Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#32 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
patricia p.
patricia p.
montreal, quebec

OMG!!!! I loooooooove this product! smells amazing, and it works wonders. its really affordable and i would totally recommend it
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.

Great product, it smells amazing and is one of my all time favorite body scrubs. well worth the money. i highly recommend it.
Dhinisa P.
Dhinisa P.

I've tried the mango body scrub and it smells divine! You get a fair amount of product for the price and only need a small amount. The consistency is good: not too wet and not too coarse on the skin. I would recommend using it on slight damp (not too wet skin) so you can thoroughly scrub it in!
allison l.
allison l.
O'Leary, PE

This is my favorite scrub! it doesent disolve away like a sugar scrub does, and it literally smells like someone threw a coconut in a blender and tada! smells so amazing, and works just as well!
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Vancouver

It smells so delicious! It reminds me of the tropics and helps keep my skin moist.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Brandon, Manitoba

This is a great product! I love the body shop! The coconut one is my favorite scent. I use it before shaving and it works great.
touki s.
touki s.

I love all thé prodect of the body shop it small so delicious.
I have it gift from my friend I France
And this product doesn't excite in my country
Sabrina  D.
Sabrina D.

This was the first product i got from them and i loved it ever since …it sucks that i can't put it on my face ..but it makes your skin feel soft and smells so much like coconut …love coconut !
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.

This is an amazing and wonderful scrub it's very wxofating and cleanses your face like it's a baby skin and leaves it feeling soft and amazing !!
Linda H.
Linda H.
Kitchener, ON, On

Love the body shop body scrubs!! They are amazing in all aspects! They smell great and exfoliate well! A little pricey but worth it!
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now