BY THE BODY SHOP #28 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "So its not an over powering smell either its really delicate. It feels amazing on the skin its not rough or causes any irritation ! Its my favorite product it really removes the dead skin off my body. I have oily skin and usually products cant help with that but the body scrub honestly has helped me tone it down and be in control. I know it helps with dry skin also. As a result I have smoothr and healtheir skin.I'd recommend this to anybody ! " in 20 reviews
  • "I love this scrub. It actually smells like coconut without any artificial undertones. The grit is enough to get you nice smooth skin but still gentle enough for sensitive skin. It's a little expensive at it's regular price but the body shop has sales all the time so I just wait for those to buy body shop products." in 15 reviews
  • "I LOVE THEIR SCRUBS! I use the Shea butter sugar scrub which melts as you scrub. It is slightly on the greasy side but makes my skin feel super soft! I also use the Brazil nut scrub which has course exfoliates (actual nuts), It smells so good and gives my skin an amazing squeaky clean feel and did I mention soft skin? Unfortunately Brazil nut has been discontinued but may still be available at outlets or sale section of thebodyshop website. " in 13 reviews
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
I have tried several body scrubs from all different brands, but after watching someones monthly favorites on YouTube I decided to give The Body Shop a try. It is absolutely amazing. I almost always have a backup or at least a small travel size available in case I run out. Best scrub ever!
Joi S.
The Body Shop scrubs are excellent! I love their commitment to ingredients, and most recently snagged a chocolate one from TJMAXX. Removes dead skin, smells great, and add in moisturizer. Tip: Check TJMAXX & Marshalls for these, they're usually under 8 bucks!!
Kayla C.
This is the best lotion I've ever used, and I'm not over exaggerating. If you like coconut, this is perfect. It smells so good you'll want to eat it. I love to put it on my feet at night. Overall good product, but it can be hard to find this exact scent.
Megan M.
Newport, NH
Love this stuff (especially followed by the coconut body butter). I feel as though coconut is such a refreshing and tropical scent, that's not too overwhelming. It's also very reasonably priced! Doesn't get too much better than that!
Doddi G.
One of my all time favorite scents and body scrubs! This will leave you feeling deliciously clean and smelling delectable! I love it and would recommend this to anyone that would listen to me rave on and on about it!
Stephanie T.
Orange, CA
An all around decent body scrub; though I don't know that a would really call it a scrub as much as I'd call it an exfoliating cream cleanser. The scent and packaging are definitely the highlight of this product.
Cinthia B.
Cayce, SC
In love with the coconut body shop body scrub leaves my body really soft and deep cleans my face good. also the best lotion is the body shop coconut milk body lotion leave it over night and have a really soft body tone on your body and face clean to.
Arline M.
Leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I use this about 4 times a week to exfoliate my body and it leaves this oily like feeling on the skin but it helps give the skin moisture. I then follow up with body wash. Would highly recommend to others
Jocelyn L.
Muncie, IN
I purchased this body scrub at Ulta with very high hopes & expectations and I can honestly say that it met them very well. My girlfriends have raved about The Body Shop Body scrubs so I though I'd buy into the hype literally. It's still my go to scrub even after trying many others & you can't beat the price.
Carlee G.
Greenville, NY
The scent is everything! It completely smells like coconuts, it also moisturized my skin the only down fall is that it felt oily afterwards, I don't really like the feeling but overall it's a good product!
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?