BY THE BODY SHOP

British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter - Indulge in dewy hydration with The Body Shop British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter with glow enhancing rose essence. Beautifully pearlescent, this velvety-soft moisturizer is light to the touch but rich on moisture. Non-sticky and perfect for normal to dry skin, formulated with light reflecting pearls to give you an instant all-over healthy looking glow, and subtly scented skin thats hydrated for up to 24 hours.For normal to dry skin24H moistureTransforms on skin revealing an instant healthy looking glowSkin is instantly moisturized and petal softWith the essence of hand-picked British roses.The Heart Inside:The Body Shop's beautiful roses are grown organically on a farm in Herefordshire, where theyre infused in fresh mountain water to create our pure rose essence. This environmental, award-winning farm enriches the biodiversity of the local area, providing a welcome habitat for a variety of plants, insects and small mammals. - British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter see more...

• I have been looking into this for a while. Does this have...3 Answers
  • I love The Body Shop body butters and am dying to try the...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Body butter is the best thing ever. I don't have all over dry skin, but I'll get spots on my body that are severely dry. This stuff is great for when that happens because I can lather it on in the needed spot, and if I do want to use it all over it doesn't feel too oily. Plus the "glow" is a nice touch " in 14 reviews
Rebecca G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: The Body Shop British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter more...
I love this lotion for my legs and my elbows! I try to use this at least once a week, especially after I shave my legs, and I really adore this cream and this scent. I've tried a couple of the body shop body butters, but this one is my favorite. You don't need to use very much each time, so my container has last me a while!
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Review for: The Body Shop British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter more...
This stuff is so lovely. I recently started getting really drawn to Rose scented products and decided to try this. My husband loves their body butters so when I saw this I had to get it.

Don't let the rose scent turn you off if you are not a rose fan. It is very soft. Its a light powdery rose that is wonderful. I'm a huge fan of this now. Absorbs into skin very quickly, so no greasy feeling. Leaves skin super soft and hydrated. I actually love the little sheen it leaves on skin. Wonderful on tan legs. I want to try more in the Rose line from The Body Shop.
Karen 🍯.
Fall River, MA
Review for: The Body Shop British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter, The Body Shop British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter more...
I got it when it was on sale because I was looking for a new moisturizer and it happened to be right there. I use it almost daily , and I have been for the past 3-4 months and I still have a lot of product! It's very gentle on my skin and it smells great!
Elizabeth M.
k
Wonderful smell. Left my skin incredibly soft and smooth. Reduced the appearance of some stretch marks. Lasting effects, left my skin soft for at least a week after a break in use. I wish it lasted longer, I can’t get enough of this stuff!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received this product in a monthly subscription box. It is 6.1fl oz, it has an amazing scent that is air and airy. The glow butter does have tiny gold flakes that shimmer on you skin when it is applied to your legs and arms. I do recommend to others because this product is woreth the prize.
Noor U.
Selden, NY
Review for: The Body Shop British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter more...
Extremely hydrating smells amazing like real roses and wish rises your skin without leaving it sticky it absorbs pretty quickly and has some shimmer in it. Available at Ulta I can’t wait to repurchase!
Bekah W.
Stevensville, MT
Review for: The Body Shop British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter more...
I live in Montana, and winter time here is hard on people with dry skin. This body butter is a life saver when I start getting scaly patches. One application and my skin is super hydrated, no more dragon skin! Definitely a must have winter item.
Klaudia T.
Woodhaven, NY
This was a very pretty scent when I first bought it. It also did give me an instant glow. After using it for about three months, the intensity of the scent faded and I don’t believe it gives me an instant glow anymore. It still does it’s job of moisturizing though!
Sharayu K.
Not super moisturizing but it has a lovely scent to it ! I love the squeaky clean and rosy finish it gives my skin . The only downside being you need to reapply this after few hours specially if you have dry skin
Sydney G.
Elizabethtown, PA
I use this lotion almost every day and it keeps my skin so smooth. I have very rough skin and this manages to keep it in check. The wonderful scent stays all day long and is very soothing.
Dominick T.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I have been looking into this for a while. Does this have any shimmer/glitter in it? Also, how long do you think this will last if used regularly?
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I love The Body Shop body butters and am dying to try the British Rose scent! How is the scent, formula, and why is it called "" instant glow""?