BY THE BODY SHOP #28 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Gemini I.
I use this one every day.And i find it really useful and the price is worth it.This makes your skins so soft everyone will turn green with envy.
Shay S.
This body scrub leaves me feeling so soft and smooth. I don't know which is better the results or the beautiful coconut scent.
I love the coconut body butter it smells like a tropical vacation ❤️ it's by far one of the better creams out there.
Nicole B.
Love this scrub. I love when scrubs are rough enough to really get the dead skin off, and this is my favorite.
camila B.
Salto
Buen producto de muy rica fragancia, buen precio, barato a comparacion con otros de otras marcas, lo recmiendo
charlotte C.
Love the smell and how soft it makes the skin big favorite of mine as it's a good price and worth it
Mireille B.
Lévis, QC
This smells so yummy. Like to use it before or while shaving my legs and it works wonders.
Nourhan h.
Obour city
Not the best scrub it is so gentle that it nearly doesn’t shed any dead cells on the skin and dissolves so fast so you find yourself using some oil not scrub particles . It worked better for my face actually as the particles were gentle as I’ve mentioned . The smell of Argan is very good though . The full size is still small the product doesn’t last for so long . Not the worse but not the best . Would look for an alternative I don’t really recommend
Mariam M.
Received this product as a gift and will certainly come back for more. I highly recommend this product for a gentle exfoliation Gentle yet effective scrub if used 2-3x per week. So it is a little bit of work but worth it because other more abrasive scrubs are damaging to your skin - YUP that's right those big grainy scrubs are actually damaging your skin! It's top priority for my sensitive skin to find something that can help exfoliate while simultaneously replenishing the moisture which this product effectively does.
Georgia A.
This product was so amazing. It had the fine texture so the peeling sensation was gentle and soft. It has a good price and I used it two-three times weekly. It is gentle and has beautiful cocos smell. I would recommend it to anyone who likes to make more from the ski care, indulging and making the skin care the most of it!
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?