Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Nikolina M.
Nikolina M.
Skopje

I have the coconut one and i like it, the consistency is kinda thick with like small granulas. I looove the smell. I got it as a gift, and i am really sad that i can't get it here. Its quite gentle on my skin and i like how clean i feel after using it.
Kara E.
Kara E.

I love the pink grapefruit scrub! It leaves my skin soft and glowing and refreshes it as well. I use it 3 times a week to get rid of dry, flaky skin. I got mine for only $22 and it's well worth it, it lasts a long time and a little bit goes a long way.
Cinthia B.
Cinthia B.
Cayce, SC

In love with the coconut body shop body scrub leaves my body really soft and deep cleans my face good. also the best lotion is the body shop coconut milk body lotion leave it over night and have a really soft body tone on your body and face clean to.
Erin B.
Erin B.

I have used the shea body scrub and I like it. It is not too rough, but a good consistency and gentle on the skin. I like to use it on my legs before shaving. This body scrub leaves my skin soft and moisturized, but feeling a little oily/sticky.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.

this is the best invention body shop adore this cream in every aspect love fragrance I love the smell of coconut cream is definitely a thought in my not change anything texture is absorbed very well and of course the fragrance remains the skin
Neesha G.
Neesha G.
Sydney

I have had a few Body Shop Body Scrubs over the years, with my favorite scents being coconut, fuji green tea and the new british rose scrub. It is incredibly gentle but still exfoliates your skin. I would definitely recommend this to people!
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Milton, PA

I love a great body scrub! Especially in the summer when my skin feels dry and rough after a few days in the sun and pool. This body scrub makes my skin feel so much better after just one use! I have it as a staple all year long in my shower!
Arline M.
Arline M.

Leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I use this about 4 times a week to exfoliate my body and it leaves this oily like feeling on the skin but it helps give the skin moisture. I then follow up with body wash. Would highly recommend to others
eva v.
eva v.
Homestead, FL

Only use the scrub and body butter on my toes if you planning to have a romantic night with the babe this can get on you mouth and taste nasty obviously not to eat but I don't want babe to kiss my neck and have that nasty flavor on his mouth
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Cedar Falls, IA

I love that there are so many scents available and that these scrubs are nice and thick. They are also moisturizing. I get ingrown hairs on my legs often and use this scrub daily to help prevent and eliminate ingrown hairs! Love love love!
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now