Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Amy W.
Amy W.

Smells great! I like it for summer use. It also makes your skin very soft isn't greasy.
Jenn T.
Jenn T.
Ottawa, Ontario

I absolutely adore this body scrub! It really helps my eczema and it smells so yummy!
eric m.
eric m.
Mcalester, OK

Love the scrubs from TBS and this one smells great. very good product for the money.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Vero Beach, FL

This makes my skin so soft, I have the mango one and it makes my skin smell amazing!
hillary v.
hillary v.
Paragould, AR

A++!! This is AMAZING! It exfoliates just enough but isn't too rough on the skin!
Abbey E.
Abbey E.

I've used this many times and love it. Leaves my skin smooth and smelling awesome!
DONNA V.
DONNA V.

The Body Shop Body Scrub this stuff makes my body very soft and I must have it....
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA

I really like this coconut scent, and it's really moistrurizing
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now