The Body Shop British Rose Treats Cube  Gift Set

The Body Shop British Rose Treats Cube Gift Set

BY THE BODY SHOP

Treat someone to petal-soft skin with The Body Shop's British Rose Treats gift set. Made with naturally grown roses on a farm in Herefordshire, these mini bath & body treats cleanse, moisturize, and leave the skin feeling fresh, with a trace of a modern rose scent. see more...

The Body Shop British Rose Treats Cube  Gift Set
The Body Shop British Rose Treats Cube Gift Set
Buy on Amazon
The box is really cute and it comes in a small size which is great if you travel. Also if you don't want to get a big bulky version. I love these because all of them smell great and they make my skin feel great
Cynthia H.
This is the cutest thing this would be great as a Christmas gift !! Or a stocking stuffer for sure!
Gina B.
pretty packaging I great for a gift to someone for their birthday or even for Christmas!
Faviola L.
This gift item was very convenient and cute! I gave this as a gift to someone who enjoys bath items. She loved the scent but I didn't really care for it. It is a very strong scent of perfume. It does smell like natural roses. It wasn't a product for myself so as long as they liked it, it was nice. I was a small travel loofah, which honestly is a good size and texture for a child. Lol, Everything else was a decent size.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I love love love this set! This cube and the smoky rose set are just amazing!! I've given these as gifts to a very diverse list of people and they all enjoyed them. The lotions and gels are handy travel sizes and very scented, so a little goes a long way.
Parissa R.
I got this as a christmas gift and it didn't fail to amaze me! The shower gel smells amazing and the scent is long-lasting so that is what makes it so great. This is a great gift to give a friend or family member that loves the smell of roses and scented body washes!!
Sophie H.
Greenville, SC
I bought this at TJ Maxx a couple weeks ago and I haven't been able to put it down. I can't begin to describe how great the scent is, but that's not even the important part. If your skin needs any exfoliation at all, this is the product for you.
Vanessa P.
North Potomac, MD
I'm specifically speaking about the body butter. This is my absolute favorite scent and body butter. It really smells like roses and the hydration is amazing. I recommend anything British Rose to anybody who loves rose scented products. I will never give this scent up!
Savannah H.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is the perfect gift to give to someone who wants something cute and to relax! The smell is wonderful, it's not too overpowering and gives a subtle fresh scent.
Elizabeth H.
The body shop British rose treats cube set is a very good scrub not to harsh on your skin like most scrubs . I love the way it smells and it comes in a cute packaging