Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#38 in Body Scrub
Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

FREE GIFT

Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

1 days left

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Julia H.
Julia H.
Lemont, IL

It has a nice smell to it but it isn't really harsh at all. Sometimes i wonder if it is really even doing anything for my skin, but it does leave it pretty safe.
Sami M.
Sami M.
West Lafayette, IN

I am using it in the Brazil nut, and it has large beads that are hard to get rid of, and I also feel like it does not do enough. I still have dry legs after use
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Oakland Park, FL

This body scrub smooths and exfoliates my roughest skin. It makes my skin glow and moisturizes it very well, I use it 1-2 times a week for super smooth skin.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.

I really like using this just to exfoliate my face because it's not as harsh on my skin. And it feels super soft after. And it lasts a very long time for me.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Strasburg, OH

I love exfoliating with body shop scrubs. They actively exfoliate without irritation. I have enjoyed the scents I've used. I almost always buy these scrubs.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bristol, RI

This is a great product. They're so creamy and refreshing. Great especially in winter. Would have rated it higher but I wasn't crazy about the coconut smell
Heather P.
Heather P.
Morton, MS

When I feel like I need to get some excess dead skin off, or after I shave I use the body scrub. It smells good, feels good, and leaves my skin super soft!
vilma c.
vilma c.
3509 brockton ave riverside ca

Best product ever I love it. Anything that has to do with coconut works great for the body. I use it all the time for my dead cells in my feet works freat
Laura P.
Laura P.
Closter, NJ

Scent is fresh and long lasting. Beads are not too harsh on the skin. The body scrub is a bit oily but great bc it leaves the skin smooth and moisturized.
Yana E.
Yana E.
Island Park, NY

Very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling very soft. Makes my whole body smell really good and really enjoy the body shop scubs and lotions in general.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on