Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.

This makes my skin feel great. I have the peach scent and the matching body butter, and my skin feels so amazing after using them both together. My skin feels so soft and silky after using this scrub. It doesn't smell cheap or chemical-y like a lot of other scrubs I've used.
Apoorva B.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT

I like this scrub because it has a very natural smell as opposed to a lot of chemically generated fragrances. It does its work without being too harsh on the skin. My only complaint is that I wish it lathered more but I guess that's part of the reason why this is not harsh.
Amany I.
Amany I.

This is my second body scrub. My first one was a Lush one. This is okay. It smells good. It has a gel like consistency that is the color of honey with rough granules. I like it but you have to use it dry since like that I feel gives a better exfoliation. Won't repurchase.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

I bought the coconut scent, just to be noted. This was actually the first body scrub I ever used! I was not disappointed. I loved the way it felt on my skin both during and after usage. The coconut scent is not overwhelming and I actually think it's very fresh smelling.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

I received some body scrub in a gift box and I love it. I only use it on special occasions. It's very gentle, gentle enough that you could probably use it to exfoliate your face. It has kindof a buttery consistency that leaves your skin feeling moisturized at the end.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Fair Lawn, NJ

I LOOOOVEED this. I thought the scent was so nice and coconut-y? Got all of the dead skin off but it didn't hurt when rubbing it on my skin which I really appreciate because a lot of scrubs can be too harsh but this product doesn't do that at all and I really like it.
nektaria m.
nektaria m.

If you love the smell of coconut or you're a fan of coconut in general like I am, then this is a great products. Price is affordable and you just need small quantities so it lasts for a while. I had received mine in a gift set and I absolutely loved it. Recommend it.
Steph H.
Steph H.

One of my all time favourite body scrubs is the coconut one. It smells like real coconut, not fake or plastic or overly sweet. I bought my first one years ago in high school and it's stuck with me all this time. Would recommend to anyone with sensitive and dry skin.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Clio, MI

I use these when i give myself a pedicure and at random when i feel my skin needs a pick me up. They smell great and last a long time. They are a bit pricey but for how often i use them they are worth the money. i would recommend to others looking for body scrubs.
Tiffanie S.
Tiffanie S.

I love their body scrubs and very interested in trying different ones. It makes your skin super smooth for a long amount of time after your shower and topping it off with the body butter is even more amazing! However it does make your tub slippery so be careful :)
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now