Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

I bought the coconut scent, just to be noted. This was actually the first body scrub I ever used! I was not disappointed. I loved the way it felt on my skin both during and after usage. The coconut scent is not overwhelming and I actually think it's very fresh smelling.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

I received some body scrub in a gift box and I love it. I only use it on special occasions. It's very gentle, gentle enough that you could probably use it to exfoliate your face. It has kindof a buttery consistency that leaves your skin feeling moisturized at the end.
nektaria m.
nektaria m.

If you love the smell of coconut or you're a fan of coconut in general like I am, then this is a great products. Price is affordable and you just need small quantities so it lasts for a while. I had received mine in a gift set and I absolutely loved it. Recommend it.
Tiffanie S.
Tiffanie S.

I love their body scrubs and very interested in trying different ones. It makes your skin super smooth for a long amount of time after your shower and topping it off with the body butter is even more amazing! However it does make your tub slippery so be careful :)
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Flushing, MI

I use these when i give myself a pedicure and at random when i feel my skin needs a pick me up. They smell great and last a long time. They are a bit pricey but for how often i use them they are worth the money. i would recommend to others looking for body scrubs.
Holly T.
Holly T.

MY FAVORITE BODY SCRUB EVER! Exfoliates amazingly and is nice a buttery so I end up with amazingly smooth skin. I use it now 3 times a week and it gives me the same results as using other brands everyday. The pots are pricey but I wait for a sale or use a coupon
Amy F.
Amy F.
Londonderry , NS

I love the body shop body scrubs. there are so many different smells and i always have a few at home to go with whatever mood I'm in at the time. they smell amazing and after a day of mowing my huge lawn i love to scrub the sweat and dirt away with this. love it
Joi S.
Joi S.

The Body Shop scrubs are excellent! I love their commitment to ingredients, and most recently snagged a chocolate one from TJMAXX. Removes dead skin, smells great, and add in moisturizer. Tip: Check TJMAXX & Marshalls for these, they're usually under 8 bucks!!
Megan F.
Megan F.
East Nassau, NY

A little bit does not go a long way, but it makes your skin so soft. The softness lasts for days, which is why I don't mind that you need to use a bit more than usual because you don't need to use it every day. I recommend it to anyone with dry or flaky skin!
Maya R.
Maya R.

I have used a lot of Body shop products however the body scrub has to be my all time favourite as it smells amazing and cleans my body incredibly well. I have tried similar products from different brands which have been more expensive but don't do a good job.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now