The Body Shop Brazil Nut Define & No-Frizz 100 ml uploaded by #البشرة_الدهنيه b.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Give curls individual attention with this conditioning cream. Made with Community Trade Brazil nut oil to put dry and frizzy hair in its place. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nadia B.
Flushing, NY
This has saved my life! I have long, wavy hair with years of heat damage so I was desperate for something that could help me, especially in the northeast winters. This keeps my hair from frizzing all day long and smells amazing. All my friends ask what product I’m using and have since fallen in love with it. The best part about this product is that it doesn’t leave my hair too shiny or feeling heavy. I love this!
Natalie W.
this stuff smells JUST like that pillsbury vanilla frosting in the blue tubs OMG. so delicious and it makes ur hair instantly shinier and smoother. I put in a bit after washing my hair and also a tiny bit every morning on my ends to kee them in check! Love it!
Stephanie A.
Raleigh
I've used this for a couple years now because it rocks! It smells so good & keeps my frizziness under control, especially on hot and humid days. A little goes a long way so the tube lasts quite a while. Does not leave your hair sticky or weighed down.
Meaghan B.
Edmonton, Alberta
This product is an everyday must! It smells amazing and keeps the frizz away even in humid weather. This product is designed for curly hair but I have naturally straight hair and I use it on both straight and curly styles. I use it after styling my hair to give it a soft shiny, frizz free look that lasts all day!
Rhianna S.
British Columbia
I had been looking for a product that would define my curls without being harsh on my hair or bad for my hair. I decided to give this stuff a shot and it makes my hair look so much curlier and takes the frizz away I love it!