BY THE BODY SHOP

Scoop an industry first with this cool body moisturiser, infused with juicy strawberry scent! Our breakthrough sorbet texture instantly melts into skin for a frosty burst of fresh moisture. Light and fast-absorbing Leaves body instantly moisturised Up to 24 hours of hydration Enriched with Community Fair Trade organic aloe from Guatemala Body Sorbet, Strawberry see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle D.
Seattle, WA
this stuff smells really good i am a big fan of strawberry and if they made any other scents i would definitely get them. becuase i love he easy it feels on my car. thanks you so much. l in would definitely get it shin and share it with other people.
Rayanna H.
Milwaukee, WI
I usually mix it with my shea butter body wash just to add more scent .. but it works great on its own .. it has actual strawberry seeds in it . It is moisturizing . Not drying at all. Over all it's pretty good and it's not too pricey so I would say go for it .. I will definitely restock
ana F.
Austin, TX
Seriously the body shop has some of the most amazing products ive ever used. Smells amazing and moisturizes so well! Ive used a lot of their products in the past and they never seize to disappoint me! would highly recommend any of their products
Alexandra F.
riquisimo para darle u aroma fabuloso a mi piel estoy fascinada con sus fragancias y me encanta probarlo estoy feliz y contenta de haberlo probado en algun momento contenta y emocionado de seguir probandolo claro que lo recomiendo sin pensarlo
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I am not usually a fan of strawberry products but this is an exception, it is just right and not overbearing and is really moisturising and rich, you really can't go wrong with this product! It is one of those must haves for any season.
Tina A.
Vacaville , CA
I absolutely love this product and I love the smell , I absolutely love the way my skin feels after I use it , it definitely met my expectations, it is very gentle and I definitely will recommend this to all my family and friends
Nayab N.
Love all the sorbets. The satsuma scent is my favourite. I love the cooking effect for summer time, it's a joy to apply. Love the scent and keeps your skin moisturised for a long long time.
Chloe H.
I hate this product horrible nobody likes as horrible and I hate it very pricey there's no point in buying it it's stupid this is my first time using it and I hate it I bought it at Sephora and I really really need it I would definitely recommend
Suzanna B.
Pound, VA
I like this body scrub because it doesn't leave you feeling gritty when your done using it. The whole time I scrub though, I am hungry because the smell is so delicious.
Jasmine P.
Hilliard, OH
Love it! If you love to smell like a piece of laffy taffy for a fun summer sweet smelll this is it! also the texture is nice and goes on so light! Even my 9yr old loves to put it on when she sneaks into mommy's bathroom. I love just about every thing from The Body Shop.