BY THE BODY SHOP

Grow your glow with our British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask. Inspired by the European bathing rituals, our 100% vegan refreshing gel face mask is infused with real rose petals, rose essence, rosehip oil and organic Community Trade aloe vera. And what’s more, it’s formulated without parabens, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil. Reveal skin that’s replenished with moisture and visibly smooth with a youthful dewy appearance. Perfect used with our Facial Mask Brush, it makes for the most beautiful facial at home experience.

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Propanediol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-32, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Rosa Gallica Flower Powder, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Methylpropanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Disodium EDTA, Rose Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Menthoxypropanediol, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, CI 14700.

THE BODY SHOP® British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask
  • "Perfect for people with sensitive skin. Leaves my skin looking fresh and plumped! Perfect for use before foundation application!" in 5 reviews
Shriya R.
Iselin
This is the best thing I have ever used. The scent is amazing and it works wonders for your skin. It helps with reducing redness, flaking, puffiness, and bumps. It leaves you soft, glowing, and plump. I use it with the Himalayan Charcoal mask. This is my holy grail.
Riley S.
Although this face mask smells AMAZING, it doesn't seem to do anything for my skin. My face didn't feel any smoother, or any more moisturized after using this mask. I was pretty disappointed with the results. Also, the mask is messy to apply. Overall, I would not recommend this product (that i bought from ulta) to anyone. THE BODY SHOP® British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
This product is awesome and it smells so delicious I am leaves your skin feeling moisturized and smooth and fresh it’s so awesome I would definitely recommend it to somebody it just gives you a certain glow and I just love the way it makes me look and feel
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
I only had a trial size of this and I already want to go to ULTA and purchase the full size!
They sell for $28 at ULTA.
It‘s more of a gel/serum feel to it that you rinse off after 5-10 minutes. I thought it was really neat that there were little bits of roses in it as well. It has a very cooling and relaxing sensation. It also seems like it did plum and firm up my face where I needed it so I’m very curious to see how it works long term.
Rayan H.
I love this mask!! The smell of this mask is amazing!! I love rose scented products. It’s easy to use and apply. It hydrated my skin and it gives a glow. It’s very lightweight. I highly recommend trying this product especially if you love the scent of rose!
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This is one of my favorite masks. It has a pleasant rose scent but not too strong. This leaves skin well hydrated and plumped up. As smooth as a rose petal. Skin is refreshed, smooth and glowing.

I've found it very effective and the price is fair. They even sell little one time face packs of this mask if you just want to try it out. I have found that I need two of the packets for my whole face though so keep that in mind.
Chloe W.
pleasant hill
This mask feels tingly and refreshing. It recommends to leave it on for 5-10 minutes, but I usually leave it on 20-30. I will sometimes use it before applying makeup for a more flawless foundation coverage.
Jessie W.
Saint Louis
I love this face mask so much! I am always on the lookout for skin treatments and masks that are moisturizing and plumping as my skin can get very dry. This has a beautiful scent and gel like texture with bits of rose petals in the mask itself. It always leaves my skin feeling soft, supple and fresh. Absolutely love it, and the jar has a good amount of product. Definitely would recommend and repurchase.
Linden W.
This is one of my absolute favorite masks from the body shop. I love the way it smells. The scent alone is enough for me but the results are amazing to. My skin looks fresh, plump, and healthy after this mask. It smells like a rose filled dream too. Definitely will continue to repurchase over and over again.
Thalie G.
juvignac
The smell of this mask is everything !!!! I love it so much it’s just so refreshing and it makes my skin feel so soft after using it. I would definitely recommend that you at least go smell it because I know you will fall in love right away
Sarah W.
How long does a pot of this mask last?