9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #36 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Apo, AE
I absolutely love this stuff! Keeps ingrown hairs out of the way, and smells great! TBS body scrubs are a must have item especially for summer! I use it probably once or twice a week.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
I usually always aim for their body scrubs and lotions absolutely amazing leaves your skin so smooth I recommend to all my family and friends perfect for a spa at home kinda day !
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Severn, MD
I use the body shop scrubs once a week. They work great,and smell wonderful. Gentlly scrubs and doesnt make you all red from scrubbing. I tend to gift them in stockings for Xmas.
valarie a.
valarie a.
I love body scrub and The Body Shop has a great product! It smells amazing and also feels amazing. It scrubs away all of my dead skin and leaves me feeling smooth and refreshed.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Greensboro, NC
I love love love! I know you're not supposed to exfoliate too often buying use this in my legs and feet just about every time I get in the shower. I've even used it on my face!
Billie Z.
Billie Z.
Portland, OR
I like the consistency but the smell is too sweet. The scrub is nice and fine so you don't run your skin raw. I used to buy this all the time,but it is hard to find these days
DaMarion J.
DaMarion J.
Glen Allen, VA
This was a really ruff scrub! I still use this to exfoliate. I noticed a difference in my dark spots while using this product! I use this twice a week it is very affordable
BigEgo S.
BigEgo S.
Little Rock, AR
Leaves the skin baby soft and smooth..... Like you are falling in love. Good to use right before you get out the tub or better yet just on your hands to have soft.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Lemont, IL
It has a nice smell to it but it isn't really harsh at all. Sometimes i wonder if it is really even doing anything for my skin, but it does leave it pretty safe.
Sami M.
Sami M.
West Lafayette, IN
I am using it in the Brazil nut, and it has large beads that are hard to get rid of, and I also feel like it does not do enough. I still have dry legs after use
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?