Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#24 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (17)
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I Got the chocomania body scrub!!!! And Boiii listen here smells like brownies gentle on my skin, Didn't give me any bad reactions like a rash and get this it was a pretty okay price 11/10 would recommend
Erin S.
Erin S.
Madison, WI
My all time favorite scent from The Body Shop. I love this scrub! It makes my skin feel so smooth. I love most of the products from The Body Shop and always apply the coconut body butter after my shower.
brieanne m.
brieanne m.
Santa Clara, CA
It feels really nice on my face it doesn't dry your face even after washing it off . I used the mango sugar scrub and it smells so good . it leaves my face soft and smooth . and even helps with pimples!
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
I enjoyed this body scrub. It made my skin feel super soft and the fact that it can be used a couple times a week is a pro. I loved the scent, although it was a little too greasy-feeling for my liking.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Columbus, OH
I tried this brand of body scrub a while ago. It was very affordable. The sugar scrub is the best. It was extremely exfoliating and I absolutely loved it. Myskin was very soft and smooth afterwords.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
This was an awesome Fine grain sugar scrub. Has oils that leave you soft after you've exfoliated! The smell is delectable but not over powering. Wears down so it won't interfere with your perfume
L. A S.
L. A S.
Orlando, FL
The smell is great and the way it goes on. It really gets into the skin and cleans the pores. I love the oil. It it so refreshing having this done. Skin comes out glowing and clean. I use weekly.
ANNETTE R.
ANNETTE R.
Bronx, NY
Another product that doesn't smell magnificent but it gets the job done in such a smooth way. After it removed all dead skin and dirt from all parts of my body it leaves my skin feeling so soft.
Maria D.
Maria D.
carmel, IN
The olive creme is my favorite!
the scent isn't overpowering and it feels great.
another plus....unlike scrubs that are oil based, this one doesn't leave the bottom of my tub slick and gunky.
Emily L.
Emily L.
San Angelo , Tx
This scrub smells amazing and makes my skin so soft. I like that the exfoliant is little pieces of coconut shell. I really enjoy pairing this with the coconut body butter after a shower.
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on