9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #31 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Chepachet, RI
I have this product in the Shea scent. It smells really nice and sweet. The scrub itself is great, coarse but not to the point using it is uncomfortable.
pauline s.
pauline s.
Tobyhanna , Pa
I use body shop body scrub on my feet, hands, and legs after I shave. Makes for super smooth legs after you shave and then use the body shop body scrub.
Sucely R.
Sucely R.
Tampa, FL
Este producto es rico el aroma es rico me encanto la manera en que deja la piel se siente fresca y te da una sensacion muy suave realmente es muy buena
Fallon K.
Fallon K.
Morrilton, AR
I love these scrubs! They leave my skin so soft but not too oily like some others! It exfoliates so well too! And they all smell so good! I love them.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is amazing and it works !!!!! I use this at least twice a wk if not more ! I use before I shave and the scent is Amazing- I buy at Walmart
Emily B.
Emily B.
Denver, CO
The texture and scents are all very nice. I personally really love the mango scent. The texture is very soft and gives a supple finish to your skin.
London P.
London P.
Pittsford, NY
Great exfoliating properties but as good as it smells, that smell doesn't transfer over as strongly and fades quickly. But I still buy it sometimes
Luz O.
Luz O.
Nogales , AZ
Great Scrub, leaves my skin SO soft and feeling so good.
I am always looking for new scrubs because of my very sensitive skin and i love this one!
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Love this scrub! I use it about twice a week an I love the smell of it, an how soft it makes my skin. It does a great job at hydrating it too
Wendy E.
Wendy E.
Miami , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Is fell in my skin super nice. Lovely frangance. My skin was super soft after be used. Removes dead cells of my all skin. I recommend it 100%
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?