THE BODY SHOP® Brush On Bronze uploaded by Alex J.THE BODY SHOP® Brush On Bronze uploaded by Ellie-may L.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Swirl a brush over our classic bronzing beads and give yourself a beautifully bronzed look, minus the sun. With added marula oil, our clever beads can be used for a luminous blush or for an all over sun-kissed glistening glow.

All Ingredients

Talc, Mica, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Sorbitol, Aqua, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, CI 77491, CI 77163, CI 77492, CI 77007, CI 77499, CI 77891.

Lacey F.
I love these brush on bronzing beads. They give my face a little sun kissed glow even in the winter. What I really love about them is the value. They seem to last forever. They are my #1 beauty product.
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
I used this for a while but I honestly don't get the point. It's hard to get as much product as I like on my brush because the balls can fly all over. My daughter got into it once and tried eating it. Not good. But the product it's self is good the color is nice it has a clean smell to it a little shimmer.. just don't see the point of the lose balls (lmao)
This bronzer is very beautiful and pigmented. I like matte bronzers, but this one has shimmer so it's not my all time favorite. but I was surprised because it looks beautiful on the skin
Veronica P.
Austin, TX
This product was amazing. I had it for years. I would say this is pigmented. A little goes a long way. That's why it lasted forever.
Paula L.
Pasadena, TX
Omg this bronzer is just so amazing !!it give you that really pigment bronze color i highly recommend it 💟
Yamilka R.
Houston
Es un producto increíble
Me gusta mucho la terminación y la consistencia de este producto!. Me encanta!!
Nicole K.
Midway, UT
Love this bronzer! It's the only one I'll ever use! Lasts forever and the color is great year round!
Kathryn T.
Slidell, LA
Love this product !! wish there were more like it!!! Lasted forever never got tired of using it!
Liz N.
Prince Frederick
Does not blend. Not a lot of color pay off. Breaks easily. I can see why it was discontinued.
Ellie-may L.
middlesbrough
I absolutely love this pearl bronzer it is the best for medium tone skin and it’s easy to blend it sticks to the foundation to last love I would say use this if you have Taned undertones hand on my heart I recommend this to others !!
Drish P.
Is this is as shimmery product?