BY THE BODY SHOP

Scoop an industry first with this cool body moisturiser, infused with juicy strawberry scent! Our breakthrough sorbet texture instantly melts into skin for a frosty burst of fresh moisture. Light and fast-absorbing Leaves body instantly moisturised Up to 24 hours of hydration Enriched with Community Fair Trade organic aloe from Guatemala Body Sorbet, Strawberry see more...

Buy on Amazon
This takes me right back to my childhood as it smells just like calpol. I have all of this range including the body butter and the hand cream be ause I just can't get enough of the smell. The sorbet is great for when you are on holiday to help get all of the dead skin off and it leaves you feeling soft and smooth.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
This is in the summer time is everything 🙌🏾 Leave this baby in the fridge and let it freshen you up after a humid day, promise you'll love me forever after this trick! This will be my love forever, love everything sorbet from TBS!
Liz K.
Has a cooling effect as advertised but the smell doesn't last long, not really as moisturizing as their lotions and didn't absorb as quickly as I wanted it to. wouldn't buy it again
Lovely Felycia W.
PKU
This body sorbet is really nice! It gives a cooling effect after you use it and it absorb to your skin pretty quickly. The smell is also really really nice.
Sarah W.
Loved it, because the smell is just amazing and the texture as well! The price isn't as cheap as other products like these, but it will pay off.
Nina M.
I think it's just one if my favourite products because I smells so damn good - omg! But in addition, your face will be grateful after using it.
charlotte C.
It smells nice when you use it on your body it's easy to play onto your body it's a creamy products it will make you smell beautiful
Larissa L.
São Gonçalo
Nao conheço esse produto. Não tenho uma critica ao certo. Porem essa marca é bem conhecida no mercado pelo tanto que vejo falr..
Sean Mari S.
Lethbridge, AB
I love this because this smells so nice!! I am in love with anything strawberry scented! Especially body products
Samirah H.
North York, ON
This product was okay to me. I love The Body Shop and their products. This body sorbet smelled really nice to me. I love their strawberry products. The packaging was nice, simple, and cute. But, the product itself didn't moisturize my dry skins as well as other moisturizers. I would still recommend this to others to try out. This product was just not for me.