BY THE BODY SHOP

Scoop an industry first with this cool body moisturizer, infused with zingy satsuma scent! Our breakthrough sorbet texture instantly melts into skin for a frosty burst of fresh moisture. Light and fast-absorbing Leaves body instantly moisturized Up to 24 hours of hydration Enriched with Community Fair Trade organic aloe from Guatemala Body Sorbet, Satsuma see more...

Monique C.
This stuff is really good for hydrating your skin. I like to put it on my feet, knees and elbows because those are my driest areas and it locks in the moisture. The smell of this product is out of this world . Smells amazing!
Emily J.
This has a gel like texture so I was surprised by how moisturizing it was! It smells terrific and comes with a good amount of product. Would definitely buy again.
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
Oh love it! So light and fresh! I really do my best not to taste it, because it looks and smells terrific!
Natalie F.
This absorbs really well without feeling greasy or gross, it smells amazing and most important it works! I could feel the difference in my really dry skin with the first use.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I love a good smelling product. The Body Shop never dissapoints in that department. My skin feels nice and the scent is strong enough to linger, but doesn't give me a headache.
Mariah D.
I love the smell! I've always loved satsuma. This sherbet is just plain awesome! It lasts all day long and it really feels nice on the skin. I do know that it costs around $15, but I got mine from Marshalls for $2, talk about clearance!! Will definitely buy this product once I run out!
Gabie M.
Moses Lake, WA
Just like the other matching product, these are bottles made from heaven. They smell so good and make your skin so soft and I'm in love with them.
Michelle E.
Anderson, IN
I use all of the body shops Satsuma products however this is my absolute favorite it goes on non-greasy does not leave any residue the smell is Heavenly very gentle on the skin the price is a mid-grade price but well worth the money it takes very little I will certainly buy this again.
kell s.
Smells AMAZING! makes me wanna have a shower. Also super moisturizing. Foubd it at a discount store with a better price as well.
Seline B.
South Richmond Hill, NY
When I first encountered this product, I was so amazed by it. There are so many wonderful things about this body sorbet. First off, I've never seen another brand think of something like a pressed oil. Secondly, the scent of the Satsuma fruit is amazing. Third, the packaging is simple and elegant, in my opinion. Fourth, it feels amazing on the skin. I remember trying it for the first time and thinking that it was going to leave my skin unbelievably oily, but it did not. I used it every day after a shower instead of a body lotion because it felt extremely refreshing on the skin. I finished it within two weeks and purchased three more. It's amazing!