BY THE BODY SHOP #37 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
sara d.
belsele, belgie
I used strawberry and papaya. Both smell amazing. I don't like the big pot: when you're in the shower, water is going to get in and water down your scrub. The straberry has real black seeds in it, which i don't really would go for in my scrub. They were part of a gift set, but i would buy them myself.
jen l.
TORONTO, ON
I LOVE THEIR SCRUBS! I use the Shea butter sugar scrub which melts as you scrub. It is slightly on the greasy side but makes my skin feel super soft! I also use the Brazil nut scrub which has course exfoliates (actual nuts), It smells so good and gives my skin an amazing squeaky clean feel and did I mention soft skin? Unfortunately Brazil nut has been discontinued but may still be available at outlets or sale section of thebodyshop website.
liana w.
montreal, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These scrubs are so nice to use! depending which scent you go with, you'll find that the formula and textures do vary greatly so there's something for everyone. you have the option of a more jelly, gentle scrub, a creamy medium scrub or a more paste-like tougher scrub. i love them!
Steph H.
One of my all time favourite body scrubs is the coconut one. It smells like real coconut, not fake or plastic or overly sweet. I bought my first one years ago in high school and it's stuck with me all this time. Would recommend to anyone with sensitive and dry skin.
Amy F.
Economy , NS
I love the body shop body scrubs. there are so many different smells and i always have a few at home to go with whatever mood I'm in at the time. they smell amazing and after a day of mowing my huge lawn i love to scrub the sweat and dirt away with this. love it
Anne T.
Toronto, ON
I had several worries when I first thought about trying TBS's body scubs. I worried about the strong smell (smelled too sweet in the pot IMO) and that it wouldn't be gritty enough for scrubbing. When I tried it however, the scent isn't overpowering and the particles are great for scrubbing. What's also a bonus is that it's moisturizing, but doesn't leave a greasy film on the skin.
Michelle S.
Kitchener, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this scrub. It actually smells like coconut without any artificial undertones. The grit is enough to get you nice smooth skin but still gentle enough for sensitive skin. It's a little expensive at it's regular price but the body shop has sales all the time so I just wait for those to buy body shop products.
Denyka Y.
I got this product a few years ago, but didn't really like it because the scent reminded me of scented play doh.. But lately, I have been obsessed with it! It makes my skin so smooth and silky. It has even made shaving my sensitive skin an easier experience. I apply it every night before bed and every minding after I shower. It definitely works wonders for me.
Katya S.
I love the Body Shop body scrubs! They always leave my skin feeling fresh and clean! The smell lasts a long time! Almost a full day depending on the heat. I do not like all the scents they have, but that is why you always smell them before you buy them :P
Carmen C.
I got this during a promotion period where I could get a set of things for cheap, and I have to say this makes your skin feel soooooo smooth afterwards it's surreal! It is definitely my go-to product when I want to take all those dead skin cells out, but I wouldn't use this on a daily basis as the granules are a little coarse and can irritate the skin if used even once every other day.. My sister tried this after she fell in love with the silkiness and it didn't agree with her skin...
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?