BY THE BODY SHOP #37 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I like to use this product immediately after showers to keep my skin soft and moisturized. it definitely goes a good job of both of those things, but I find the scent to be very... plastic-y. it definitely smells like what I'd imagine a plastic coconut would smell like.
Shana G.
Dallas, TX
Great product , smells like summer to me with its great Coconut smell. It is part of the coconut line and so you can layer the smell if you like. The scrub does just as it says and works like a dream, one of my go to products.
Ashleigh W.
This makes my skin feel great. I have the peach scent and the matching body butter, and my skin feels so amazing after using them both together. My skin feels so soft and silky after using this scrub. It doesn't smell cheap or chemical-y like a lot of other scrubs I've used.
Maddie F.
These are the best body scrubs I have ever used. They are not overly aggressive on the skin and leave behind a scent, especially if used with the coordinating body butter. With that being said, the tree hut brand are much cheaper and very close to the same quality. Splurge on The Body Shop, but it is not necessary.
Rebecca K.
Levittown, NY
I used this on my legs before shaving and found I didn't get as many nicks. I did think it was quite harsh though, and I'm not sure I would want to use anywhere else. I had the pink grapefruit scent which was nice smelling.
Maria D.
carmel, IN
The olive creme is my favorite!
the scent isn't overpowering and it feels great.
another plus....unlike scrubs that are oil based, this one doesn't leave the bottom of my tub slick and gunky.
brieanne m.
Santa Clara, CA
It feels really nice on my face it doesn't dry your face even after washing it off . I used the mango sugar scrub and it smells so good . it leaves my face soft and smooth . and even helps with pimples!
Megan H.
Wilmington, NC
This has been my favorite body scrub. I like that they use natural resources to create the scrubbies. This body scrub has never irritated my skin. I love that the fragrance is nice and light, it isn't heavy or fake smelling. It laters well and leaves my skin feeling moisturized after the shower.
Dawn C.
Ok... Let's start with the scent... Love it... Now on to the scrub's consistency... Great and not too gritty ... It made my skin feel great and it glows. I use the scrub about twice a week during the winter, but about 3-4 time during the summer ... To keep my feet and arms soft. I simply love it.
Amanda G.
Apo, AE
I absolutely love this stuff! Keeps ingrown hairs out of the way, and smells great! TBS body scrubs are a must have item especially for summer! I use it probably once or twice a week.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?