Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Barbie S.
Barbie S.

although this shrub was nice it is not really that impressive at all. but it still did the job to exfoliate my skin and left a nice scent behind. it also kept my body fresh and clean which is nice. i will keep using it but I'm not sure if i will ever repurchase it after i ran out of it thought...
Dawn C.
Dawn C.

Ok... Let's start with the scent... Love it... Now on to the scrub's consistency... Great and not too gritty ... It made my skin feel great and it glows. I use the scrub about twice a week during the winter, but about 3-4 time during the summer ... To keep my feet and arms soft. I simply love it.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Wilmington, NC

This has been my favorite body scrub. I like that they use natural resources to create the scrubbies. This body scrub has never irritated my skin. I love that the fragrance is nice and light, it isn't heavy or fake smelling. It laters well and leaves my skin feeling moisturized after the shower.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY

I have tried several body scrubs from all different brands, but after watching someones monthly favorites on YouTube I decided to give The Body Shop a try. It is absolutely amazing. I almost always have a backup or at least a small travel size available in case I run out. Best scrub ever!
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Westminster, MD

I purchased the Vineyard Peach body scrub. It does the job pretty well but I hated the scent. It was awful. Maybe I would like the product more if it was a different scent? but for $20 I don't really think it's worth it. I use it once a week but feel like there has to be something better
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I use this before I self tan and it removes dead skin and exfoliates so well, it is a little abrasive so there is no need to scrub hard. And a little goes a long way, I've had my tub for well over 6 months and use it once weekly and there is still some left! Definitely worth your money!
liana w.
liana w.
montreal, Quebec

These scrubs are so nice to use! depending which scent you go with, you'll find that the formula and textures do vary greatly so there's something for everyone. you have the option of a more jelly, gentle scrub, a creamy medium scrub or a more paste-like tougher scrub. i love them!
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Chicago , Il

I LOVE the Body Shop and their scrubs are very nice! I have the raspberry and blueberry ones and it smells really fresh. The consistency is nice. I use it before I shave. My only complaint is that it seems to go all over. I am not quite sure how but it ends up all over my bath tub
Bani A.
Bani A.

I really liked how this product work. As a scrub it's fantastic and really leaves your skin feeling smooth. However, I bought this in the chocolate scent, and the smell is a little strange. It smells a little like glue and less like chocolate. Other than the smell, great product.
Susan H.
Susan H.

Every time I use this scrub I feel soooo smooth and refreshed. The beads aren't too harsh on my sensitive skin even after using it 2-3 times a week. It smells amazing too. I find that I end up using more so the product doesn't last as long, but I would definitely recommend it.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??

Join Now