THE BODY SHOP® Cactus Long Handle Brush uploaded by seen b.

BY THE BODY SHOP #93 in Body Scrub

Target those hard to reach areas with the help of our Cactus Long Handle Brush. Wonderful for dry skin brushing, or for use in the shower with your favourite body wash.

• Body brush
  • For dry body brushing and exfoliation
  • Helps to stimulate skin microcirculation
  • Ideal for regular exfoliation

• Will this help me smooth out the skin on my legs? 2 Answers
  • I want to exfoliate my body . I heard of this brush but I...2 Answers
  • Is it for body or face ??4 Answers
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I received this as a secret santa gift exchange one year, thinking it as a gag gift but it was actually the most thought thing. My then coworker had heard my complaining about dry brushing and how I didn't like any of the brushes I had used thus far. She also dry brushes using this brush knowing how well and easy it makes it for her, purchased it for me along with other body shop goodies. The cactus brush really made it a lot easier to dry brush it was comfortable and wasn't harsh on my skin. The handle helps reach every ever from a comfortable position without hurting you back or putting too much pressure on your hand. You end up nice and scrubbed clean.
Amere G.
Sugar Land, TX
I always use a body sponge or loofah during my shower. Its my first time using this body brush because i like to be able to see and feel my skin getting clean. I really like this brush, but make sure to be gentle enough for those who have sensitive skin, as sometimes bristle can be a little harsh on your skin. It depends on your preference though.
Ashley E.
Mountlake Ter, WA
This brush is amazing! I scrub my whole body with it. It makes it so easy to wash every inch of your back which is awesome! It wasn't too expensive and it's great quality so
I know it's going to last for awhile. I
Love the way it feels too. It's like a massage all over your body! I love this brush!!
Anissa T.
Barksdale Afb, LA
I absolutely love this body brush from The Body Shop! I have recently begun dry brushing and this brush works amazing. My skin is looking better, I am feeling more energized, and my stretch marks are fading. This brush is everything!
Angela R.
Norfolk, VA
This is my 1st time receiving my 1st cactus body
brush from yesterday's mail from Jasmine,but didn't seem 2 mind using that brush sunday thru saturday,in the shower.
Yanet C.
I suffer from cellulite on my thighs so i bought this to dry brush my whole body. The bristles on this brush are natural and soft but not too soft just good enough to scrub yourself but not to irritate your skin. As soon as i scrub my body with this i can feel my body getting warm from my blood circulating and it removes dead skin to give you a beautiful glow.
chandler h.
Orem, UT
I'm not super happy with this product because as soon as I took it out of the package the bristles started to fall out. I ordered it online so I understand that it may have bounced around a bit during shipping - but I used it twice and a good portion of the bristles are gone now (and I don't scrub super hard!) just a heads up to anyone purchasing.
Megan K.
This brush is the perfect size to use all over the body including the back. The handle has a comfortable grip to it and enables you to use on a daily basis without it slipping out of your hand and fighting with it. Bristles are not too rough but rough enough to exfoliate. Use on a daily basis! It's a staple in my shower!
Lisa T.
Madison, NC
I received this product as a gift one year and I really do like the way it makes me feel after using it. I use it often when taking a shower. It helps me reach places down on my back that I can not get to. It feels like a massage being done on my back. It has a great length to the brush where it makes it easier to get to places that you are unable to on your own.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
I use this brush for dry brushing. Dry brushing helps blood circulation better. So not only dry brushing remove the dead skin from your body it helps on the inside as well. This brush is perfect, it is big enough so I can dry brush my whole body in few minutes.
Fabiana D.
Piracicaba - São Paulo
Is it for body or face ??
Elizabeth M.
Peyton, CO
Will this help me smooth out the skin on my legs?
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
I want to exfoliate my body . I heard of this brush but I wanted to k ow if it's working. How does it work?