9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #36 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Alyx B.
Alyx B.
bridgeport
This product was just okay. It smelled amazing but when I put my hand in it it felt more like a body wash than a body scrub. There were beads in it but there was not enough exfoliation going on in my opinion.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I Got the chocomania body scrub!!!! And Boiii listen here smells like brownies gentle on my skin, Didn't give me any bad reactions like a rash and get this it was a pretty okay price 11/10 would recommend
Zariea K.
Zariea K.
Kinston , Nc
I really adored these scrub while showering! It leaves your body smelling so nice. The little beads in it feels really nice when scrubbing. I really recommend this product and i would definitely buy again
brieanne m.
brieanne m.
Santa Clara, CA
It feels really nice on my face it doesn't dry your face even after washing it off . I used the mango sugar scrub and it smells so good . it leaves my face soft and smooth . and even helps with pimples!
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
I enjoyed this body scrub. It made my skin feel super soft and the fact that it can be used a couple times a week is a pro. I loved the scent, although it was a little too greasy-feeling for my liking.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Columbus, OH
I tried this brand of body scrub a while ago. It was very affordable. The sugar scrub is the best. It was extremely exfoliating and I absolutely loved it. Myskin was very soft and smooth afterwords.
L. A S.
L. A S.
Orlando, FL
The smell is great and the way it goes on. It really gets into the skin and cleans the pores. I love the oil. It it so refreshing having this done. Skin comes out glowing and clean. I use weekly.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
This was an awesome Fine grain sugar scrub. Has oils that leave you soft after you've exfoliated! The smell is delectable but not over powering. Wears down so it won't interfere with your perfume
ANNETTE R.
ANNETTE R.
Bronx, NY
Another product that doesn't smell magnificent but it gets the job done in such a smooth way. After it removed all dead skin and dirt from all parts of my body it leaves my skin feeling so soft.
Emily L.
Emily L.
San Angelo , Tx
This scrub smells amazing and makes my skin so soft. I like that the exfoliant is little pieces of coconut shell. I really enjoy pairing this with the coconut body butter after a shower.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?