other scrubs and it didn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily afterwards, which I have also experienced with other "cocoa butter" infused products. I also enjoyed that It left my skin soft, but not "ashy." I have tried body scrubs and body washes that although worked, my skin would appear "ashy" if I forgot to put lotion on after showering.
Casey O.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Let's start with the pros. This product smells great and the exfoliant is rough enough to do its job without being too gritty that it leaves me red.

Cons: It leaves a residue after washing off that I don't particularly enjoy. It creates a great "barrier" that leaves the moisture in, but I don't particularly enjoy the feeling.
Deborah B.
Redmond, WA
I buy the largest size they have, this is gritty, and extremely moisturizing! It is so perfect for before your shower, rub it in like lotion, rinse and you are ready to be moisturizer or prepped for your favorite self tanner, by far my holy grail of scrubs, and I've tried them ALL!!
Angela E.
Pflugerville, TX
I absolutely love this body scrub! There's nothing I would change about this. It is a little pricey for an everyday scrub. But sometimes The Body Shop has sales. I would buy this over and over.
Amazing product!!! This body scrub is perfect to exfoliate the skin. It is so easy to use. I bought this product from a body shop store. One jar has lasted me a whole year! I would definitely buy this product again, it comes in lots of yummy scents!
Katoria H.
Seaboard, NC
I absolutely love this scrub. I like the cocoa butter scent and it was very inexpensive on the Body Shop website. It made my skin feel very smooth for a long time.
Eleni D.
Gaithersburg , MD
The product smells good. I love the rice texture, feels cleansing towards my skin but I feel it leaves an oily residue which I'm not too fond of.
melanie c.
Charlotte, NC
I love this! My sister got me this for Christmas and I love it. It does a good job at exfoliating. Highly recommend