BY THE BODY SHOP #41 in Night Cream

Body Shop Vitamin E Night Serum - The Body Shop difference: Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil is a technical innovation combining the power of a serum and oil to indulge, replenish and recharge skin with moisture overnight.How it works: Skin feels recharged, replenished and softer Skin looks fresher, rested and more radiant -Our highest concentration of wheatgerm oil -Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formulaA serum delivers strong skin care enhancements to a normal regimen. By blending with a combination of oils, we were able to create a product that delivers greater skin care benefits with a more pleasurable and absorbing texture.(0.94 oz.) - Body Shop Vitamin E Night Serum see more...

Buy on The Bod...
  • "Gives my face a fresh feel and keeps my skin glowing . I have dry skin so when I went they said vitamin E is best for me to use" in 30 reviews
  • "it is the best facial serum oil evere...really it leave my skin so smooth .soft .glowy and nourished .it has avery light weight and dosent lead to oily feeling on my skin .i use before sleep after cleaning my skin it leaves my skin so moist and prevent its dryness..also i mix it with my matte foundation to prevent driness and lines on my face ..i also use it befor make up all over the skin espcially in winter and it really benifit my skin ..it is perfect for dry skin an also for oily one ...it is one of my essential for winter and cant stop using it " in 19 reviews
  • "This is by far the best oil I have come across. I have acne prone skin was never ok with using oil on my face . Started with the light vitamin e moisturizer by same brand and luved that too but sometimes it wasn't enough felt little dry but this oil has brought a lot of changes to my skin and I haven't got acne with it . It's feels very light and moisturizing." in 16 reviews
  • "Very subtle to no smell. Great for sensitive skin. Leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized. Also great when in a pinch and have gotten a sunburn. Goes on skin very smooth. Does not leave an oily feeling like other moisturizers." in 13 reviews
Wioleta T.
This product is super rich on my face and smells quite wonderful. I'd say it moisturizes very well. The price point is fantastic as it's not expensive. I'd definitely buy it again as it has met all my expectations in a cream. Nothing much for it to improve on either.
Amberlee F.
Las Vegas
I love, love, love this oil. I highly recommend it and the body shop always has great deals. I'm a flight attendant and my face tends to get dry with always being in such a high elevation. I use this at night under my moisturizer and I wake up with amazing glowy skin.
Alexis F.
Sacramento , CA
Great product, it's not a sticky oil, more like a dry oil! Which I love, I picked mine up at the body shop store where they had a complete set of all the vitamin e products which are just as amazing as well! It had been added to my holy grail, skin care routine!
Lexie S.
Des Moines , IA
I love this oil! The smell is a little odd, but not bad. I use it once a week before bed when I know I'll shower the next morning because it usually does get into my hair. It keeps my skin clear and hydrated and works wonders with eczema I get on my arms.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
The Body Shop Vitamin E overnight face serum is a great product. I purchased this for my roommate as a christmas gift and we both tried it. She has sensative skin and rosacea and she loved the product. I liked the product because it made my skin feel soft and rejuvinated.
Cyndy G.
Elk Grove, CA
Beautiful product and beautiful packaging! it comes with a dropper, you just take it out and squeeze some on your face. I put some on my cheeks, forehead and chin. You don't need alot at ALL, a little goes a very long way. And it smells great which is another plus!
Melissa G.
I have recently started using more of the body shops products for my daily night time routine. This stuff keeps my skin nice and smooth and it is also easy to use. have acne prone skin was never ok with using oil on my face . But I’m glad I decided to give it a try.
Xochi R.
Woodland Hills
I love this, I look greasy going to sleep but in the morning my skin looks and feels great. I got this at my local body shop which is a bit far from me but this product is worth it, I have seen an awesome change in my skin
Shelby R.
Inglis, Fl
Love this product, it really softens your skin/keeps it hydrated. I pared it with the corresponding moisturizer and it did wonders for my skin. I believe it will pair well with all skin types. I'll definitely recommend it.
Leann W.
Atlanta , GA
This serum goes on feeling a bit oily but then soaks into my skin pretty quickly and leaves my face feeling soft by the time I wake up. It has been amazing in clearing up my discolored skin and is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I would HIGHLY recommend this!
I have oily and acne prone skin. I'm 17 years old. Can someone suggest me a good serum and moisturizer from TBS?
Alicia F.
Mississauga
Does Vitamin E serum lead to dry skin? I started using Body Shop Vitamin E serum and my skin flaky on the nose and cheeks! The Body Shop Body Shop Vitamin E Night Serum
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
I'm really thinking about buying this. I am currently using adapalene at night for acne . Would I be able to use these together? If so, would it be after adalpalene?