BY THE BODY SHOP

Scoop an industry first with this cool body moisturizer, infused with zingy satsuma scent! Our breakthrough sorbet texture instantly melts into skin for a frosty burst of fresh moisture. Light and fast-absorbing Leaves body instantly moisturized Up to 24 hours of hydration Enriched with Community Fair Trade organic aloe from Guatemala Body Sorbet, Satsuma see more...

Monique C.
This stuff is really good for hydrating your skin. I like to put it on my feet, knees and elbows because those are my driest areas and it locks in the moisture. The smell of this product is out of this world . Smells amazing!
Mandy G.
SHIPPENSBURG, PA
I love the satsuma scent and have for years, but this sorbet was just too sticky for me, and I needed to use way too much just to cover my legs. It gave nice, light moisture, and I wish I did like it more because it would be a perfect alternative to lotion in the summer, but I feel like I'm wearing a thin layer of orange marmalade.
Amanda K.
I love the setsuna scent of body shop products I have it in every product they offer and I love it I use it daily however the Satsuma body sorbet leaves me feeling a little bit sticky not sure I care for this product I will use it because I have it and I love the smell
Emily J.
This has a gel like texture so I was surprised by how moisturizing it was! It smells terrific and comes with a good amount of product. Would definitely buy again.
Seline B.
South Richmond Hill, NY
When I first encountered this product, I was so amazed by it. There are so many wonderful things about this body sorbet. First off, I've never seen another brand think of something like a pressed oil. Secondly, the scent of the Satsuma fruit is amazing. Third, the packaging is simple and elegant, in my opinion. Fourth, it feels amazing on the skin. I remember trying it for the first time and thinking that it was going to leave my skin unbelievably oily, but it did not. I used it every day after a shower instead of a body lotion because it felt extremely refreshing on the skin. I finished it within two weeks and purchased three more. It's amazing!
Mariah D.
I love the smell! I've always loved satsuma. This sherbet is just plain awesome! It lasts all day long and it really feels nice on the skin. I do know that it costs around $15, but I got mine from Marshalls for $2, talk about clearance!! Will definitely buy this product once I run out!
Anna X.
I. Love. This. I can't get over this product. It has the most amazing feeling on your skin. It's light but it moisturizers extremely well. It has like a cooling effect, too. This is also by far my favorite smell at The Body Shop. I have everything in this scent. I love citrus and this is the perfect scent of you do too.
Jill G.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Really love the smell of this body sorbet, but didn't find it super moisturizing. It also doesn't lather so just something to consider before purchasing. I prefer body products that lather :) Will use this product until it's gone, but will not be re-purchasing.
Michelle E.
Anderson, IN
I use all of the body shops Satsuma products however this is my absolute favorite it goes on non-greasy does not leave any residue the smell is Heavenly very gentle on the skin the price is a mid-grade price but well worth the money it takes very little I will certainly buy this again.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I love a good smelling product. The Body Shop never dissapoints in that department. My skin feels nice and the scent is strong enough to linger, but doesn't give me a headache.