Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Albany, GA

Perfect for my very dry skin and coconut is my favorite scent!! Gentle, smoothing and deliciously scented,
amber B.
amber B.

I have heard this brand is amazing and can't wait to try it. My last brand left me oily and with breakouts.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.

I love anything #coconut and this smells like the real thing,n the scrub i nice and gritty,exfoliates well
Janell C.
Janell C.
Inglis, FL

I have the whole line of this product and LOVE it!!!! I even use it on the kids and they smell so yummy!!
Violeta G.
Violeta G.
Rohnert Park, CA

They are my favorite! I have tried many different ones and I always go back to the Body Shop Mango Scrub!
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.

I love this scrub. The scent is amazing and you will definitely see and feel a difference in your skin!!!
Niki s.
Niki s.

I love the body shop products! Such a great scrub, and smells wonderful, and makes your skin feel great.
Wanda N.
Wanda N.

Great product! Love how it is not too greasy but still leaves you feeling clean. Plus smells great.
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Boca Raton, FL

Natural ingredients and amazing results! 100% Vegetarian with real coconut! I love this product!
Martina B.
Martina B.
Monaca, PA

I LOVE the Body Shop! The raspberry scent is my favorite; although I think it's only seasonal :/
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now