Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Erin B.
Erin B.

I have used the shea body scrub and I like it. It is not too rough, but a good consistency and gentle on the skin. I like to use it on my legs before shaving. This body scrub leaves my skin soft and moisturized, but feeling a little oily/sticky.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.

this is the best invention body shop adore this cream in every aspect love fragrance I love the smell of coconut cream is definitely a thought in my not change anything texture is absorbed very well and of course the fragrance remains the skin
Neesha G.
Neesha G.
Sydney

I have had a few Body Shop Body Scrubs over the years, with my favorite scents being coconut, fuji green tea and the new british rose scrub. It is incredibly gentle but still exfoliates your skin. I would definitely recommend this to people!
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Milton, PA

I love a great body scrub! Especially in the summer when my skin feels dry and rough after a few days in the sun and pool. This body scrub makes my skin feel so much better after just one use! I have it as a staple all year long in my shower!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

These body scrubs are pretty good. They could be more moisturizing though, especially if you want super smooth skin after you shave. Also you could really make your own version for less money. But if your not a diy kind of person they get it.
Arline M.
Arline M.

Leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I use this about 4 times a week to exfoliate my body and it leaves this oily like feeling on the skin but it helps give the skin moisture. I then follow up with body wash. Would highly recommend to others
eva v.
eva v.
Homestead, FL

Only use the scrub and body butter on my toes if you planning to have a romantic night with the babe this can get on you mouth and taste nasty obviously not to eat but I don't want babe to kiss my neck and have that nasty flavor on his mouth
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Cedar Falls, IA

I love that there are so many scents available and that these scrubs are nice and thick. They are also moisturizing. I get ingrown hairs on my legs often and use this scrub daily to help prevent and eliminate ingrown hairs! Love love love!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg, VA

I really love how these body scrubs do what they are suppose to do without completely drying out my skin. This is one of the first body shop items I've tried and I have to say I am a fan. I will be purchasing more of these in the future!
brittany m.
brittany m.
Beardstown, IL

I am in love with this body scrub! Helps me a lot with unwanted dry dead skin in the winter months! I would recommend this to everyone!! Very good for my sensitive skin too. Its not super sensitive. But I didn't have any issues with this
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now