Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY

I have tried several body scrubs from all different brands, but after watching someones monthly favorites on YouTube I decided to give The Body Shop a try. It is absolutely amazing. I almost always have a backup or at least a small travel size available in case I run out. Best scrub ever!
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Westminster, MD

I purchased the Vineyard Peach body scrub. It does the job pretty well but I hated the scent. It was awful. Maybe I would like the product more if it was a different scent? but for $20 I don't really think it's worth it. I use it once a week but feel like there has to be something better
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I use this before I self tan and it removes dead skin and exfoliates so well, it is a little abrasive so there is no need to scrub hard. And a little goes a long way, I've had my tub for well over 6 months and use it once weekly and there is still some left! Definitely worth your money!
liana w.
liana w.
montreal, Quebec

These scrubs are so nice to use! depending which scent you go with, you'll find that the formula and textures do vary greatly so there's something for everyone. you have the option of a more jelly, gentle scrub, a creamy medium scrub or a more paste-like tougher scrub. i love them!
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Chicago , Il

I LOVE the Body Shop and their scrubs are very nice! I have the raspberry and blueberry ones and it smells really fresh. The consistency is nice. I use it before I shave. My only complaint is that it seems to go all over. I am not quite sure how but it ends up all over my bath tub
Bani A.
Bani A.

I really liked how this product work. As a scrub it's fantastic and really leaves your skin feeling smooth. However, I bought this in the chocolate scent, and the smell is a little strange. It smells a little like glue and less like chocolate. Other than the smell, great product.
Susan H.
Susan H.

Every time I use this scrub I feel soooo smooth and refreshed. The beads aren't too harsh on my sensitive skin even after using it 2-3 times a week. It smells amazing too. I find that I end up using more so the product doesn't last as long, but I would definitely recommend it.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Little Rock, AR

I love this product! It really does a great job of exfoliating my dry arms. It's the only product that seems to help the red bumps. It's also great at preventing ingrown hairs on the bikini line. I love the cocoa smell. A little goes a long way. I highly recommend purchasing.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.

This makes my skin feel great. I have the peach scent and the matching body butter, and my skin feels so amazing after using them both together. My skin feels so soft and silky after using this scrub. It doesn't smell cheap or chemical-y like a lot of other scrubs I've used.
Apoorva B.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT

I like this scrub because it has a very natural smell as opposed to a lot of chemically generated fragrances. It does its work without being too harsh on the skin. My only complaint is that I wish it lathered more but I guess that's part of the reason why this is not harsh.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now