BY THE BODY SHOP

THE BODY SHOP® Candied Ginger Body Lotion
  • "Oh my gosh, the smell on this! Like all Body Shop lotions, high quality and moisturizing but the warm ginger smell really sets this lotion apart. Perfect for this time of year." in 3 reviews
BRANDY G.
I love everything ginger and this lotion is heavenly! I love the rich creaminess and soft smooth touch it leaves. My skin is left moisturized and nourished and I keep it in my purse at all times for the soft fell and burst of sweet aroma that lingers for hours.
J J.
People compare the body shop butters and lotions to bath and body works. But there is truly no comparison. There product are thicker and stay on all day long. The candied ginger is perfect for the fall time. I wear it everyday.
Danielle F.
Lebanon, IL
This lotion is great if you want to smell wonderful all day. It is also ver gentle on the skin. I use it about once a day, and love it. It is completely worth the value. If you are looking for something inexpensive that will last all day, this is it. I would definitely purchase this again.
Jessie R.
Kissimmee, FL
Smells awesome! But is greasy - dislike this company's lotions.
LOVE all of their other products, but advice skipping their lotion.
Bought at The Body Shop online. Pricey.
Rob M.
New Fairfield, CT
My Gf is obsessed with this lotion, loves how soft and smooth it makes her skin. The candied ginger scent is unique, and isn't overly perfumey which I like. Really great lotion overall.
Alisha S.
Mulberry, FL
This smell.Great and really keeps ur hands really soft but if u can't find it on sale than the principle e can be little much but think it could be well worth the money
Denise R.
Garfield, NM
I love the lotions from the body shop however I just don't really care for ginger. Received this as a gift and I couldn't bring myself to use it more than once because of the smell.
Jennifer L.
San Francisco, CA
Oh my gosh, the smell on this!
Mitsie M.
Fort Mohave, AZ
Oh my gosh I loved this! ! It smells amazing! ! Perfect if you are thinking if getting something pleasant and not to perfumey for the office.
Erin T.
The ginger smell isn't a good smell to have rubbed or sprayed on me... Maybe it's my body but I'll keep passing over this scent when i buy.