BY THE BODY SHOP #44 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Shantel E.
Bronx, NY
So its not an over powering smell either its really delicate. It feels amazing on the skin its not rough or causes any irritation ! Its my favorite product it really removes the dead skin off my body. I have oily skin and usually products cant help with that but the body scrub honestly has helped me tone it down and be in control. I know it helps with dry skin also. As a result I have smoothr and healtheir skin.I'd recommend this to anybody !
Vivien M.
Düsseldorf, NRW
The body scrub is amazing! It cleans the skin very well and leaves a fresh feeling! The smell is heavenly and the skin is extremely soft and smooth afterwards! Especially if you use the body butter afterwards! Unfortunately it is pretty expensive, so I usually use it once a week and for special occasions. So stock up whenever TBS has those amazing sales, it is definitely worth it!
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I actually got this in a gift set from Ulta for $29! The set included a full size scrub, a full size body butter, and a good sized bottle of body wash! I thought it was a pretty good deal overall (the sets come in the regular Shea scent, the coconut, and the mango scents). The body scrub is great! It's creamy and has just the perfect amount of grit to it! I follow up this product with the body butter for super smooth, soft skin!
Marianna D.
I love The Body Shop Body Srub! I usually primarily in the winter when dry skin is a problem due to the dry air. I usually use it dry before I have a shower. Then, I rinse it right off. I've tried using it while in the shower but I've found that it dissolves to easily and becomes syrupy. When doing it dry before a shower it gets all the dead skin off and has my skin feeling baby-smooth.
Megan F.
East Nassau, NY
A little bit does not go a long way, but it makes your skin so soft. The softness lasts for days, which is why I don't mind that you need to use a bit more than usual because you don't need to use it every day. I recommend it to anyone with dry or flaky skin!
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Body Shop is not my typical 'go to' when it comes to body scrubs, but this one wasn't so bad! I wouldn't 'highly' recommend it in terms of quality, but it smells amazing. I used it on and off for a couple of months, although it was never my primary scrub.
Barbie S.
although this shrub was nice it is not really that impressive at all. but it still did the job to exfoliate my skin and left a nice scent behind. it also kept my body fresh and clean which is nice. i will keep using it but I'm not sure if i will ever repurchase it after i ran out of it thought...
Kaylee C.
Westminster, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased the Vineyard Peach body scrub. It does the job pretty well but I hated the scent. It was awful. Maybe I would like the product more if it was a different scent? but for $20 I don't really think it's worth it. I use it once a week but feel like there has to be something better
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this is the best invention body shop adore this cream in every aspect love fragrance I love the smell of coconut cream is definitely a thought in my not change anything texture is absorbed very well and of course the fragrance remains the skin
eva v.
Homestead, FL
Only use the scrub and body butter on my toes if you planning to have a romantic night with the babe this can get on you mouth and taste nasty obviously not to eat but I don't want babe to kiss my neck and have that nasty flavor on his mouth
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?