BY THE BODY SHOP #27 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Sidney W.
Sidney W.
Manitoba
This body scrub is perfect for after a day at the beach, it smells amazing and moisturizers your skin while it exfoliates. I love pairing it with the body butter to soothe the skin after lots of sun.
Mira D.
Mira D.
Eganville
I have tried this body scrub and it was ok. did it job but didn't amazed me... I have used it almost every day while showering for about a week or two... I had the vanilla scent and didn't like it.
Hina A.
Hina A.
I love the scent! 😍 The scrub is really good, it nourishes and moisturises skin really well! Removes dead skin and makes it soft and smooth! Plus, it's affordable! I would suggest it!
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Very nice product. You can actually see the difference in your skin after a few uses. Love it and would recommend it to everyone. You feel clean and refresh after each use
Haley M.
Haley M.
I love body scrubs, they make you feel so clean after getting rid of all the dead skin. This body shop coconut scrub is amazing and smells so good I could eat it #mmmmmm
Gini B.
Gini B.
Surrey, British Columbia
I tried the coconut body scrub. Loved it so much. Its not too abrasive but just the right amount your need for your body. It smells amazing and made my skin very soft.
Abby C.
Abby C.
These are super gritty and extra exfoliating. I use them a few times a week and it really makes a difference in my skin. I love the range of scents they come in.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this as a friend recommended it. Great coconut smell, without being too overpowering or artificial. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
Smells amazing and smell lingers even after your shower. The coconut products from the body shop have always been my favorite. Highly recommended.
Gemini I.
Gemini I.
I use this one every day.And i find it really useful and the price is worth it.This makes your skins so soft everyone will turn green with envy.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?