Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter

THE BODY SHOP® British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter

Indulge in dewy hydration with our first Body Butter with glow enhancing rose essence. Beautifully pearlescent, this velvety-soft moisturiser is light to the touch but rich on moisture. Non-sticky and perfect for normal to dry skin, it transforms instantly on skin to give you an instant all-over healthy looking

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent), Glycerin (Humectant), Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifying Agent), Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Myristyl Myristate (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifying Agent), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Panthenol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Mica (Opacifying Agent), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Rose Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide (Colorant), CI 17200/Red 33 (Colorant).

They really work?
What about this product gives you an advertised “instant glow”?
I love The Body Shop body butters and am dying to try the British Rose scent! How is the scent, formula, and why is it called "" instant glow""?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Body butter is the best thing ever. I don't have all over dry skin, but I'll get spots on my body that are severely dry. This stuff is great for when that happens because I can lather it on in the needed spot, and if I do want to use it all over it doesn't feel too oily. Plus the "glow" is a nice touch in reviews
Helena C.
Rochester, NY
THE BODY SHOP® British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter uploaded by Helena C.
The smell is nice but this body butter made me itch. I don’t know if I’m allergic to it but it especially made my tattoos on my arm itch. I wanted to love this because I like a lot of the body shop products but unfortunately this just did not wor. THE BODY SHOP® British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter
Nina G.
Ashland, VA
THE BODY SHOP® British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter uploaded by Nina G.
Purchased at: The Body Shop
Love love love this body butter from the body shop! I have had it in different flavors: mango, vanilla, coconut and now British Rose! All of them have thick and moisturizing consistency. My skin is left hydrated and smooth!
Stephani A.
Deerfield Bch, FL
THE BODY SHOP® British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter uploaded by Stephani A.
I bought this online during Covid of March 2020. The body shop had free shipping so i was excited to explore some of their things. I happened to come across this British rose and was excited because because i love the scent of roses. I was a little disappointed it came in such a small jar but a little bit does go a long way. And it smells amazing. I will repurchase when i run out of it. It works best when you get out of the shower and pat dry your skin, and then apply.
Claire R.
THE BODY SHOP® British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter uploaded by Claire R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Best smelling rose lotion, creamy and lovely. I wish it was larger, and for the price and the size I use it only once in awhile
Natalia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
THE BODY SHOP® British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter uploaded by Natalia S.
THE BODY SHOP® British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter uploaded by Natalia S.
I wanted to try famous body butters from The Body Shop, so I got a couple of them in a mini 50ml size. And it turned out that these products are not for me. After applying I could feel these butters on my skin during the day, it felt like they just sit on top and don’t absorb at all. While taking shower I felt how I was washing them off. They worked ok as an overnight hand cream, and that’s how I finished them. But the British Rose scent is really nice:)
Shiny G.
Philadelphia, PA
THE BODY SHOP® British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter uploaded by Shiny G.
I love how rich and hydrating these body butters are! It gets very cold in the winter where I live and these help keep my skin hydrated and soft. The British Rose is a very authentic rose scent and isn't too strong.I feel even if this unopened it’s get oily smell few month later .. that’s a drawback . We need to finish the body butter sooner before it’s started to smell bad . But definitely gives a shiny glow on body .
Cassie L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
THE BODY SHOP® British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter uploaded by Cassie L.
If you love the smell of roses, or just a clean fresh scent u will love this! It's my signature scent, I receive so many compliments when I wear it! Plus it's always on sale for 50% off at Ulta! And it really does give you a nice glow and leaves my skin so hydrated and smooth! Will continue to purchase, i wish they sold it in a jumbo size!
Annie J.
Nottingham, MD
THE BODY SHOP® British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter uploaded by Annie J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hey pretty girls! Happy Friday! Let me introduce you this pretty collection from the body shop! I love them so much! I love roses fragrances and this one smells very delicate! The glow body essence makes your skin looks very glowy and healthy! The body butter hydrates your skin pretty good! Y’all should try it!
Isabel N.
Burbank, CA
THE BODY SHOP® British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter uploaded by Isabel N.
The British Rose line is one of their best smelling and most popular lines. I used this for an entire year before it finished, and let me tell you, my hands have never been softer. It’s not cheap, but if you want to treat yourself with a nice body butter, this ones for you! THE BODY SHOP® British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter
Anela O.
Waterloo, IA
THE BODY SHOP® British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter uploaded by Anela O.
I love this body butter!!! It is very moisturizing and instantly hydrates my dry skin. Only after a couple of days using this product I have noticed my skin rehydrating overall. I love all of the scents that this brand carries yet this is by far my favorite. For a lotion it is pretty pricey but a lot of product comes and a small amount goes a long ways. The only thing I would change is the packaging. I wish it was not a tube because it spreads bacteria.