BY THE BODY SHOP

Scoop an industry first with this cool body moisturiser, infused with tropical mango scent! Our breakthrough sorbet texture instantly melts into skin for a frosty burst of fresh moisture. Light and fast-absorbing Leaves body instantly moisturised Up to 24 hours of hydration Enriched with Community Fair Trade organic aloe from Guatemala Body Sorbet, Mango see more...

• I was so excited to try this but wasn't impressed, anyone else?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Georgiana W.
Dunedin, FL
This by far is my favoutite body shop and personal shower product I use !! The smell of this mango one is absolutely to die for !! I've used bottles of this product and never get bored ! My skin feels nourished and replenished after every use and for the products price it is affordable for most and is totally with it
Jenna M.
I love using this during the Summer, it's so good on your skin. I gave it four stars because of it's texture, it's hard to explain unless you have it yourself and see it, I would buy it again.
Sarah C.
Lake in the hills, IL
I bought this product at TjMaxx and spent about $8 on the bottle. I typically like body scrubs/sorbets but with this brand unfortunately made me break out with rashes all over my body.
Whitney K.
Arlington, VA
This stuff has the weirdest texture. It's somewhere between a gel and a lotion, and feels almost grainy to the touch. I don't think that it had a long term impact on my skin's moisture level, but it felt nice in the summer. I don't think I'll buy again.
Ashley L.
This is ok, it will probably be best used in the summer time though. It goes on with a very cooling refreshing feel, but then it starts to feel a little sticky. After I use up the one I have I more than likely won't purchase again.
Meg G.
This is my favorite body wash in the whole world!! It smells absolutely amazing, and I just wish I could use it all day long! Its a little pricy, but sooo worth it! Makes me feel so refreshed after my shower, and leaves me happy! Lol!
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
I'd have to say I love body shop hand creams in general. The formula is wonderful and not greasy. Mango is my absolute favorite since it's not too strong.
Danielle G.
El paso
I like these one because it smell so refreshing and it is made with my favorite fruit mango it almost makes me eat it it very nice
Shawna S.
Mango is one of my favorite smells in the body shop products. The hand cream is amazing the smell is great and it works well too.
Gabrielle L.
Chino Hills, CA
It's nice and smells absolutely amazing however wasn't really a fan of the long term way it felt on my skin
Justine U.
I was so excited to try this but wasn't impressed, anyone else?