Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Grass Lake, MI

I am in love with this product. It smells great and gets the job done! No complains! It definitely will be on my shelf :)
jess p.
jess p.

Such a refreshing scent and extremely soft feeling, great for sensitive skin in the need of some moisture and some tlc.
India J.
India J.
Edwardsburg, Mi

This is the best body scrub hands down. My skin feel so smooth after each use. I love the tropical coconut smell.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Albany, GA

Perfect for my very dry skin and coconut is my favorite scent!! Gentle, smoothing and deliciously scented,
Janell C.
Janell C.
Inglis, FL

I have the whole line of this product and LOVE it!!!! I even use it on the kids and they smell so yummy!!
Violeta G.
Violeta G.
Rohnert Park, CA

They are my favorite! I have tried many different ones and I always go back to the Body Shop Mango Scrub!
Niki s.
Niki s.

I love the body shop products! Such a great scrub, and smells wonderful, and makes your skin feel great.
Wanda N.
Wanda N.

Great product! Love how it is not too greasy but still leaves you feeling clean. Plus smells great.
Martina B.
Martina B.
Monaca, PA

I LOVE the Body Shop! The raspberry scent is my favorite; although I think it's only seasonal :/
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Boca Raton, FL

Natural ingredients and amazing results! 100% Vegetarian with real coconut! I love this product!
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now