BY THE BODY SHOP

Scoop an industry first with this cool body moisturizer, infused with zingy satsuma scent! Our breakthrough sorbet texture instantly melts into skin for a frosty burst of fresh moisture. Light and fast-absorbing Leaves body instantly moisturized Up to 24 hours of hydration Enriched with Community Fair Trade organic aloe from Guatemala Body Sorbet, Satsuma see more...

Rachel f.
Vic, Australia
I L O V E this product . First of all it smells so amazing, I just want to eat it . The consistency is really good as well , and soon dries nicely into the skin . Would definitely recommend to anyone else. ๐Ÿ’•
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
Oh love it! So light and fresh! I really do my best not to taste it, because it looks and smells terrific!
Mariah D.
I love the smell! I've always loved satsuma. This sherbet is just plain awesome! It lasts all day long and it really feels nice on the skin. I do know that it costs around $15, but I got mine from Marshalls for $2, talk about clearance!! Will definitely buy this product once I run out!
Cath D.
I love it! It's refreshing and it last long. It's the first time that I use it and I'm at the end of the bottle :( it's my fav I would buy it again
Monique C.
This stuff is really good for hydrating your skin. I like to put it on my feet, knees and elbows because those are my driest areas and it locks in the moisture. The smell of this product is out of this world . Smells amazing!
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Refreshing, nice scented, keeps my skin moisturized and acts like a natural mosquito repellent! The only thing is that you gotta apply it often if you want the mosquitos away and I don't mind, I rather apply this a few times than the other ones with lots of chemicals.
Mandy G.
SHIPPENSBURG, PA
I love the satsuma scent and have for years, but this sorbet was just too sticky for me, and I needed to use way too much just to cover my legs. It gave nice, light moisture, and I wish I did like it more because it would be a perfect alternative to lotion in the summer, but I feel like I'm wearing a thin layer of orange marmalade.
Amanda K.
I love the setsuna scent of body shop products I have it in every product they offer and I love it I use it daily however the Satsuma body sorbet leaves me feeling a little bit sticky not sure I care for this product I will use it because I have it and I love the smell
Amanda F.
Easley, SC
This smells so good!!! And the texture is unique -- it doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy at all.
Sarah S.
St Catharines, ON
Love love love the smell brings me back to my childhood in the early 90s kinda like a Kool-Aid smell soft and sweet