Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#39 in Body Scrub
Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

FREE GIFT

Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

5 days left

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Shana G.
Shana G.
Dallas, TX

Great product , smells like summer to me with its great Coconut smell. It is part of the coconut line and so you can layer the smell if you like. The scrub does just as it says and works like a dream, one of my go to products.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Levittown, NY

I used this on my legs before shaving and found I didn't get as many nicks. I did think it was quite harsh though, and I'm not sure I would want to use anywhere else. I had the pink grapefruit scent which was nice smelling.
Doddi G.
Doddi G.

One of my all time favorite scents and body scrubs! This will leave you feeling deliciously clean and smelling delectable! I love it and would recommend this to anyone that would listen to me rave on and on about it!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Orange, CA

An all around decent body scrub; though I don't know that a would really call it a scrub as much as I'd call it an exfoliating cream cleanser. The scent and packaging are definitely the highlight of this product.
olimpia e.
olimpia e.
Columbia, SC

Suave and smooth lol love the way it smells and the way it moisturizes my skin while exfoliating when i started using it and came out the shower my husband asked if i was baking cookies because of the smell lol
Alyx B.
Alyx B.
Pittsford, NY

This product was just okay. It smelled amazing but when I put my hand in it it felt more like a body wash than a body scrub. There were beads in it but there was not enough exfoliation going on in my opinion.
Carlee G.
Carlee G.
Greenville, NY

The scent is everything! It completely smells like coconuts, it also moisturized my skin the only down fall is that it felt oily afterwards, I don't really like the feeling but overall it's a good product!
Zariea K.
Zariea K.
Kinston , Nc

I really adored these scrub while showering! It leaves your body smelling so nice. The little beads in it feels really nice when scrubbing. I really recommend this product and i would definitely buy again
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Scottsdale, AZ

I Got the chocomania body scrub!!!! And Boiii listen here smells like brownies gentle on my skin, Didn't give me any bad reactions like a rash and get this it was a pretty okay price 11/10 would recommend
Erin S.
Erin S.
Madison, WI

My all time favorite scent from The Body Shop. I love this scrub! It makes my skin feel so smooth. I love most of the products from The Body Shop and always apply the coconut body butter after my shower.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on