Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#27 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (17)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Apo, AE
I absolutely love this stuff! Keeps ingrown hairs out of the way, and smells great! TBS body scrubs are a must have item especially for summer! I use it probably once or twice a week.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
I usually always aim for their body scrubs and lotions absolutely amazing leaves your skin so smooth I recommend to all my family and friends perfect for a spa at home kinda day !
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Severn, MD
I use the body shop scrubs once a week. They work great,and smell wonderful. Gentlly scrubs and doesnt make you all red from scrubbing. I tend to gift them in stockings for Xmas.
valarie a.
valarie a.
I love body scrub and The Body Shop has a great product! It smells amazing and also feels amazing. It scrubs away all of my dead skin and leaves me feeling smooth and refreshed.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Greensboro, NC
I love love love! I know you're not supposed to exfoliate too often buying use this in my legs and feet just about every time I get in the shower. I've even used it on my face!
Billie Z.
Billie Z.
Portland, OR
I like the consistency but the smell is too sweet. The scrub is nice and fine so you don't run your skin raw. I used to buy this all the time,but it is hard to find these days
DaMarion J.
DaMarion J.
Glen Allen, VA
This was a really ruff scrub! I still use this to exfoliate. I noticed a difference in my dark spots while using this product! I use this twice a week it is very affordable
Ryanne G.
Ryanne G.
I have used this scrub a few times and found it to work pretty good and smell great! I prefer using it every few days or so, or when ever I want to feel extra clean
BigEgo S.
BigEgo S.
Little Rock, AR
Leaves the skin baby soft and smooth..... Like you are falling in love. Good to use right before you get out the tub or better yet just on your hands to have soft.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Lemont, IL
It has a nice smell to it but it isn't really harsh at all. Sometimes i wonder if it is really even doing anything for my skin, but it does leave it pretty safe.
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on