Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#31 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Arline M.
Arline M.

Leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I use this about 4 times a week to exfoliate my body and it leaves this oily like feeling on the skin but it helps give the skin moisture. I then follow up with body wash. Would highly recommend to others
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Cedar Falls, IA

I love that there are so many scents available and that these scrubs are nice and thick. They are also moisturizing. I get ingrown hairs on my legs often and use this scrub daily to help prevent and eliminate ingrown hairs! Love love love!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg, VA

I really love how these body scrubs do what they are suppose to do without completely drying out my skin. This is one of the first body shop items I've tried and I have to say I am a fan. I will be purchasing more of these in the future!
brittany m.
brittany m.
Beardstown, IL

I am in love with this body scrub! Helps me a lot with unwanted dry dead skin in the winter months! I would recommend this to everyone!! Very good for my sensitive skin too. Its not super sensitive. But I didn't have any issues with this
jazzi a.
jazzi a.

I've tried a good amount of body scrubs from The Body Shop and they are hands down my favorite body scrubs of all time. The different scents are amazing and the texture of the scrubs really help with making my skin soft. I love them!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

I love all of The Body Shop products including their body scrub!! The coconut scent is to die for, and my skin smells amazing after and is much softer. I love when they have deals like buy 2 get 1 free because it's a great product!
Bali C.
Bali C.
Boiling Springs, SC

I got this as a gift from one of my teammates. I use it frequently. I bought a new one for myself after it ran out. It dries out my skin sometimes but you have to moisturize afterwards. I would recommend this to anyone with acne.
Jess M.
Jess M.
San Tan Valley, AZ

Pros:
Love this scrub.
I got it as a gift so I'm not sure of the price.
Its fabulous!
I think it got the job done.
I loved the smell.
Cons:
It can leave your face/body a bit greasy feeling but I just wipe it off and its all good.
Shana G.
Shana G.
Dallas, TX

Great product , smells like summer to me with its great Coconut smell. It is part of the coconut line and so you can layer the smell if you like. The scrub does just as it says and works like a dream, one of my go to products.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Levittown, NY

I used this on my legs before shaving and found I didn't get as many nicks. I did think it was quite harsh though, and I'm not sure I would want to use anywhere else. I had the pink grapefruit scent which was nice smelling.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now