The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by Chantelle C.The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by EZX Iryna R.The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by Amany I.See all 17 photos
9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #30 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• Is it really so good? And how it works?Yes it awesome i reccomend to ... 2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does...Yes smells delicious 2 Answers
  • How does Body Scrub works?Rub it all over your body and ... 2 Answers
Photos (17)
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Bali C.
Bali C.
Boiling Springs, SC
I got this as a gift from one of my teammates. I use it frequently. I bought a new one for myself after it ran out. It dries out my skin sometimes but you have to moisturize afterwards. I would recommend this to anyone with acne.
Jess M.
Jess M.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Pros:
Love this scrub.
I got it as a gift so I'm not sure of the price.
Its fabulous!
I think it got the job done.
I loved the smell.
Cons:
It can leave your face/body a bit greasy feeling but I just wipe it off and its all good.
Shana G.
Shana G.
Dallas, TX
Great product , smells like summer to me with its great Coconut smell. It is part of the coconut line and so you can layer the smell if you like. The scrub does just as it says and works like a dream, one of my go to products.
Doddi G.
Doddi G.
One of my all time favorite scents and body scrubs! This will leave you feeling deliciously clean and smelling delectable! I love it and would recommend this to anyone that would listen to me rave on and on about it!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Orange, CA
An all around decent body scrub; though I don't know that a would really call it a scrub as much as I'd call it an exfoliating cream cleanser. The scent and packaging are definitely the highlight of this product.
Alyx B.
Alyx B.
Pittsford, NY
This product was just okay. It smelled amazing but when I put my hand in it it felt more like a body wash than a body scrub. There were beads in it but there was not enough exfoliation going on in my opinion.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I Got the chocomania body scrub!!!! And Boiii listen here smells like brownies gentle on my skin, Didn't give me any bad reactions like a rash and get this it was a pretty okay price 11/10 would recommend
Zariea K.
Zariea K.
Kinston , Nc
I really adored these scrub while showering! It leaves your body smelling so nice. The little beads in it feels really nice when scrubbing. I really recommend this product and i would definitely buy again
brieanne m.
brieanne m.
Santa Clara, CA
It feels really nice on my face it doesn't dry your face even after washing it off . I used the mango sugar scrub and it smells so good . it leaves my face soft and smooth . and even helps with pimples!
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
I enjoyed this body scrub. It made my skin feel super soft and the fact that it can be used a couple times a week is a pro. I loved the scent, although it was a little too greasy-feeling for my liking.
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on