Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Holly T.
Holly T.

MY FAVORITE BODY SCRUB EVER! Exfoliates amazingly and is nice a buttery so I end up with amazingly smooth skin. I use it now 3 times a week and it gives me the same results as using other brands everyday. The pots are pricey but I wait for a sale or use a coupon
Amy F.
Amy F.
Londonderry , Nova Scotia

I love the body shop body scrubs. there are so many different smells and i always have a few at home to go with whatever mood I'm in at the time. they smell amazing and after a day of mowing my huge lawn i love to scrub the sweat and dirt away with this. love it
Joi S.
Joi S.

The Body Shop scrubs are excellent! I love their commitment to ingredients, and most recently snagged a chocolate one from TJMAXX. Removes dead skin, smells great, and add in moisturizer. Tip: Check TJMAXX & Marshalls for these, they're usually under 8 bucks!!
Megan F.
Megan F.
Chester, MA

A little bit does not go a long way, but it makes your skin so soft. The softness lasts for days, which is why I don't mind that you need to use a bit more than usual because you don't need to use it every day. I recommend it to anyone with dry or flaky skin!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL

I am a huge fan of this body scrub. It richly exfoliates skin, leaving it super smooth. The light and fragrant coconut scent also adds to the overall quality of this product. This body scrub is also reasonably priced for what it does. Definitely recommended.
Katya S.
Katya S.

I love the Body Shop body scrubs! They always leave my skin feeling fresh and clean! The smell lasts a long time! Almost a full day depending on the heat. I do not like all the scents they have, but that is why you always smell them before you buy them :P
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC

Body Shop is not my typical 'go to' when it comes to body scrubs, but this one wasn't so bad! I wouldn't 'highly' recommend it in terms of quality, but it smells amazing. I used it on and off for a couple of months, although it was never my primary scrub.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Nashville, TN

This is the best lotion I've ever used, and I'm not over exaggerating. If you like coconut, this is perfect. It smells so good you'll want to eat it. I love to put it on my feet at night. Overall good product, but it can be hard to find this exact scent.
Kara E.
Kara E.

I love the pink grapefruit scrub! It leaves my skin soft and glowing and refreshes it as well. I use it 3 times a week to get rid of dry, flaky skin. I got mine for only $22 and it's well worth it, it lasts a long time and a little bit goes a long way.
Cinthia B.
Cinthia B.
Cayce, SC

In love with the coconut body shop body scrub leaves my body really soft and deep cleans my face good. also the best lotion is the body shop coconut milk body lotion leave it over night and have a really soft body tone on your body and face clean to.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now