THE BODY SHOP® Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Milky Toner

Enriched with Chinese rice and ginseng extract and organic Community Trade sesame seed oil from Nicaragua our 100% vegan formula leaves skin looking visibly smoother brighter and revitalised.

For brighter-looking skin
Infused with Chinese rice and ginseng extract and organic Community Trade sesame seed oil from Nicaragua
100% vegan
Formulated without alcohol
82% of women agree that their skin looked instantly brighter (based on trial results from 107 women)

INGREDIENTS
The world is our source of beauty

SESAME

All Ingredients
Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract/Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Limonene, Sodium Hydroxide, Citral, Citronellol, Linalool, Eugenol, Dextrin, Oryza Sativa Extract/Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract.

HOW TO USE
Make The Most Of It
Soak a few drops into a cotton pad and gently cleanse skin. Avoid the eye area.

Will this help clear whiteheads, minimize pores and redness?
Is this good for reducing pores and acne scars?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Milky Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Casco, MI
This is a great toner that doesn’t have alcohol or any harsh ingredients. I just started using this Ginseng & Rice toner and TBS’s seaweed toner with the 7 skins method and let me tell ya, it works beautifully!!! I have never had a bad reaction to this and always leaves my skin feeling healthy and glowing.
This is a really good balancing toner. I have oily skin and love using it at night or in the morning before makeup. It's a milky consistancy and I think it would even work for people a little on the dry side. I no longer use toner, but I would absolutely buy this again!
temecula
This smelled really nice and refreshing and felt very good on the skin after cleansing. I did repurchase this a few times. I use this at nice time because it can be a little sticky for daytime use before makeup.
Iowa City, IA
i eyeballed this for a while before i decided to buy it because i thought i would really like it and i did right away (still use it to this day) but sometimes it can leave an almost sticky/more film-like feeling on the face after. when it says milky toner (THE BODY SHOP® Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Milky Toner) i kind of expect slightly moisture-like results ? in the end it doesn’t completely dry me out which is what i wanted from a toner and it works to get off that lingering stuff after a makeup wipe or just sweat/dirty face times
Jamaica, NY
The Body Shop is one of my favorite places to shop for skin care and it’s honestly one of my favorite toners (and it’s pretty affordable!) it removes the remaining traces of makeup after I wash my face. And my face just feels cooled and prepped for the rest of my skin care
It feels a bit like burning sensation sometimes when I put it on. It's nothing great, I can live with or without it. I've had better toners and it's mediocre. I think there are room for improvement, maybe gentler ingredients? But I wouldn't buy it again.
Bolingbrook , IL
THE BODY SHOP® Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Milky Toner uploaded by Complexion C.
I liked this product when I first started using it but I didn’t get the same results after a while of using it. The first time I used it the ginseng felt great on my skin, I could feel it clearing out my skin. But it did not continue with the same results.THE BODY SHOP® Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Milky Toner
Humble, TX
Purchased at: The Body Shop
This feels more like an essence type of texture where it isn't a liquid but also isn't as thick as a serum. Packaging is easy to use and the price is very worth the amount of product you get. This definitely brightens my dull skin. I use a more liquidy toner like the Thayers Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner and then apply this. Totally recommend!
Sioux Falls, SD
THE BODY SHOP® Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Milky Toner uploaded by Elizabeth H.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I will admit I originally picked this up because the bottle is gorgeous; however I do really like how hydrating this. It does have sesame oil in it so you have to shake it well before each use, and it does sting a little if it gets too close to the eyes.
Stone Mtn, GA
This product is good i like it. So far I have used it for about 8 months. I have oily skin so it keeps it balanced and it does not dry my skin out. I would recommend buying this.