9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #31 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Ryanne G.
Ryanne G.
I have used this scrub a few times and found it to work pretty good and smell great! I prefer using it every few days or so, or when ever I want to feel extra clean
BigEgo S.
BigEgo S.
Little Rock, AR
Leaves the skin baby soft and smooth..... Like you are falling in love. Good to use right before you get out the tub or better yet just on your hands to have soft.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Lemont, IL
It has a nice smell to it but it isn't really harsh at all. Sometimes i wonder if it is really even doing anything for my skin, but it does leave it pretty safe.
Sami M.
Sami M.
West Lafayette, IN
I am using it in the Brazil nut, and it has large beads that are hard to get rid of, and I also feel like it does not do enough. I still have dry legs after use
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Oakland Park, FL
This body scrub smooths and exfoliates my roughest skin. It makes my skin glow and moisturizes it very well, I use it 1-2 times a week for super smooth skin.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Strasburg, OH
I love exfoliating with body shop scrubs. They actively exfoliate without irritation. I have enjoyed the scents I've used. I almost always buy these scrubs.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product. They're so creamy and refreshing. Great especially in winter. Would have rated it higher but I wasn't crazy about the coconut smell
Heather P.
Heather P.
Morton, MS
When I feel like I need to get some excess dead skin off, or after I shave I use the body scrub. It smells good, feels good, and leaves my skin super soft!
Yana E.
Yana E.
Island Park, NY
Very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling very soft. Makes my whole body smell really good and really enjoy the body shop scubs and lotions in general.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Closter, NJ
Scent is fresh and long lasting. Beads are not too harsh on the skin. The body scrub is a bit oily but great bc it leaves the skin smooth and moisturized.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?