THE BODY SHOP® Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Milky Toner

Enriched with Chinese rice and ginseng extract and organic Community Trade sesame seed oil from Nicaragua our 100% vegan formula leaves skin looking visibly smoother brighter and revitalised.

For brighter-looking skin
Infused with Chinese rice and ginseng extract and organic Community Trade sesame seed oil from Nicaragua
100% vegan
Formulated without alcohol
82% of women agree that their skin looked instantly brighter (based on trial results from 107 women)

INGREDIENTS
The world is our source of beauty

SESAME

All Ingredients
Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract/Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Limonene, Sodium Hydroxide, Citral, Citronellol, Linalool, Eugenol, Dextrin, Oryza Sativa Extract/Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract.

HOW TO USE
Make The Most Of It
Soak a few drops into a cotton pad and gently cleanse skin. Avoid the eye area.

Will this help clear whiteheads, minimize pores and redness?
Is this good for reducing pores and acne scars?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Milky Toner!
How would you rate this product?
ab167ae
I use the powder wash. It’s honestly my best fave cleanser I have tried and with my skin prone to breakouts I have tried many! I use this in my routine after I use a gel wash and leaves my skin feeling so clean and smooth also because it’s powder it lasted over just around 8 months. Which is amazing for such a small product. Honestly gals add this twice a week into your routine and you won’t regret it. #bodyshop #powderwash #amazing #selflove
Casco, MI
This is a great toner that doesn’t have alcohol or any harsh ingredients. I just started using this Ginseng & Rice toner and TBS’s seaweed toner with the 7 skins method and let me tell ya, it works beautifully!!! I have never had a bad reaction to this and always leaves my skin feeling healthy and glowing.
This is a really good balancing toner. I have oily skin and love using it at night or in the morning before makeup. It's a milky consistancy and I think it would even work for people a little on the dry side. I no longer use toner, but I would absolutely buy this again!
Coquitlam, BC
Made me breakout after just one use. Had so much texture on my skin. Returned it immediately. I thought with it being all natural, it would help but it did the complete opposite. Never will buy skin products from the body shop
New Castle, DE
Great product! It makes my skin looking brighter and clearer. I love to use it in colder days, it makes my skin visibly softer. If you get lucky to catch some discount at the Body Shop website, the price is affordable.
temecula
This smelled really nice and refreshing and felt very good on the skin after cleansing. I did repurchase this a few times. I use this at nice time because it can be a little sticky for daytime use before makeup.
Leduc
This product made my skin feels so refreshed and soft. It’s very gentle on my face. They should make a spray bottle with the product in it so it’s easier. I used this twice and would definitely buy again!
Iowa City, IA
i eyeballed this for a while before i decided to buy it because i thought i would really like it and i did right away (still use it to this day) but sometimes it can leave an almost sticky/more film-like feeling on the face after. when it says milky toner (THE BODY SHOP® Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Milky Toner) i kind of expect slightly moisture-like results ? in the end it doesn’t completely dry me out which is what i wanted from a toner and it works to get off that lingering stuff after a makeup wipe or just sweat/dirty face times
London
The best hydrating toner I’ve ever used! I just pour some out on my palm and quickly rub it in both hands to evenly distribute it and pat, pat, pat away! It’s so gentle and hydrating that I just layer it on a couple times and put on my Cream which is an occlusive to lock it in! It does wonders for my dehydrated combo skin! I’ve also noticed that my skin is plumper and my foundation and concealer don’t crease as much! My holy grail that I highly recommend to try!!!
It’s a good toner. Big quantity and good value for the price. Removed everything but does leave skin feeling dry. Wish it was more hydrating and smooth. Good packaging