BY THE BODY SHOP #29 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "So its not an over powering smell either its really delicate. It feels amazing on the skin its not rough or causes any irritation ! Its my favorite product it really removes the dead skin off my body. I have oily skin and usually products cant help with that but the body scrub honestly has helped me tone it down and be in control. I know it helps with dry skin also. As a result I have smoothr and healtheir skin.I'd recommend this to anybody ! " in 20 reviews
  • "I love this scrub. It actually smells like coconut without any artificial undertones. The grit is enough to get you nice smooth skin but still gentle enough for sensitive skin. It's a little expensive at it's regular price but the body shop has sales all the time so I just wait for those to buy body shop products." in 15 reviews
  • "I LOVE THEIR SCRUBS! I use the Shea butter sugar scrub which melts as you scrub. It is slightly on the greasy side but makes my skin feel super soft! I also use the Brazil nut scrub which has course exfoliates (actual nuts), It smells so good and gives my skin an amazing squeaky clean feel and did I mention soft skin? Unfortunately Brazil nut has been discontinued but may still be available at outlets or sale section of thebodyshop website. " in 13 reviews
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
eva v.
Homestead, FL
Only use the scrub and body butter on my toes if you planning to have a romantic night with the babe this can get on you mouth and taste nasty obviously not to eat but I don't want babe to kiss my neck and have that nasty flavor on his mouth
Bani A.
I really liked how this product work. As a scrub it's fantastic and really leaves your skin feeling smooth. However, I bought this in the chocolate scent, and the smell is a little strange. It smells a little like glue and less like chocolate. Other than the smell, great product.
Rose W.
Phoenix, AZ
I am obsessed with Pink Grapefruit scented anything from The Body Shop, but the body scrub is one of my favorites. I mainly use it on my legs in the shower, and I love the gentle exfoliating from this scrub. It doesn't leave my skin feeling rubbed raw, just smooth and silky. It can be a little pricey, but since a little goes a long way, it lasts a while.
Paula N.
I have very itchy dry skin with a lot of ingrown hair. Ever since I got this product, the number of ingrown hair has decreased and my skin feels more smooth and baby like. The scrub applies on very nicely. It applies roughly at first and then starts to smooth out giving me the exfoliation I need to remove all the leftover dead skin. I find that it is better to use this product before shaving because it cleans up the surface of your skin to prepare for shaving. The scrub leaves a nice coconut scent that doesn't irritate me as well.
Sara D.
Little Rock , AR
I love this product! It really does a great job of exfoliating my dry arms. It's the only product that seems to help the red bumps. It's also great at preventing ingrown hairs on the bikini line. I love the cocoa smell. A little goes a long way. I highly recommend purchasing.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love all of The Body Shop products including their body scrub!! The coconut scent is to die for, and my skin smells amazing after and is much softer. I love when they have deals like buy 2 get 1 free because it's a great product!
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love how these body scrubs do what they are suppose to do without completely drying out my skin. This is one of the first body shop items I've tried and I have to say I am a fan. I will be purchasing more of these in the future!
Anna F.
Murrysville, PA
This stuff always smells delicious, whatever scent you choose. It also lingers on the skin, but not too intensely. The oily texture of the scrub moisturized while also diminishing dead skin. The only draw back to this product that I see is tendency of the sugar scrub crystals to disintegrate quite quickly after applying it to your body.
Taylor B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received some body scrub in a gift box and I love it. I only use it on special occasions. It's very gentle, gentle enough that you could probably use it to exfoliate your face. It has kindof a buttery consistency that leaves your skin feeling moisturized at the end.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
I have tried several body scrubs from all different brands, but after watching someones monthly favorites on YouTube I decided to give The Body Shop a try. It is absolutely amazing. I almost always have a backup or at least a small travel size available in case I run out. Best scrub ever!
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?