BY THE BODY SHOP

Scoop an industry first with this cool body moisturiser, infused with delicate floral moringa scent! Our breakthrough sorbet texture instantly melts into skin for a frosty burst of fresh moisture. Light and fast-absorbing Leaves body instantly moisturised Up to 24 hours of hydration Enriched with Community Fair Trade organic aloe from Guatemala Body Sorbet, Moringa see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sofia D.
stockton
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product i like so much the brand as well, I like how it felt on my skin very gentle,nice smell not too strong I bought it at Amazon at a low price as well, for !email it was very effective so I do recommend this product try it for yourself and see the results
Laura D.
Makes my skin feel so soft and moisturised. I would definitely recommend of you have dry skin to use this it really helps and smells good too!💖💖💖💖
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
His moringa sorbet smells so good and feels so nice on the skin that I would eat it if it was edible. Left my sling hydrated and incredibly soft all day long. Was really good for hot summers.
Reem M.
Kuwait
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lovee how it smells. And the best part, it stay all day. But the only con is there's like a few chunks which I don't hate but feels weird on my skin which I'm not not in love with but over all its worth the moneyyyyyy. Love it completely. Glad I picket this one.
Emaluisa I.
so your looking for a body wash that creates a sexy scent and great soft smooth skin! it leaves it silky and the great thing is you dont really need that much , a little does go a long way literally! I've had mines for like a month a bit and still quite got bit more! i cant wait for all you to start trying!!!!!!!
Shaziya S.
Surrey, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This product smells great feels great I'm a scam nothing from the body shop is ever disappointing definitely a great purchase I would highly recommend this product
Maneesha N.
Amazing ! Buttery and smooth and the smell is just divine !! Try it before bedtime ❤ smells and feels heaven like
Tabassum H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell and the texture of this product. Exfoliates and moisturises me really well. Would buy again
Nadina S.
I got this as a gift from my cousin together with the same shower gel and i like it. The smell of moringa is not that good to me but its okay. It moisturizes and hydratizes your skin and leaves it really soft.