BY THE BODY SHOP #41 in Night Cream

Body Shop Vitamin E Night Serum - The Body Shop difference: Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil is a technical innovation combining the power of a serum and oil to indulge, replenish and recharge skin with moisture overnight.How it works: Skin feels recharged, replenished and softer Skin looks fresher, rested and more radiant -Our highest concentration of wheatgerm oil -Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formulaA serum delivers strong skin care enhancements to a normal regimen. By blending with a combination of oils, we were able to create a product that delivers greater skin care benefits with a more pleasurable and absorbing texture.(0.94 oz.) - Body Shop Vitamin E Night Serum see more...

Buy on The Bod...
  • "Gives my face a fresh feel and keeps my skin glowing . I have dry skin so when I went they said vitamin E is best for me to use" in 30 reviews
  • "it is the best facial serum oil evere...really it leave my skin so smooth .soft .glowy and nourished .it has avery light weight and dosent lead to oily feeling on my skin .i use before sleep after cleaning my skin it leaves my skin so moist and prevent its dryness..also i mix it with my matte foundation to prevent driness and lines on my face ..i also use it befor make up all over the skin espcially in winter and it really benifit my skin ..it is perfect for dry skin an also for oily one ...it is one of my essential for winter and cant stop using it " in 19 reviews
  • "This is by far the best oil I have come across. I have acne prone skin was never ok with using oil on my face . Started with the light vitamin e moisturizer by same brand and luved that too but sometimes it wasn't enough felt little dry but this oil has brought a lot of changes to my skin and I haven't got acne with it . It's feels very light and moisturizing." in 16 reviews
  • "Very subtle to no smell. Great for sensitive skin. Leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized. Also great when in a pinch and have gotten a sunburn. Goes on skin very smooth. Does not leave an oily feeling like other moisturizers." in 13 reviews
Aleisha S.
Used these for around 4-6 weeks! Added some moisture but was told when purchasing to use only 2/3 drops. Felt as though I needed a considerable amount more for my face to feel fully hydrated. I personally have very dry skin so would recommend more for normal/combination skin.
Jenna B.
Rothesay, NB
Sal B.
Albion Road, London
I love this serum/oil so much. I especially love it in the winter when my skin is severely dehydrated and dry. In the warmer months I use a few drops to nourish my skin. It's a great product, great value and would suit all skintypes.
Emma P.
UK
I really like this serum for night use. I like the dropper which allows you to get a good amount of product, it feels really soft and sinks nicely into the skin. I don't think the vitamin e adds much but I do like this otherwise.
Lauren F.
Really good product and definitely keeps your skin moisturised for a long time - only giving four stars because i don't think it suited my skin type as i broke out a lot using this product! Still, really good and it smells lovely!
Rannveig Ó.
Selfoss
When my face needs a litle moisture and lifting I love to apply this before bed. It leaves the skin feeling really soft and fresh. I think it is affordable and I would recommend this to people with dry to combination skin!
Ellis D.
Ideal for those who want to add a healthy glow to their skin. Pretty packaging but wish it would have came in a box. I definitely seen the effects of this oil but won't be buying again as I find it to be very heavy and wasn't absorbed well by my skin.
Nic R.
Perfect for rehydrating skin. I love the feeling of the oil, it's very light and does not feel heavy on the skin. I usually apply on an evening but occasionally through the day when my skin needs a pick me up!
Nia D.
Like this! It's a nice product and would use it again however I suggest not to use it every night as your skin can feel really oil and gritty but it's definitely a product worth trying but get someone from body shop to fully explain it to you.
Camilla M.
Easter Dalry Wynd, Edinburgh
Great product and a cheaper alternative to some of the high end face oils. My skin felt nice and soft in the mornings after applying before bed. With prolonged use my skin was in much better condition in general - more hydrated and a more even skin tone. I did break out after first using it but this didn't reoccur the more I used it
I have oily and acne prone skin. I'm 17 years old. Can someone suggest me a good serum and moisturizer from TBS?
Alicia F.
Mississauga
Does Vitamin E serum lead to dry skin? I started using Body Shop Vitamin E serum and my skin flaky on the nose and cheeks! The Body Shop Body Shop Vitamin E Night Serum
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
I'm really thinking about buying this. I am currently using adapalene at night for acne . Would I be able to use these together? If so, would it be after adalpalene?