BY THE BODY SHOP #37 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product on so many, many levels. From the variety of scent choices to how soft it makes my skin feel after using it. I love using this before I shave my legs, or when I need some stress relief. I love the feeling of exfoliating! I have used a new of The body shop products since I was 5 years old (that's nearly 25 years!)
Chelsea W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought the coconut scent, just to be noted. This was actually the first body scrub I ever used! I was not disappointed. I loved the way it felt on my skin both during and after usage. The coconut scent is not overwhelming and I actually think it's very fresh smelling.
Amanda K.
Mobile, AL
EEK! I love the way my skin feels after using this body scrub! This product is not really for the fragrance smell after shower but more for your skin and hydrated appearance! well I shouldnt just say appearance but the actual feel too! I would recommend this to everyone!! I cant imaging this product being ideal for just a few people, but for everyone!! did i mention I love it!!?!
Yali P.
Orlando, FL
BEST SCRUBS EVER! I'm usually one who FLOCKS to lush for my scrubs but upon my friends request i tried this and am hooked! the price is great, it leaves my skin feeling absolutely amazing and the scents are amazing. this product surpassed and exceeded all of my expectations. its an amazing scrub and would have any and all of my friends try it. a product everyone should try and own at least once in their lifetime.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
TBS definitely knows how to do body scrubs right. The body scrubs are literally the perfect consistency, they aren't too coarse, yet are not too delicate. The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent.
Gabby A.
I have used a body scrub before but I like coconut so I would like to used because i want softer and smoother skin and I have dry and inches skin so I think good product for me
Jessica W.
One of the best body scrubs I've used thus far. The coconut scent is very natural, very light. It doesn't have that overly sweet, artificial sent. It's a great exfoliator to use a couple times a week without being too harsh or abrasive. The price is fair and affordable. I'd definitely recommend! The other scents are great too!
Mindy C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
The mango scented one is definitely my fave! It gets rid of all the dead skin on your body. Each time I use this scrub, my body feels squeaky clean. The only down side of this is that some of these scents are way too overpowering/strong; It's very potent in my opinion. Overall, I would purchase this again.
Thuy B.
Simi Valley, CA
This is the first body scrub that I tried. So far I don't like it, It doesn't exfoliate well enough. I've tried for several times but it doesn't live up to my expectation. Beside the scent was great but I think it doesn't do anything for me. After I scrubbed it on my body and rinsed it off with water it left a weird oil film on my skin and I don't like that feel at all. Overall, I will not purchase this again.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
I like this scrub because it has a very natural smell as opposed to a lot of chemically generated fragrances. It does its work without being too harsh on the skin. My only complaint is that I wish it lathered more but I guess that's part of the reason why this is not harsh.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?