Skin CareFacial SkincareThe Body Shop
by - Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Day Cream --50ml/17oz - WOMEN

Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Day Cream --50ml/1.7oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Body Shop by The Body Shop - Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Day Cream --50ml/1.7oz - WOMEN!
Kent J.
Hamilton , OH
The Body Shop by The Body Shop - Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Day Cream --50ml/1.7oz - WOMEN uploaded by Kent J.
I use the Drops of Youth Serum every day and once or twice a week at night I will use this Youth Cream. I found that it works really well to give your skin that bounce back feeling, but I advise to use it sparingly as a little goes a long way. The only downside I found is that if I use it too often it makes me break out a bit, almost like my pores we’re clogged. Now, that could totally just be my skin so I still suggest giving it a try! [product:the-body-shop-by-the-body-shop-nutriganics-drops-of-youth-day-cream-50ml/17oz-women]
Emily Y.
I use this every morning and I feel absolutely refreshed. It’s super moisturizing and good for dry skin like mine.
Laura T.
Severna Park, MD
Use with the drops of yours concentrate perfect combination. Use day and night as part of your routine. Highly recommend!!
Afi K.
I have pretty oily skin and this is my go-to moisturizer for the winter months when its drier out and I need something a little heavier but not too heavy since I'm oily. I love this product, it gives me the right amount of moisture to keep my skin nice and hydrated all day without getting super oily.
Therese H.
Kihei, HI
I use this during my morning cleansing routine. It’s moisturizing and light. The entire Drops Of Youth line is great. I also use the Drops Of Youth Youth Concentrate, Liquid Peel and Bouncy Jelly Mist.
JillIan G.
Shelton, CT
Great on my sensitive skin and inexpensive . I like the whole line from the body shoppe .
Teresa V.
El Cajon, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only moisturizer that I have repurchased. It melts in to the skin leaving it so smooth and hydrated, but doesn't leave any tacky feeling like you just applied a product, which I love on my oily skin. It has a very mild pleasant fresh fragrance.
Rachel G.
North Hollywood
Definitely my favorite high end moisturizer. I believe it’s water based which makes it not only super hydrating but also sinks into the skin to make it velvety smooth. It has a wonderful scent to it and was great for my sensitive skin!
Armenada S.
Regina, SK
I have seen an almost immediate improvement in my skin since using this cream. It makes my skin so incredibly soft, and keeps it hydrated for a very long time. I use it about once a day, usually after I shower. I would highly recommend this cream - worth the price, but I can’t lie that I wish it was cheaper
Mariana G.
Darmstadt, Hessen
Love, love, love! Best moisturizer I’ve tried so far and I’m already buying it for a 3rd time. I have combination to oily skin and this has worked wonderful for me. It soaks into the skin nicely, doesn’t make me shiny or oily and smells great. I recommend using a small amount, believe me a little goes a long way with this cream. Definitely would recommend, it’s natural, it works and it isn’t overpriced.

Looking for your answer?