Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Influence K.
Influence K.

I rarely used body scrubs before coming along the Body Shop ones. And I am hooked. I used the Mango Body Scrub and it leaves my skin so soft afterwards. The scrub granules exfoliates and then turns into an awesome mango fragrance oil. Considering winter months, no matter what I applied my skin felt so dry. But after taking shower with this scrub, I felt so soft and moisturized. Will definitely buy more and gift these too.
Leah W.
Leah W.

Smells amazing. Also if you use it after just shaving your legs then rub it on your legs are so smooth and nice. Best feeling in the world. You will just want to keep feeling how soft your legs are.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC

Any body shop product is amazing. But this coconut scrub is seriously a holy grail of mine. It smells divine and leaves your skin smooth and smelling like coconut all day I love it!
Steph H.
Steph H.

One of my all time favourite body scrubs is the coconut one. It smells like real coconut, not fake or plastic or overly sweet. I bought my first one years ago in high school and it's stuck with me all this time. Would recommend to anyone with sensitive and dry skin.
Ines E.
Ines E.
Fredericksbrg, VA

This is my second favorite scrub and i re-purchase it every time TBS has the 50% off offer. I love the smell, though it's a little different than other coconut things I've tried. It's soft and moisturizing and makes my skin feel smooth and silky. I even buy the travel size every time I make an order just because the tiny tin is so cute.
Shantel E.
Shantel E.
Bronx, NY

So its not an over powering smell either its really delicate. It feels amazing on the skin its not rough or causes any irritation ! Its my favorite product it really removes the dead skin off my body. I have oily skin and usually products cant help with that but the body scrub honestly has helped me tone it down and be in control. I know it helps with dry skin also. As a result I have smoothr and healtheir skin.I'd recommend this to anybody !
jess p.
jess p.

Such a refreshing scent and extremely soft feeling, great for sensitive skin in the need of some moisture and some tlc.
addy m.
addy m.
New Brunswick, NJ

I have the chocomania scrub and it smells absolutely amazing it smells so good every time I use it I just want to eat it. Not a super intense scrub, good for daily use. I use it a few times a week after I shave and it leave my skin feeling baby soft.
Abbey E.
Abbey E.

I've used this many times and love it. Leaves my skin smooth and smelling awesome!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Brampton, Ontario

When I first bought this product I was super excited to try it as I have other body shop products that i LOVE! But I found that this product didn't do much other than leave my skin feeling oily and dirty compared to my other skin creams. It also increased my back acne. :(
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now