The Body Shop British Rose Exfoliating Gel Body Scrub uploaded by Mahiya C.
2 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP

British Rose Exfoliating Gel Body Scrub - Exfoliating feels exquisite with The Body Shop British Rose Exfoliating Gel Body Scrub. A beautiful gel textured body scrub with real dried rose petals. Infused with the essence of roses from Britain, it effortlessly melts onto the skin and gently refines to reveal smoother, fresher skin.Polishes and refines, revealing smoother, fresher skinFresh dewy gel textureWith real rose petalsWith the essence of hand-picked British rosesThe Heart Inside:The Body Shop's beautiful roses are grown organically on a farm in Herefordshire, where theyre infused in fresh mountain water to create our pure rose essence. This environmental, award-winning farm enriches the biodiversity of the local area, providing a welcome habitat for a variety of plants, insects and small mammals. - British Rose Exfoliating Gel Body Scrub see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Madelaine M.
Madelaine M.
Love the body shops scrubs. They are fantastic. This one smells great too. Smells sweet and flowery. A pleasant rose smell. This scrub is amazing! It is a great exfoliating scrub, & leaves you with smooth, healthy looking skin. Bath & Body Works cary some of the best lotions, and scrubs for the skin. Also works for sensitive skin.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
San Diego, CA
This body scrub smells HEAVENLY!!!! A little goes a long way. I use it when my skin starts peeling after a sunburn and it really helps exfoliate away the dry skin without being rough. I would definitely highly recommend this scrub to anyone with dry skin it's amazing.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Philadelphia, PA
This scrub is amazing! It is a great exfoliating scrub, & leaves you with smooth, healthy looking skin. Bath & Body Works cary some of the best lotions, and scrubs for the skin. Also works for sensitive skin. Love the fragrance this scrub has.
Michaela A.
Michaela A.
Merced
This body scrub smells amazing! It is a little pricey but definitely worth the price. I purchased it at Ulta Beauty so I was able to use a coupon for $3.50! I use it 3-4 times a week. I will continue to use this product until it's all gone.
Larissa K.
Larissa K.
Dorchester, MA
The scent is totally amazing! One of my favorites! It's lovely, beautiful and fresh! I use this in the shower and makes my skin smooth and so soft. I totally recommend this for my friends and I'll buy this again and again and again!
Verma-Elizabeth G.
Verma-Elizabeth G.
Atlanta, GA
I love this , it smells great . The packaging is also very cute . It Smells like real roses, It leaves the skin feeling soft while locking in hydration with the gel formula. I am in love with this product. highly recommended.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
I love this product. I still haven't finished the container but am working on it. I love the smell and the clean feeling it gives my skin after using. I use it on my body and not my face.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Camas, WA
This is the best body scrub I have ever tried. The rose fragrance is one of my favorites and it truly met all my expectations. I will be stocking up on this scent. Definitely a must buy.
Dixie G.
Dixie G.
Takes all the dead skin off, I use it before shaving and it leaves my legs super smooth and it even gets rid of any dry spots I have on my skin anywhere.
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
I like how you have to just use a small amount of this to make it work efficiently, but the scent is not powerful enough for me.