BY THE BODY SHOP

Scoop an industry first with this cool body moisturizer, infused with zingy satsuma scent! Our breakthrough sorbet texture instantly melts into skin for a frosty burst of fresh moisture. Light and fast-absorbing Leaves body instantly moisturized Up to 24 hours of hydration Enriched with Community Fair Trade organic aloe from Guatemala Body Sorbet, Satsuma see more...

Monique C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is really good for hydrating your skin. I like to put it on my feet, knees and elbows because those are my driest areas and it locks in the moisture. The smell of this product is out of this world . Smells amazing!
Mandy G.
SHIPPENSBURG, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the satsuma scent and have for years, but this sorbet was just too sticky for me, and I needed to use way too much just to cover my legs. It gave nice, light moisture, and I wish I did like it more because it would be a perfect alternative to lotion in the summer, but I feel like I'm wearing a thin layer of orange marmalade.
Amanda K.
I love the setsuna scent of body shop products I have it in every product they offer and I love it I use it daily however the Satsuma body sorbet leaves me feeling a little bit sticky not sure I care for this product I will use it because I have it and I love the smell
Amanda F.
Easley, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good!!! And the texture is unique -- it doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy at all.
Gabie M.
Moses Lake, WA
Just like the other matching product, these are bottles made from heaven. They smell so good and make your skin so soft and I'm in love with them.
Sarah W.
Maryville, TN
YUCKY!!! Do not like the texture and it was not moisturizing at all. The smell was not even appealing. I did not purchase this but received it in a discounted gift bag I purchased with other products
Anna X.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I. Love. This. I can't get over this product. It has the most amazing feeling on your skin. It's light but it moisturizers extremely well. It has like a cooling effect, too. This is also by far my favorite smell at The Body Shop. I have everything in this scent. I love citrus and this is the perfect scent of you do too.
Jill G.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Really love the smell of this body sorbet, but didn't find it super moisturizing. It also doesn't lather so just something to consider before purchasing. I prefer body products that lather :) Will use this product until it's gone, but will not be re-purchasing.
Seline B.
South Richmond Hill, NY
When I first encountered this product, I was so amazed by it. There are so many wonderful things about this body sorbet. First off, I've never seen another brand think of something like a pressed oil. Secondly, the scent of the Satsuma fruit is amazing. Third, the packaging is simple and elegant, in my opinion. Fourth, it feels amazing on the skin. I remember trying it for the first time and thinking that it was going to leave my skin unbelievably oily, but it did not. I used it every day after a shower instead of a body lotion because it felt extremely refreshing on the skin. I finished it within two weeks and purchased three more. It's amazing!
kell s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells AMAZING! makes me wanna have a shower. Also super moisturizing. Foubd it at a discount store with a better price as well.