Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#24 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (17)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Love this scrub. I love when scrubs are rough enough to really get the dead skin off, and this is my favorite.
camila B.
camila B.
Salto
Buen producto de muy rica fragancia, buen precio, barato a comparacion con otros de otras marcas, lo recmiendo
charlotte C.
charlotte C.
Love the smell and how soft it makes the skin big favorite of mine as it's a good price and worth it
Mireille B.
Mireille B.
Levis, Quebec
This smells so yummy. Like to use it before or while shaving my legs and it works wonders.
Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.
Orillia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
June 22, 2017, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: Coconut
I love love love this scrub! It feels so nice when you wash it off. Removes all oil and dirt off of your skin it is just amazing! Most of all I love the scent. I have had other coconut body scrubs but they do not compare to The Body Shop brands. Try one of them out they have all kinds of scents, scrubs creams, shower gels ect! Totally affordable too! :)
Magdalena R.
Magdalena R.
London
The best body scrub I ever had!!I use this one for the 2 years and I absolutely love!!!I use twice a week , its fantastic leave my skin so soft,scent is so good depends with one you choose, i love and highly recommend this product for some one who still looking for good scrub.
Lucie D.
Lucie D.
A very good and nicely smelling scrub! When you use this one you can dream about coconut trees and good coctails! :). The scrub parts are medium size and when you have sensitive skin I would choose another one from this line. My skin is really soft afterwards and I have less ingrown hairs!
Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
I liked this product though I feel it could be a bit more moisturising !! It lasts a long time though I bought it from the body shop it smells so god just like coconut I would recommend though if you are looking for more of a moisturiser then maybe try something else !!
Bex K.
Bex K.
This is literally heaven in a tub!!! The coconut scent is so strong and the scrub works wonders on my dry skin! This is now an essential part of my beauty routine and I'll buy it for as long as The Body Shop continue to make it! Amazing product xx
Payton W.
Payton W.
The coconut cream body scrub is the hands down best scrub I have ever tried. The scent is absolutely amazing! This scrub is gentle enough on the skin to use almost everyday of the week yet works great to eliminate any bumps or dry patches. This will definitely become a staple in my collection
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on