Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Cedar Falls, IA

I love that there are so many scents available and that these scrubs are nice and thick. They are also moisturizing. I get ingrown hairs on my legs often and use this scrub daily to help prevent and eliminate ingrown hairs! Love love love!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg, VA

I really love how these body scrubs do what they are suppose to do without completely drying out my skin. This is one of the first body shop items I've tried and I have to say I am a fan. I will be purchasing more of these in the future!
brittany m.
brittany m.
Beardstown, IL

I am in love with this body scrub! Helps me a lot with unwanted dry dead skin in the winter months! I would recommend this to everyone!! Very good for my sensitive skin too. Its not super sensitive. But I didn't have any issues with this
Jaime Z.
Jaime Z.

The Body Shop Mango Body Scrub is my all time favorite scrub. It smells like fresh mangos, scrubs effectively, and leaves the most lovely amount of moisture on my skin. I can even get away with not applying body lotion when I use this!
jazzi a.
jazzi a.

I've tried a good amount of body scrubs from The Body Shop and they are hands down my favorite body scrubs of all time. The different scents are amazing and the texture of the scrubs really help with making my skin soft. I love them!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

I love all of The Body Shop products including their body scrub!! The coconut scent is to die for, and my skin smells amazing after and is much softer. I love when they have deals like buy 2 get 1 free because it's a great product!
Jess M.
Jess M.
San Tan Valley, AZ

Pros:
Love this scrub.
I got it as a gift so I'm not sure of the price.
Its fabulous!
I think it got the job done.
I loved the smell.
Cons:
It can leave your face/body a bit greasy feeling but I just wipe it off and its all good.
Bali C.
Bali C.
Boiling Springs, SC

I got this as a gift from one of my teammates. I use it frequently. I bought a new one for myself after it ran out. It dries out my skin sometimes but you have to moisturize afterwards. I would recommend this to anyone with acne.
Diane J.
Diane J.
Campbellford, Ontario

The great coconut scent brings me to a tropical paradise. It is not the fake coconut smell. it's not too rash so you can use it during every shower. I love the all natural ingredients list. love to use on my legs before shaving .
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Oregon City, OR

TBS is my favorite go to for products. I love their body scrub the scent is always strong and long lasting it also leaves my skin so moisturized. I currently have the mojito body scrub as well as the mango body scrub I love them
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now