The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by Chantelle C.The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by EZX Iryna R.The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by Amany I.See all 17 photos
9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #24 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• Is it really so good? And how it works?Yes it awesome i reccomend to ... 2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does...Yes smells delicious 2 Answers
  • How does Body Scrub works?Rub it all over your body and ... 2 Answers
Photos (17)
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Strasburg, OH
I love exfoliating with body shop scrubs. They actively exfoliate without irritation. I have enjoyed the scents I've used. I almost always buy these scrubs.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bristol, RI
This is a great product. They're so creamy and refreshing. Great especially in winter. Would have rated it higher but I wasn't crazy about the coconut smell
Heather P.
Heather P.
Morton, MS
When I feel like I need to get some excess dead skin off, or after I shave I use the body scrub. It smells good, feels good, and leaves my skin super soft!
Yana E.
Yana E.
Island Park, NY
Very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling very soft. Makes my whole body smell really good and really enjoy the body shop scubs and lotions in general.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Closter, NJ
Scent is fresh and long lasting. Beads are not too harsh on the skin. The body scrub is a bit oily but great bc it leaves the skin smooth and moisturized.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Chepachet, RI
I have this product in the Shea scent. It smells really nice and sweet. The scrub itself is great, coarse but not to the point using it is uncomfortable.
pauline s.
pauline s.
Tobyhanna , Pa
I use body shop body scrub on my feet, hands, and legs after I shave. Makes for super smooth legs after you shave and then use the body shop body scrub.
Sucely R.
Sucely R.
Tampa, FL
Este producto es rico el aroma es rico me encanto la manera en que deja la piel se siente fresca y te da una sensacion muy suave realmente es muy buena
Fallon K.
Fallon K.
Morrilton, AR
I love these scrubs! They leave my skin so soft but not too oily like some others! It exfoliates so well too! And they all smell so good! I love them.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is amazing and it works !!!!! I use this at least twice a wk if not more ! I use before I shave and the scent is Amazing- I buy at Walmart
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?