BY THE BODY SHOP #41 in Night Cream

Body Shop Vitamin E Night Serum - The Body Shop difference: Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil is a technical innovation combining the power of a serum and oil to indulge, replenish and recharge skin with moisture overnight.How it works: Skin feels recharged, replenished and softer Skin looks fresher, rested and more radiant -Our highest concentration of wheatgerm oil -Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formulaA serum delivers strong skin care enhancements to a normal regimen. By blending with a combination of oils, we were able to create a product that delivers greater skin care benefits with a more pleasurable and absorbing texture.(0.94 oz.) - Body Shop Vitamin E Night Serum see more...

Buy on The Bod...
  • "Gives my face a fresh feel and keeps my skin glowing . I have dry skin so when I went they said vitamin E is best for me to use" in 30 reviews
  • "it is the best facial serum oil evere...really it leave my skin so smooth .soft .glowy and nourished .it has avery light weight and dosent lead to oily feeling on my skin .i use before sleep after cleaning my skin it leaves my skin so moist and prevent its dryness..also i mix it with my matte foundation to prevent driness and lines on my face ..i also use it befor make up all over the skin espcially in winter and it really benifit my skin ..it is perfect for dry skin an also for oily one ...it is one of my essential for winter and cant stop using it " in 19 reviews
  • "This is by far the best oil I have come across. I have acne prone skin was never ok with using oil on my face . Started with the light vitamin e moisturizer by same brand and luved that too but sometimes it wasn't enough felt little dry but this oil has brought a lot of changes to my skin and I haven't got acne with it . It's feels very light and moisturizing." in 16 reviews
  • "Very subtle to no smell. Great for sensitive skin. Leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized. Also great when in a pinch and have gotten a sunburn. Goes on skin very smooth. Does not leave an oily feeling like other moisturizers." in 13 reviews
Sally M.
Cambridge , Cambridge
Really sorry to say that I didn't get on with this product at all. The oil had a beautiful smell, and it was lovely to breathe in before bed, but it just didn't sink in to my skin! Even by morning it felt greasy on my nose and cheeks. Not very pleasant. Maybe it just wasn't compatible with my skin type (combo).
Deborah L.
I went through a facial oil phase when my skin decided it wanted to be dry instead of my usual combination type. This was one of the oils I picked up. It surprisingly never felt greasy supposedly due to its serum in oil concept, but always left my skin moisturised and glowing by morning.
Prisha T.
London , Chalk Farm
Gorgeous serum and smells absolutely divine! Glides onto the skin perfectly and hydrates to an extent. This would be better for someone who only has a little dryness to their skin instead of quite a bit. Please avoid the eye area as it does sting if it gets anywhere near your eyes.
Katie C.
Galston
I LOVE this stuff. Seriously it's like a god send. I apply it before bed and it soaks in easily to the skin and leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and smooth. However something in the product does react with my eyes and leaves them watering, but causes no pain or irritation.
Rachael K.
Northdale Road, Liverpool
This Vitamin E oil from Body Shop is AMAZING! I use it twice a day: at night to moisturise before bed and before I apply my makeup to gets dewy effect. Gorgeous drop bottle and is a staple in my skin routine now.
Estera J.
I love this product. From the dell to the texture on my skin. It hydrates my skin so well, and leaves it as sold as a babies bottom. I would recommend this to all my friends. The cost is a bit high for me (30$ Canadian) but I can see myself buying it again
Saffron J.
Pentre
This serum is sooo good! I apply it every night after washing my face. Not only does it soak into the skin well and makes your skin silky smooth, it smells incredible. The packaging is good too. If you struggle with dry skin, you will love this.
Stephanie Silv. L.
Imperial Wharf, London
One of the best and gentle night oils. I even use it during the day when the weather had been dry. Smells great and absorbs quickly. Wallet friendly. Wish I could see how much product I have left in the bottle though.

The Body Shop
Freya W.
London, Greater London
I use this serum on my skin in the evenings and it leaves my skin feeling super soft in the mornings. This is such great value for money considering how good the product is, especially when you compare it to other serum oils on the market!
Dawn J.
Cornwall, ON
I love this I use it every night it's so hydrating 💁🏽✨ it's been giving my face a rejuvenated look and soft feel. I received this as a gift so I can't assure you it's worth the price but I will most likely will be repurchasing this product
I have oily and acne prone skin. I'm 17 years old. Can someone suggest me a good serum and moisturizer from TBS?
Alicia F.
Mississauga
Does Vitamin E serum lead to dry skin? I started using Body Shop Vitamin E serum and my skin flaky on the nose and cheeks! The Body Shop Body Shop Vitamin E Night Serum
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
I'm really thinking about buying this. I am currently using adapalene at night for acne . Would I be able to use these together? If so, would it be after adalpalene?