BY THE BODY SHOP

Indulge in dewy hydration with our first Body Butter with glow enhancing rose essence. Beautifully pearlescent, this velvety-soft moisturiser is light to the touch but rich on moisture. Non-sticky and perfect for normal to dry skin, it transforms instantly on skin to give you an instant all-over healthy looking

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent), Glycerin (Humectant), Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifying Agent), Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Myristyl Myristate (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifying Agent), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Panthenol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Mica (Opacifying Agent), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Rose Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide (Colorant), CI 17200/Red 33 (Colorant).

• I have been looking into this for a while. Does this have...4 Answers
  • I love The Body Shop body butters and am dying to try the...1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter
  • "Body butter is the best thing ever. I don't have all over dry skin, but I'll get spots on my body that are severely dry. This stuff is great for when that happens because I can lather it on in the needed spot, and if I do want to use it all over it doesn't feel too oily. Plus the "glow" is a nice touch " in 14 reviews
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
This has the same lovely fresh rose scent that the other British Rose Products do. It is a pretty nourishing formula but it has a little more of an oil based feel so this one did make me feel a little bit oily but the sensation didn’t last too long so I would probably use this again. I got this in a set on sale so I thought the price was really good. The Body Shop seems to run sales a lot so I bet you could pick it up at a pretty good price. The scent is so amazing it’s definitely worth it.
Rebecca G.
New Haven, CT
I love this lotion for my legs and my elbows! I try to use this at least once a week, especially after I shave my legs, and I really adore this cream and this scent. I've tried a couple of the body shop body butters, but this one is my favorite. You don't need to use very much each time, so my container has last me a while!
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This stuff is so lovely. I recently started getting really drawn to Rose scented products and decided to try this. My husband loves their body butters so when I saw this I had to get it.

Don't let the rose scent turn you off if you are not a rose fan. It is very soft. Its a light powdery rose that is wonderful. I'm a huge fan of this now. Absorbs into skin very quickly, so no greasy feeling. Leaves skin super soft and hydrated. I actually love the little sheen it leaves on skin. Wonderful on tan legs. I want to try more in the Rose line from The Body Shop.
Elizabeth M.
k
Wonderful smell. Left my skin incredibly soft and smooth. Reduced the appearance of some stretch marks. Lasting effects, left my skin soft for at least a week after a break in use. I wish it lasted longer, I can’t get enough of this stuff!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received this product in a monthly subscription box. It is 6.1fl oz, it has an amazing scent that is air and airy. The glow butter does have tiny gold flakes that shimmer on you skin when it is applied to your legs and arms. I do recommend to others because this product is woreth the prize.
Noor U.
Selden, NY
Extremely hydrating smells amazing like real roses and wish rises your skin without leaving it sticky it absorbs pretty quickly and has some shimmer in it. Available at Ulta I can’t wait to repurchase!
Karen 🍯.
Fall river, MA
I got it when it was on sale because I was looking for a new moisturizer and it happened to be right there. I use it almost daily , and I have been for the past 3-4 months and I still have a lot of product! It's very gentle on my skin and it smells great!
Bekah W.
Stevensville, MT
I live in Montana, and winter time here is hard on people with dry skin. This body butter is a life saver when I start getting scaly patches. One application and my skin is super hydrated, no more dragon skin! Definitely a must have winter item.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Loved literally ever drop of this body butter- found it to be moisturizing without feeling heavy. It did an amazing job sinking in and my skin looked better and more nourished after use - I keep going back to this !
Sharayu K.
Not super moisturizing but it has a lovely scent to it ! I love the squeaky clean and rosy finish it gives my skin . The only downside being you need to reapply this after few hours specially if you have dry skin
Dominick T.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I have been looking into this for a while. Does this have any shimmer/glitter in it? Also, how long do you think this will last if used regularly?
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I love The Body Shop body butters and am dying to try the British Rose scent! How is the scent, formula, and why is it called "" instant glow""?