BY THE BODY SHOP #50 in Night Cream

Body Shop Vitamin E Night Serum - The Body Shop difference: Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil is a technical innovation combining the power of a serum and oil to indulge, replenish and recharge skin with moisture overnight.How it works: Skin feels recharged, replenished and softer Skin looks fresher, rested and more radiant -Our highest concentration of wheatgerm oil -Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formulaA serum delivers strong skin care enhancements to a normal regimen. By blending with a combination of oils, we were able to create a product that delivers greater skin care benefits with a more pleasurable and absorbing texture.(0.94 oz.) - Body Shop Vitamin E Night Serum see more...

Buy on The Bod...
  • "Gives my face a fresh feel and keeps my skin glowing . I have dry skin so when I went they said vitamin E is best for me to use" in 30 reviews
  • "it is the best facial serum oil evere...really it leave my skin so smooth .soft .glowy and nourished .it has avery light weight and dosent lead to oily feeling on my skin .i use before sleep after cleaning my skin it leaves my skin so moist and prevent its dryness..also i mix it with my matte foundation to prevent driness and lines on my face ..i also use it befor make up all over the skin espcially in winter and it really benifit my skin ..it is perfect for dry skin an also for oily one ...it is one of my essential for winter and cant stop using it " in 19 reviews
  • "This is by far the best oil I have come across. I have acne prone skin was never ok with using oil on my face . Started with the light vitamin e moisturizer by same brand and luved that too but sometimes it wasn't enough felt little dry but this oil has brought a lot of changes to my skin and I haven't got acne with it . It's feels very light and moisturizing." in 16 reviews
  • "Very subtle to no smell. Great for sensitive skin. Leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized. Also great when in a pinch and have gotten a sunburn. Goes on skin very smooth. Does not leave an oily feeling like other moisturizers." in 13 reviews
Javi A.
Orem, UT
One single word PERFECTION! Everything works perfect super soft and gives a lot of moisture
Ruth D.
Hereford
I had a small cut on my face that I was very worried would be noticeable. Someone suggested I use vitamin e all oil & massage it over the cut (once it had healed). Doing this morning & night really worked & the scar is barely noticeable, even to me!
It was a little expensive, I find the bodyshop usually is. I’m really happy I spent the money. If you have a cut your conscious of I highly recommend this oil. (I have to say I don’t know how good it is with existing scars, I would still give it ago).
x.makeup.n.cakeup.x S.
wimbledon
This is the best facial oil I have tried to date, I love love love vitamin e or c products they just do wonders for your skin especially when applied topicaly. I loveee this serum is rubs in nicely into the skin, althiughbthis an oil it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy and the following morning your skin feel spool soft and fresh and I honestly felt comfortable without makeup as it just makes me look so fresh faced. Love love love this facial oil!
👑🌷Kelly🌷👑 F.
Nottingham
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!!!!
This product is partly why i'm a diehard for face oils.
When i can remember, i use this before bed and it genuinely makes the skin look SO. HEALTHY! Even though i have oily/sweaty spot prone skin, i've noticed a decrease in the amount of spots i get and my guess is, along with regular cleansing, this is the reason why.
Whenever i use this product, my skin looks it's best. If you're worried about putting oil on oily skin, let me put it like this: you're applying this oil before bed. it's designed to sink in over night, i have never woken up with oily residue.

there's just something about it that makes me genuinely love my natural skin.
it's a game changer, would recommend highly!!!
Fatima A.
Shinyanga , Shinyanga
The best thing that happened in my life when I paid my hands on this ahhazzinnggggg oil 🙏🏻😻
Honestly doing wonders and keeps my skin or smooth, hydrated. Our skin starts to change after we cross our 20’s, we see changes such as dryness/ hyper pigmentation/ unevenness and also acne 🙄. I’d suggest this product to every person who’s crossing 20’s for a healthier, more lively looking skin! 🖖🏽 The Body Shop Body Shop Vitamin E Night Serum
reham r.
alexandria
Ellis S.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen
I love this! It's the first serum I've ever tried and I was apprehensive that it would make me oily but it doesn't at all. Just makes me look glowy and it's really helped to make my skin super soft and has evened it out in colour. I have acne scarring and I feel like this helps to reduce them. I also mix it in to matte foundation or concealer by dropping some of this on my beauty blender before blending and it makes my skin look SO good. Used it on my mum and she went out to purchase it too, I'd really recommend it.
Dalia SBH H.
Kuwait, Salwa
The best of the bests! Seriously this serum in oil is maxing! It doesn't exactly what it says on the website and even more! It's simple perfect! My face looks so good in the morning sometimes I don't even want to wash it or use any make up! And no matter how many hours of sleep u get ur face always looks fresh 👌🏼
Zahra
this has got to be one of my all time favourite night serums, keeps my skin nice and soft and hydrated but also gives me a lovely glow, the packaging is very pretty and i would buy it again! i recommend it! x
Victoria A.
porsgrunn
Very nice serum for those in need of some vitamin E. It’s quite oily so if you have a problem with that then I wouldn’t recommend. But I was all in all very happy with the product.
I have oily and acne prone skin. I'm 17 years old. Can someone suggest me a good serum and moisturizer from TBS?
Alicia F.
Mississauga
Does Vitamin E serum lead to dry skin? I started using Body Shop Vitamin E serum and my skin flaky on the nose and cheeks! The Body Shop Body Shop Vitamin E Night Serum
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
I'm really thinking about buying this. I am currently using adapalene at night for acne . Would I be able to use these together? If so, would it be after adalpalene?