BY THE BODY SHOP #37 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Isabel V.
Bronx, NY
I like this so much it's so good on my skin and it smells really good I used it three times and it was good on my skin.
Monica M.
San Diego, CA
I like that this produce exfoliates, but I think it feels and smells a little chemical-ish. Not my favorite scrub.
Alexus S.
Tarpon Springs, FL
I like it but I wish it would've lathered up . It's like a lotion with beads in it & it felt yucky in the shower
Cheryl W.
Slidell, LA
Love love love this product!!! Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth with no irritation. Smells great too
Nittaya A.
It drys out my skin. The smells are great but it was just meh. I like the bath and body works better.
Ciarrah E.
Sacramento, CA
Scrub is not only very exfoliating to the skin but it feels really great and leaves my skinnsoft
Denise F.
Waterford, MI
Best body scrub. I love how it smells, moisturizers and is natural! The nut variety is the best.
Kathlene W.
This is hands down my favorite scrub!!! Just the right amount of exfoliants. Very moisturizing.
Cassie H.
I love this stuff!!!!! It is awesome! It smells so good, I have the coconut, and my skin feels amazing after I use it! It has little beads in it that gently remove all the dead skin. It is the best! I use it once a week more that that can be bad for your skin. I would never do it more that twice a week. And I always apply The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter after. It is important to moisturize after exfoliating. I will always recommend this to anyone looking for an exfoliator. And hey if you don't like coconut The Body Shop has tons of scents to chose from.
Shannon S.
Derry, PA
I wish I had a never ending supply of this. This stuff is absolutely amazing and it smells wonderful. It leaves my skin feeling extra soft and really nice. I use this probably every other day and it is perfect for my skin!
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?