BY THE BODY SHOP #41 in Night Cream

Body Shop Vitamin E Night Serum - The Body Shop difference: Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil is a technical innovation combining the power of a serum and oil to indulge, replenish and recharge skin with moisture overnight.How it works: Skin feels recharged, replenished and softer Skin looks fresher, rested and more radiant -Our highest concentration of wheatgerm oil -Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formulaA serum delivers strong skin care enhancements to a normal regimen. By blending with a combination of oils, we were able to create a product that delivers greater skin care benefits with a more pleasurable and absorbing texture.(0.94 oz.) - Body Shop Vitamin E Night Serum see more...

Buy on The Bod...
  • "Gives my face a fresh feel and keeps my skin glowing . I have dry skin so when I went they said vitamin E is best for me to use" in 30 reviews
  • "it is the best facial serum oil evere...really it leave my skin so smooth .soft .glowy and nourished .it has avery light weight and dosent lead to oily feeling on my skin .i use before sleep after cleaning my skin it leaves my skin so moist and prevent its dryness..also i mix it with my matte foundation to prevent driness and lines on my face ..i also use it befor make up all over the skin espcially in winter and it really benifit my skin ..it is perfect for dry skin an also for oily one ...it is one of my essential for winter and cant stop using it " in 19 reviews
  • "This is by far the best oil I have come across. I have acne prone skin was never ok with using oil on my face . Started with the light vitamin e moisturizer by same brand and luved that too but sometimes it wasn't enough felt little dry but this oil has brought a lot of changes to my skin and I haven't got acne with it . It's feels very light and moisturizing." in 16 reviews
  • "Very subtle to no smell. Great for sensitive skin. Leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized. Also great when in a pinch and have gotten a sunburn. Goes on skin very smooth. Does not leave an oily feeling like other moisturizers." in 13 reviews
Leann W.
Atlanta , GA
This serum goes on feeling a bit oily but then soaks into my skin pretty quickly and leaves my face feeling soft by the time I wake up. It has been amazing in clearing up my discolored skin and is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I would HIGHLY recommend this!
sam(: L.
Great Neck, NY
I have bought this over and over again! Whether it be in the winter or the summer my combination skin always loves this stuff! I put it on overnight and wake up with smooth skin! Bought bottles for my mom and sister too!
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA
This stuff is great to use under my moisturizer as it plumps my skin and smells great. It's easy to work with and has helped my skin glow and improve. I am only halfway through my first bottle but I do love it.
Dianne F.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love the packaging of this product, the dispenser is easy to use and allows for you to get the most of the product. It's cute and smells great. It was gentle and hydrating. I would definitely buy again.
Jessica B.
Apo, AE
The texture on my face has improved so much since using this oil! I have been using it for about 2 months and I already see a difference in my skin. I use it every night and then before putting on my makeup and my skin looks so much better!
Yasmeen A.
I loved how it would make my skin feel in the morning after I applied it at night. It would make my skin feel soft and sort of plump, but it felt a tad greasy. I also don't like the smell. It sort of smells like old foundation.
Virginia E.
Yuma
I couldn't find the product I used listed, but this is the closest to it. I used the Vitamin E toner and it worked very well with my skin. The packaging worked well and it the product did exactly what I needed it to.
Katie C.
Millersburg, OH
I am obsessed with this serum! I use it every night before I go to bed. It smells amazing and I think it definitely does something for your skin and you can see a difference when using the product nightly.
Katie N.
Great night serum to leave a nice glow once you wake up. You will feel hydrated from night to morning. The vitamin E adds a nice touch of vitamins and helpful substances for you.
Zafirah R.
Astoria, NY
Most face oils are too thick and tend to make my skin breakout, but this one is amazing. Once I started using it, my skin became brighter and people commented on how my skin started to glow. And don't let me forget to mention that the packaging is just a true aesthetic to my eye.
I have oily and acne prone skin. I'm 17 years old. Can someone suggest me a good serum and moisturizer from TBS?
Alicia F.
Mississauga
Does Vitamin E serum lead to dry skin? I started using Body Shop Vitamin E serum and my skin flaky on the nose and cheeks! The Body Shop Body Shop Vitamin E Night Serum
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
I'm really thinking about buying this. I am currently using adapalene at night for acne . Would I be able to use these together? If so, would it be after adalpalene?