9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #36 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Arline M.
Arline M.
Leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I use this about 4 times a week to exfoliate my body and it leaves this oily like feeling on the skin but it helps give the skin moisture. I then follow up with body wash. Would highly recommend to others
eva v.
eva v.
Homestead, FL
Only use the scrub and body butter on my toes if you planning to have a romantic night with the babe this can get on you mouth and taste nasty obviously not to eat but I don't want babe to kiss my neck and have that nasty flavor on his mouth
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Cedar Falls, IA
I love that there are so many scents available and that these scrubs are nice and thick. They are also moisturizing. I get ingrown hairs on my legs often and use this scrub daily to help prevent and eliminate ingrown hairs! Love love love!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
I really love how these body scrubs do what they are suppose to do without completely drying out my skin. This is one of the first body shop items I've tried and I have to say I am a fan. I will be purchasing more of these in the future!
jazzi a.
jazzi a.
I've tried a good amount of body scrubs from The Body Shop and they are hands down my favorite body scrubs of all time. The different scents are amazing and the texture of the scrubs really help with making my skin soft. I love them!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love all of The Body Shop products including their body scrub!! The coconut scent is to die for, and my skin smells amazing after and is much softer. I love when they have deals like buy 2 get 1 free because it's a great product!
Jess M.
Jess M.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Pros:
Love this scrub.
I got it as a gift so I'm not sure of the price.
Its fabulous!
I think it got the job done.
I loved the smell.
Cons:
It can leave your face/body a bit greasy feeling but I just wipe it off and its all good.
Bali C.
Bali C.
Boiling Springs, SC
I got this as a gift from one of my teammates. I use it frequently. I bought a new one for myself after it ran out. It dries out my skin sometimes but you have to moisturize afterwards. I would recommend this to anyone with acne.
Doddi G.
Doddi G.
One of my all time favorite scents and body scrubs! This will leave you feeling deliciously clean and smelling delectable! I love it and would recommend this to anyone that would listen to me rave on and on about it!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Orange, CA
An all around decent body scrub; though I don't know that a would really call it a scrub as much as I'd call it an exfoliating cream cleanser. The scent and packaging are definitely the highlight of this product.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?