BY THE BODY SHOP

Scoop an industry first with this cool body moisturiser, infused with juicy strawberry scent! Our breakthrough sorbet texture instantly melts into skin for a frosty burst of fresh moisture. Light and fast-absorbing Leaves body instantly moisturised Up to 24 hours of hydration Enriched with Community Fair Trade organic aloe from Guatemala Body Sorbet, Strawberry see more...

Buy on Amazon
Perla J.
Warsaw, IL
I absolutely love this sorbet. It smells amazing!!! Leaves my skin soft and smelling awesome!! I put it on the refrigerator before using it for a cooling effect. Definitely a must have for summer.
Harley P.
Dallas, GA
This smells sooooo amazing! The only downfall is its a pain to clean up all the little seeds out of the tub, but the scrub itself leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh and the smell stays for hours!
Lyston L.
Kokomo, IN
This body sorbet makes my skin feel amazing! It's super moisturinzing and has an amazing texture. The scent is gorgeous and lasts much longer than other brands!
Miranda S.
It not only leaves you smelling like sweet freshed picked strawberries, as well as feeling smooth. This moisturizer will help you smell good and feeling good.
member-826500a13
This is probably one of my favorite bath products ever mostly because the scent is so yummy! It is moisturizing and makes your skin feel so smooth.
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
OMG! I seriously could bathe in the smell of this all day if I could.  So great and relaxing.  I highly recommend this for yourself of as a gift!
Bruna T.
O que eu não vou conseguir chegar a tempo para a próxima semana para a sua mãe de uma vez a minha vida de vocês é um dos mais importantes
Jessica G.
Whittier
It smells so good and fells good it's like bath and body works it smells great and fells great I don't have anything else to say about it
Madison T.
Lexington , TN
Love this ! Makes my skin very soft and smooth! It doesn't leave dry spots and it doesn't make my face itchy like some I have tried!
stephanie t.
Allentown
Love this item smells soo good that my freinds asked me were I got this and they loved it as much as I did I really recomend this