Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#39 in Body Scrub
Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

FREE GIFT

Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

4 days left

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
MARINA P.
MARINA P.
ΗΡΑΚΛΕΙΟ ΚΡΗΤΗΣ

LOVE IT!!!! Doesn't get too much better than that! SMELLS PERFECT! ITS MY FAVOURITE SCRUB!! TRY IT!!!!!!! NATURAL COCONAT SCENT
Chloe S.
Chloe S.

I adore the body shop, their products are amazing. Coconut is one of my favorite scents. It is so fresh and amazing.
Kaitlin K.
Kaitlin K.

This is a really good body lotion. It has a sweet coconut scent and comes in a bunch of different sizes.
nina c.
nina c.

I love using this it has a great smell and leaves my skin lovely and clean.I brought this in the cambridge store it was easy to find. it's easy to use.I use it about 3 times a month to keep my skin soft and clean. i would recommend it for the whole family to use.
maddy b.
maddy b.
Australia

More people need to use this! It is hands down the best scrub i have ever used and its cruelty free and good for the enviroment!!
jen l.
jen l.
TORONTO, ON

I LOVE THEIR SCRUBS! I use the Shea butter sugar scrub which melts as you scrub. It is slightly on the greasy side but makes my skin feel super soft! I also use the Brazil nut scrub which has course exfoliates (actual nuts), It smells so good and gives my skin an amazing squeaky clean feel and did I mention soft skin? Unfortunately Brazil nut has been discontinued but may still be available at outlets or sale section of thebodyshop website.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Kitchener, Ontario

I love this scrub. It actually smells like coconut without any artificial undertones. The grit is enough to get you nice smooth skin but still gentle enough for sensitive skin. It's a little expensive at it's regular price but the body shop has sales all the time so I just wait for those to buy body shop products.
Anne T.
Anne T.
Toronto, Ontario

I had several worries when I first thought about trying TBS's body scubs. I worried about the strong smell (smelled too sweet in the pot IMO) and that it wouldn't be gritty enough for scrubbing. When I tried it however, the scent isn't overpowering and the particles are great for scrubbing. What's also a bonus is that it's moisturizing, but doesn't leave a greasy film on the skin.
Francillia s.
Francillia s.
Apt 503 , Toronto,Ontario

Got this scrub as a gift and i love love love it !!! this scrub is not rough on the skin and the smell is intoxicating . totally great in the summer must try
Kim M.
Kim M.
Brampton, Ontario

When I first bought this product I was super excited to try it as I have other body shop products that i LOVE! But I found that this product didn't do much other than leave my skin feeling oily and dirty compared to my other skin creams. It also increased my back acne. :(
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on