The Body Shop Brush On Bronze uploaded by Alex J.The Body Shop Brush On Bronze uploaded by Ellie-may L.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Brush On Bronze - The Body Shop difference: The Brush-On Beads contain Community Fair Trade marula oil from the Eudafano Women's Co-operative in Namibia. Marula fruits are hand-selected, the nuts are extracted and dried in the sun. The kernels are cold-pressed to release the oil.How it works:Community Fair Trade marula oil from Namibia leaves skin soft and supple.Light-diffusing particles and pearl pigments instantly brighten skin and help reduce the appearance of fine lines.Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to condition and protect the skin.By setting up their own factory, the 5,000 Eudafano Women's Co-operative members women members have gained entrepreneurial skills and, a newfound self-esteem. To find out more, visit The Body Shop's Community Fair Trade section. - Brush On Bronze see more...

Buy on The Bod...
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
I used this for a while but I honestly don't get the point. It's hard to get as much product as I like on my brush because the balls can fly all over. My daughter got into it once and tried eating it. Not good. But the product it's self is good the color is nice it has a clean smell to it a little shimmer.. just don't see the point of the lose balls (lmao)
This bronzer is very beautiful and pigmented. I like matte bronzers, but this one has shimmer so it's not my all time favorite. but I was surprised because it looks beautiful on the skin
Veronica P.
Austin, TX
This product was amazing. I had it for years. I would say this is pigmented. A little goes a long way. That's why it lasted forever.
paula L.
Edinburg, TX
Omg this bronzer is just so amazing !!it give you that really pigment bronze color i highly recommend it 💟
Yamilka R.
Houston
Es un producto increíble
Me gusta mucho la terminación y la consistencia de este producto!. Me encanta!!
Nicole K.
Midway, UT
Love this bronzer! It's the only one I'll ever use! Lasts forever and the color is great year round!
Kathryn T.
Slidell, LA
Love this product !! wish there were more like it!!! Lasted forever never got tired of using it!
Alex J.
Pump Lane, Rainham
This goes one of two ways if you're pale like me; sunkissed and perfectly contoured cheekbones or orange patches on your cheeks. Once you've mastered getting the right shade though, it's great and seems to last forever 😂😂
Ellie-may L.
middlesbrough
I absolutely love this pearl bronzer it is the best for medium tone skin and it’s easy to blend it sticks to the foundation to last love I would say use this if you have Taned undertones hand on my heart I recommend this to others !!
Ellen S.
Tidworth
This bronzer is so pigmented and have a beautiful warmer tone to it great for all seasons!!! It's the perfect for any skin tone!!! It has a little tiny bit of shimmer but is mostly matte!!! I love this bronze and recommend you getting it and loving it!!!