BY THE BODY SHOP #33 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?3 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
IMAN E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought the chocolate body scrub and it is by far my favorite scrub. I often save it for special days to perk up my mornings and absolutely love the feel of my skin afterwards. The smell is indescribably amazing. Just like a chocolate bar. As a baker, I absolutely love leaving the house, kitchen, and bathroom with the faint smell of chocolate and vanilla in my wake. Now, I can smell like chocolate for long afterwards! Would definitely recommend this and purchase again.
Catarina M.
Braga
When used the skin fells really soft and absorbs the body lotion easier. If you like coconut it's perfect because the bathroom will smell like coconut for a while.
Danni T.
Alfreton, Derbyshire
Could not recommend this product more . I take this away with me every time I go. Leaves your skin so hydrated and soft. Smells amazing . Does not leave your sticky. Love this product
Megan B.
Gastonia, NC
While I love body scrubs I find that this was a bit too harsh for my skin. I have very dry skin and the harshness of this drys it out more than I would like of a product. I used it once a week and this was too much for my skin. The scent was great though and use the body butter in the same scent with no problems. Gave the scrub to my sister who is more oily and she loves the scrub so my reaction to it could just be my skin type.
Loretta G.
Loved this product so much I used it in a week! Smells gorgeous, scrub not to harsh on slobbery gentle even with my exfoliating sponge. Body shop have a beautiful range of products. On my shopping list as we speak!
Ema Marie H.
Prievidza
I love The Body Shop's scrubs for summer. The smell of them is so amazing. My personal favorites are the grapefruit one and the strawberry one. I would love to try the new Piña Colada one as I checked it out in the store and it had a beautiful smell too. And let's be honest, there is nothing better than a good scrub after a hot day spent outside :) love it
jen l.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE THEIR SCRUBS! I use the Shea butter sugar scrub which melts as you scrub. It is slightly on the greasy side but makes my skin feel super soft! I also use the Brazil nut scrub which has course exfoliates (actual nuts), It smells so good and gives my skin an amazing squeaky clean feel and did I mention soft skin? Unfortunately Brazil nut has been discontinued but may still be available at outlets or sale section of thebodyshop website.
sara d.
belsele, belgie
I used strawberry and papaya. Both smell amazing. I don't like the big pot: when you're in the shower, water is going to get in and water down your scrub. The straberry has real black seeds in it, which i don't really would go for in my scrub. They were part of a gift set, but i would buy them myself.
Sara M.
I love the smell of this scrub (the coconut one). I also like that it's not rough on my skin (and I have very sensitive skin), that a little bit goes a long way and that it leaves my skin smooth and supple. I use it once a week while I'm in the shower and the scent lasts me a while after I've rinsed it. Definitely recommend it!
liana w.
montreal, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These scrubs are so nice to use! depending which scent you go with, you'll find that the formula and textures do vary greatly so there's something for everyone. you have the option of a more jelly, gentle scrub, a creamy medium scrub or a more paste-like tougher scrub. i love them!
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?