BY THE BODY SHOP

Body Shop Vitamin E Night Serum - The Body Shop difference: Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil is a technical innovation combining the power of a serum and oil to indulge, replenish and recharge skin with moisture overnight.How it works: Skin feels recharged, replenished and softer Skin looks fresher, rested and more radiant -Our highest concentration of wheatgerm oil -Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formulaA serum delivers strong skin care enhancements to a normal regimen. By blending with a combination of oils, we were able to create a product that delivers greater skin care benefits with a more pleasurable and absorbing texture.(0.94 oz.) - Body Shop Vitamin E Night Serum see more...

Buy on The Bod...
Anna M.
Phoenix
I have very dry and sensitive skin and this stuff is great! I used it at night before bed and it kept my skin super hydrated. It's easy to apply and a great value for your money (especially if they are having those buy one get one free promotions). I bought it at the body shop and actually need to buy it again because I'm out and writing this review makes me want it...especially with cooler weather approaching, I'll need some additional help in the moisturizing department.
Chelsea W.
Humble, TX
Honestly the greatest skincare product I own. I massage three drops into my skin every night. This oil makes my skin feel so incredible soft and smooth. It hydrates my skin and got rid of all of my eczema patches. If you want to keep your skin looking healthy and youthful I would 100% suggest this oil!
Haviland C.
Evansville, IN
I LOVE this product for the winter. When the cold weather starts and my skin starts to flake under my makeup this is the perfect product to counter act. You apply it at night and it absorbs over that period of 8 hours, waking up with your skin looking fresh and hydrated.
Ayushma M.
Elkhorn, NE
I used to get the Vitamin E face Oil and since that was not available later i started using this serum and i like it so far. I have a very dry skin and this serum has helped keep it moisturized. It feels light on skin and wasn't sticky. I would recommend this to others.
Savannah R.
Wichita, KS
I love this so much, I tried this out hoping it would help my dry skin and dry patches. Well it worked amazing, it's so gentle on my sensitive skin and was better than I expected. I recommend this to anyone who asks about dry skin!
Keisha W.
Purchase, NY
At first, I was skeptical on trying the product. I was unsure due to my skin being on an oily side of combination but it did wonders! I have dark marks on my skin on top of being brown skin and my dark marks are fading quickly. I do use it during the day and night instead of just using it in the night and I feel like that did create a bigger difference. I got it on a Friday and its been a full week and I look more awake. My friends even said that my face looks more refreshed. Its worth the $27 price tag because its a fairly big bottle and I'm going to aim that this will last about a year but The Body Shop does have sales on their products!!
Nidhi S.
Elkton, MD
This is a delightful night solution (or at least I use it at night). It comes with a convenient dropper and I just put a few drops in my hand, rub hands together and mat my face. While it's actually oil, it doesn't stain my sheets, but to be safe, I wait about ten mins before letting my face hit my pillow. I wake up with brighter and softer skin!
A bit pricey but it's worth it as only a small amount is needed for results. Must have in the winter months to tackle dry skin!
kelly l.
I love this product, this isn't like any other nightly face products I've used before. I love the way this feels and settles into the skin. It is oily, but of course, that claim is made right on the bottle. But this product makes your skin look so healthy and radiant in the morning. I noticed results on the first night I used it. I also think this is very cost efficient and The Body Shop is always holding deals. I recommend this product to everyone.
FoodieRoadie S.
Dallas, TX
This is by far the best oil I have come across. I have acne prone skin was never ok with using oil on my face . Started with the light vitamin e moisturizer by same brand and luved that too but sometimes it wasn't enough felt little dry but this oil has brought a lot of changes to my skin and I haven't got acne with it . It's feels very light and moisturizing.
Sara B.
My skin gets very dry in the winter months, and trying to keep my face soft without making it oily has been a chore for years. Until I found this! It doesn't leave an oily residue on my skin, and by morning my skin is soft and ready for a new day! I recommend this to anyone who has winter problem skin, or is just looking to keep their face (and neck) soft.
I have oily and acne prone skin. I'm 17 years old. Can someone suggest me a good serum and moisturizer from TBS?
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
I'm really thinking about buying this. I am currently using adapalene at night for acne . Would I be able to use these together? If so, would it be after adalpalene?