Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
liana w.
liana w.
montreal, Quebec

These scrubs are so nice to use! depending which scent you go with, you'll find that the formula and textures do vary greatly so there's something for everyone. you have the option of a more jelly, gentle scrub, a creamy medium scrub or a more paste-like tougher scrub. i love them!
Joanna M M.
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC

I love The Body Shop and I can be very annoying when using coconut scented things because I hate the fake coconut smell but this and every other coconut scented product from The Body Shop are amazing and smell like real coconut, this scrubs is amazing, I will keep repurchasing it!
Bani A.
Bani A.

I really liked how this product work. As a scrub it's fantastic and really leaves your skin feeling smooth. However, I bought this in the chocolate scent, and the smell is a little strange. It smells a little like glue and less like chocolate. Other than the smell, great product.
Magdalena R.
Magdalena R.
London

The best body scrub I ever had!!I use this one for the 2 years and I absolutely love!!!I use twice a week , its fantastic leave my skin so soft,scent is so good depends with one you choose, i love and highly recommend this product for some one who still looking for good scrub.
Susan H.
Susan H.

Every time I use this scrub I feel soooo smooth and refreshed. The beads aren't too harsh on my sensitive skin even after using it 2-3 times a week. It smells amazing too. I find that I end up using more so the product doesn't last as long, but I would definitely recommend it.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Little Rock, AR

I love this product! It really does a great job of exfoliating my dry arms. It's the only product that seems to help the red bumps. It's also great at preventing ingrown hairs on the bikini line. I love the cocoa smell. A little goes a long way. I highly recommend purchasing.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.

This makes my skin feel great. I have the peach scent and the matching body butter, and my skin feels so amazing after using them both together. My skin feels so soft and silky after using this scrub. It doesn't smell cheap or chemical-y like a lot of other scrubs I've used.
Apoorva B.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT

I like this scrub because it has a very natural smell as opposed to a lot of chemically generated fragrances. It does its work without being too harsh on the skin. My only complaint is that I wish it lathered more but I guess that's part of the reason why this is not harsh.
EZX Iryna R.
EZX Iryna R.
729 Grantham LN, CO EasyXpress 80097, New Castle, Delaware

Raspberry ScrubNot a bad scrub. Truth I like more with oils. Consistency of raspberry jam, you can see the seeds. The skin after it is velvety. Pleasant smell, but not persistent. As for me it is worth a try once, but most likely you will find for yourself something better.
Amany I.
Amany I.

This is my second body scrub. My first one was a Lush one. This is okay. It smells good. It has a gel like consistency that is the color of honey with rough granules. I like it but you have to use it dry since like that I feel gives a better exfoliation. Won't repurchase.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now