Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Oregon City, OR

TBS is my favorite go to for products. I love their body scrub the scent is always strong and long lasting it also leaves my skin so moisturized. I currently have the mojito body scrub as well as the mango body scrub I love them
Shana G.
Shana G.
Dallas, TX

Great product , smells like summer to me with its great Coconut smell. It is part of the coconut line and so you can layer the smell if you like. The scrub does just as it says and works like a dream, one of my go to products.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Levittown, NY

I used this on my legs before shaving and found I didn't get as many nicks. I did think it was quite harsh though, and I'm not sure I would want to use anywhere else. I had the pink grapefruit scent which was nice smelling.
Rafaella S.
Rafaella S.
Toronto, Ontario

I got the Shea body scrub and absolutely loved it! It left by skin super soft, and even with a "oily" feeling and the scent is amazing. The only downfall for me is that I went through it super quick. Still, a great product!
Jaylyn B.
Jaylyn B.

This is my favorite Body Shop product because I use it all the time in the shower and my skin feels pretty soft afterwards. Not to mention if you love coconut scents like I do, this body scrub leaves a really nice smell!
Nadine P.
Nadine P.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

I love the way is product smells. I find it doesn't get lost when mixed with water, each time I shower I feel like I'm on the beach. The scrubbers in it also make me feel like I just came from the spa. Love love love!
Doddi G.
Doddi G.

One of my all time favorite scents and body scrubs! This will leave you feeling deliciously clean and smelling delectable! I love it and would recommend this to anyone that would listen to me rave on and on about it!
Ying
Ying

Great value if you buy it during sale. I bought the jumbo size and it lasted me over a year.

love the coconut scent. scrub is not too gentle and also not too painful as well. leave my skin feel hydrated and clean
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Orange, CA

An all around decent body scrub; though I don't know that a would really call it a scrub as much as I'd call it an exfoliating cream cleanser. The scent and packaging are definitely the highlight of this product.
olimpia e.
olimpia e.
Columbia, SC

Suave and smooth lol love the way it smells and the way it moisturizes my skin while exfoliating when i started using it and came out the shower my husband asked if i was baking cookies because of the smell lol
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now