Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Levittown, NY

I used this on my legs before shaving and found I didn't get as many nicks. I did think it was quite harsh though, and I'm not sure I would want to use anywhere else. I had the pink grapefruit scent which was nice smelling.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Hernando, MS

The ultimate in body butter! Smooth and leaves skin oh so soft! The smell is divine and last a great while. Subtle scent, not strong, but clean smelling at the same time. I get lots of compliments when I use the body butter
Jaylyn B.
Jaylyn B.

This is my favorite Body Shop product because I use it all the time in the shower and my skin feels pretty soft afterwards. Not to mention if you love coconut scents like I do, this body scrub leaves a really nice smell!
Nadine P.
Nadine P.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

I love the way is product smells. I find it doesn't get lost when mixed with water, each time I shower I feel like I'm on the beach. The scrubbers in it also make me feel like I just came from the spa. Love love love!
Doddi G.
Doddi G.

One of my all time favorite scents and body scrubs! This will leave you feeling deliciously clean and smelling delectable! I love it and would recommend this to anyone that would listen to me rave on and on about it!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Orange, CA

An all around decent body scrub; though I don't know that a would really call it a scrub as much as I'd call it an exfoliating cream cleanser. The scent and packaging are definitely the highlight of this product.
Ying
Ying

Great value if you buy it during sale. I bought the jumbo size and it lasted me over a year.

love the coconut scent. scrub is not too gentle and also not too painful as well. leave my skin feel hydrated and clean
olimpia e.
olimpia e.
Columbia, SC

Suave and smooth lol love the way it smells and the way it moisturizes my skin while exfoliating when i started using it and came out the shower my husband asked if i was baking cookies because of the smell lol
Alyx B.
Alyx B.
Pittsford, NY

This product was just okay. It smelled amazing but when I put my hand in it it felt more like a body wash than a body scrub. There were beads in it but there was not enough exfoliation going on in my opinion.
Carlee G.
Carlee G.
Greenville, NY

The scent is everything! It completely smells like coconuts, it also moisturized my skin the only down fall is that it felt oily afterwards, I don't really like the feeling but overall it's a good product!
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now