BY THE BODY SHOP #57 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Katie G.
Arlington, MA
Received this product as a gift and will certainly come back for more. I highly recommend this product for a gentle exfoliation Gentle yet effective scrub if used 2-3x per week. So it is a little bit of work but worth it because other more abrasive scrubs are damaging to your skin - YUP that's right those big grainy scrubs are actually damaging your skin! It's top priority for my sensitive skin to find something that can help exfoliate while simultaneously replenishing the moisture which this product effectively does.
Sarah T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just picked up the Lemon scent from TJ Maxx, holy crap--makes your shower smell like you're baking lemon bars! I am in love! I'm glad it's a sugar scrub as opposed to microbeads which are bad for the environment. Tub packaging isn't the most convenient for juggling in-shower, but that's all right. I will be on the lookout for more of these at the discount stores in my area, they always seem to be well stocked on Body Shop products!
Anne S.
Love this scrub. So amazing. Love the packaging. Love the smell. I just can't seem to get enough of it. However I do wish the price was a little less. But other than that everything is perfect. Would recommend
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL

This stuff works wonders for my dry, itchy skin. It's exactly the kind of exfoliant look for, particularly during the winter months-something that isn't extremely harsh, has a bit more scrubbing power than a sugar based scrub-and it's still really, really moisturizing. It also has a nice smell-really earthy/nutty-that doesn't last too long on your skin, so if you're a bit sensitive to smells you would probably like this or any of their other nut products-like almond, coconut, or Brazil nut-because none of them have a really strong scent that lasts for forever after you use the product. The only thing I don't like is that this one doesn't come in the bigger size of body scrubs they sell.
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
My favorite thing about this product is how it smells.; it smells like coconuts while not smelling too artificial. It is great to use to exfoiliate your body. It's not super harsh/ebrasive, but I would only recommend using it once, maybe twice a week in the shower and following up with a lotion. I like this product but I probably wouldn't buy it again because I make my own body scrubs so I don't need to spend $20 on a body scrub and i would rather buy a body butter from the body shop than a scrub.
Cassie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff!!!!! It is awesome! It smells so good, I have the coconut, and my skin feels amazing after I use it! It has little beads in it that gently remove all the dead skin. It is the best! I use it once a week more that that can be bad for your skin. I would never do it more that twice a week. And I always apply The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter after. It is important to moisturize after exfoliating. I will always recommend this to anyone looking for an exfoliator. And hey if you don't like coconut The Body Shop has tons of scents to chose from.
Influence K.
I rarely used body scrubs before coming along the Body Shop ones. And I am hooked. I used the Mango Body Scrub and it leaves my skin so soft afterwards. The scrub granules exfoliates and then turns into an awesome mango fragrance oil. Considering winter months, no matter what I applied my skin felt so dry. But after taking shower with this scrub, I felt so soft and moisturized. Will definitely buy more and gift these too.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
I don’t know what it is about this scrub, but it burns my skin whenever I use it after shaving. I don’t have sensitive skin nor do I have an allergy to coconuts. I’m not sure what it is but I don’t like how this scrub irritates and burns every part of my body. I’m also not fond of the fragrance. It smells like coconut husk instead of the sweet, creamy coconut milk and flesh. I love the consistency of the scrub and I like that it’s coconut husk granules instead of sugar. It’s too bad it burns my skin.
Kirsten H.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love the scents of all the Body Shop scrubs, and recently I finished the Glazed Apple sugar scrub, which smelled wonderful. They are nice and gritty, while also having a smoothness that leaves the skin feeling not too worn down. The scents last, and make the scrubs that much better. However, some seem to feel like there is a thin film if you dot properly wash them off completely
Andrea G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lo compré no por los reviews o por cualquier sugerencia, solo lo intente probar porque el coco es uno de mis olores favoritos y no tuve ninguna decepcion con este producto. Mi piel es un poco sensible y tuve resultados fantasticos, mientras lo aplicaba y luego, no tuve ningun tipo de picazon o me quedo la piel rojiza como en muchas ocasiones me sucedio con otros.

El olor es increible, la piel me quedo sedosa y de verdad creo que es uno de mis favoritos.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?