BY THE BODY SHOP

Gently yet effectively remove all traces of your waterproof and long-lasting makeup and mascara with a mild, fragrance-and dye-free lotion. Organic Community Trade camomile water, known for its calming benefits, cools and soothes skin. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Camomile Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover. see more...

• Can you this remove with eyelash extensions?1 Answers
The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
  • "This is my daily makeup remover and it gets rid of all the mascara and eyeliner that I use by the end of the day. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have to say it's not my favourite eye makeup remover, I feel like it's not the best at getting all my eye makeup off with one pad, especially if I wear liquid liner, takes a little elbow grease to work, but all in all a good product and I would buy it again" in 2 reviews
  • "The remover doesn't sting, leave oily residue on my eyes and actually works as it's supposed to without scrubbing my eyes." in 1 review
  • "I like that this isn't filled with harsh chemicals ad still use it most of the time." in 1 review
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Camomile Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover is not tested in animals, is in fact an excellent lotion-type eye-makeup remover for all skin types. Works swiftly to remove my waterproof mascara, and is fragrance-free. This is best applied before washing with a water-soluble cleanser. Higly Recommend
Suzi H.
San Jose, CA
Generally, this make-up remover takes off color with gentle chamomile, but when you're wearing a particularly long-lasting mascara or kohl liner, it can be quite stubborn. There have been a few occasions where residual black crumbs remain behind, even after letting a fully drenched cotton ball "soak" the skin with the remover. Oh well. I like that this isn't filled with harsh chemicals ad still use it most of the time.
Amber M.
Missoula, MT
It is so gentle an doesn't sting or burn eyes. The only issue you do need to use a bit more than those removers that are a bit more harsh to get it all. Plus it is organic and doesn't worry me about what I am using so close to my eyes.
Theresa K.
Cibolo, Tx
I really like this remover, and it's been the only remover I've used in several years. It's gentle, and doesn't sting your eyes should you get any in them. It also has a bit of oitl in it I think, but it's definitely not drying!
Sara B.
Rogers, AR
It easily removes my eye makeup after wearing all day with just a few swipes. It doesn't make my eyes burn like a lot of other products are prone to doing. The chamomile is so soothing
Rachel S.
I love this and it's the only remover I've used for years (ever since I worked at the Body Shop and became hooked)!! Although, prefer the liquid version in some cases.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
This stuff worked pretty well but i just couldn't get over the strange smell of the product. It also dried the area around my eyes. I did not like this product.
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL
I love this product! The remover doesn't sting, leave oily residue on my eyes and actually works as it's supposed to without scrubbing my eyes.
Beth L.
Grand Blanc, MI
This was gentle enough to remove my mascara without burning or irritating my eyes. Fresh scent doesn't hurt either!
Kora L.
Jen B.
Fort Worth, TX
Can you this remove with eyelash extensions?