THE BODY SHOP® Brazil Nut Define And No Frizz uploaded by #البشرة_الدهنيه b.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Tame, smooth and protect your hair from heat styling with our frizz-reducing cream. Use to define curls and smooth wavy hair for silky-sleek results.

All Ingredients

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Sodium Chloride (Salt) (Viscosity Modifier), Bertholletia excelsa (Brazil Nut Oil) (Emollient), Dimethicone Copolyol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Oryza sativa (Rice Bran Oil) (Emollient), Persea gratissima (Avocado Oil) (Emollient), PPG-3 Myristyl Ether (Emollient), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Rosa canina (Rose Hips Oil) (Emollient), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative), Methylparaben (Preservative), Oryzanol (Skin Soothing Agent), Parfum (Fragrance), Hypericum perforatum (St John's Wort Extract) (Natural Additive), Achillea millefolium (Yarrow Extract) (Natural Additive), Panax ginseng (Ginseng Extract) (Natural Additive), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Caramel (Colour).

Nadia B.
Flushing, NY
This has saved my life! I have long, wavy hair with years of heat damage so I was desperate for something that could help me, especially in the northeast winters. This keeps my hair from frizzing all day long and smells amazing. All my friends ask what product I’m using and have since fallen in love with it. The best part about this product is that it doesn’t leave my hair too shiny or feeling heavy. I love this!
Kati S.
Wilmington, DE
Super creamy and smells so good! It’s really good for frizz during the winter/spring! I feel like you do need to reapply sometimes depending on the wearing and I’m not sure I’d recommend it to those who have very textured hair!
Natalie W.
this stuff smells JUST like that pillsbury vanilla frosting in the blue tubs OMG. so delicious and it makes ur hair instantly shinier and smoother. I put in a bit after washing my hair and also a tiny bit every morning on my ends to kee them in check! Love it!
Stephanie A.
Raleigh
I've used this for a couple years now because it rocks! It smells so good & keeps my frizziness under control, especially on hot and humid days. A little goes a long way so the tube lasts quite a while. Does not leave your hair sticky or weighed down.
Meaghan B.
Edmonton, Alberta
This product is an everyday must! It smells amazing and keeps the frizz away even in humid weather. This product is designed for curly hair but I have naturally straight hair and I use it on both straight and curly styles. I use it after styling my hair to give it a soft shiny, frizz free look that lasts all day!
Rhianna S.
British Columbia
I had been looking for a product that would define my curls without being harsh on my hair or bad for my hair. I decided to give this stuff a shot and it makes my hair look so much curlier and takes the frizz away I love it!
Ida T.
Made my hair greasy unless i only applied it to the tips, but thats where im leas frizzy and it smells weird. Not for me.
Is this product available
How to buy brazil nut
New Delhi
I want brazil nut define and no frizz

back