BY THE BODY SHOP #37 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Doddi G.
One of my all time favorite scents and body scrubs! This will leave you feeling deliciously clean and smelling delectable! I love it and would recommend this to anyone that would listen to me rave on and on about it!
Megan M.
Newport, NH
Love this stuff (especially followed by the coconut body butter). I feel as though coconut is such a refreshing and tropical scent, that's not too overwhelming. It's also very reasonably priced! Doesn't get too much better than that!
Kayla C.
Nashville, TN
This is the best lotion I've ever used, and I'm not over exaggerating. If you like coconut, this is perfect. It smells so good you'll want to eat it. I love to put it on my feet at night. Overall good product, but it can be hard to find this exact scent.
Stephanie T.
Orange, CA
An all around decent body scrub; though I don't know that a would really call it a scrub as much as I'd call it an exfoliating cream cleanser. The scent and packaging are definitely the highlight of this product.
Cinthia B.
Cayce, SC
In love with the coconut body shop body scrub leaves my body really soft and deep cleans my face good. also the best lotion is the body shop coconut milk body lotion leave it over night and have a really soft body tone on your body and face clean to.
Arline M.
Leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I use this about 4 times a week to exfoliate my body and it leaves this oily like feeling on the skin but it helps give the skin moisture. I then follow up with body wash. Would highly recommend to others
Carlee G.
Greenville, NY
The scent is everything! It completely smells like coconuts, it also moisturized my skin the only down fall is that it felt oily afterwards, I don't really like the feeling but overall it's a good product!
Jocelyn L.
Muncie, IN
I purchased this body scrub at Ulta with very high hopes & expectations and I can honestly say that it met them very well. My girlfriends have raved about The Body Shop Body scrubs so I though I'd buy into the hype literally. It's still my go to scrub even after trying many others & you can't beat the price.
brittany m.
Beardstown, IL
I am in love with this body scrub! Helps me a lot with unwanted dry dead skin in the winter months! I would recommend this to everyone!! Very good for my sensitive skin too. Its not super sensitive. But I didn't have any issues with this
Veronica O.
I LOVE the Body Shop and their scrubs are very nice! I have the raspberry and blueberry ones and it smells really fresh. The consistency is nice. I use it before I shave. My only complaint is that it seems to go all over. I am not quite sure how but it ends up all over my bath tub
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?