9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #36 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
I love the coconut body butter it smells like a tropical vacation ❤️ it's by far one of the better creams out there.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Love this scrub. I love when scrubs are rough enough to really get the dead skin off, and this is my favorite.
camila B.
camila B.
Salto
Buen producto de muy rica fragancia, buen precio, barato a comparacion con otros de otras marcas, lo recmiendo
charlotte C.
charlotte C.
Love the smell and how soft it makes the skin big favorite of mine as it's a good price and worth it
Mireille B.
Mireille B.
Levis, Quebec
This smells so yummy. Like to use it before or while shaving my legs and it works wonders.
Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.
Orillia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I love love love this scrub! It feels so nice when you wash it off. Removes all oil and dirt off of your skin it is just amazing! Most of all I love the scent. I have had other coconut body scrubs but they do not compare to The Body Shop brands. Try one of them out they have all kinds of scents, scrubs creams, shower gels ect! Totally affordable too! :)
Magdalena R.
Magdalena R.
London
The best body scrub I ever had!!I use this one for the 2 years and I absolutely love!!!I use twice a week , its fantastic leave my skin so soft,scent is so good depends with one you choose, i love and highly recommend this product for some one who still looking for good scrub.
IMAN E.
IMAN E.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought the chocolate body scrub and it is by far my favorite scrub. I often save it for special days to perk up my mornings and absolutely love the feel of my skin afterwards. The smell is indescribably amazing. Just like a chocolate bar. As a baker, I absolutely love leaving the house, kitchen, and bathroom with the faint smell of chocolate and vanilla in my wake. Now, I can smell like chocolate for long afterwards! Would definitely recommend this and purchase again.
Lucie D.
Lucie D.
Sint- Kruis
A very good and nicely smelling scrub! When you use this one you can dream about coconut trees and good coctails! :). The scrub parts are medium size and when you have sensitive skin I would choose another one from this line. My skin is really soft afterwards and I have less ingrown hairs!
Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
I liked this product though I feel it could be a bit more moisturising !! It lasts a long time though I bought it from the body shop it smells so god just like coconut I would recommend though if you are looking for more of a moisturiser then maybe try something else !!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?