BY THE BODY SHOP #33 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Leah K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is amazing! One of my favourite luxury products I buy to treat myself or sometimes I buy as a gift for others! I absolutely love this product and it's very gentle! I will definitely be buying it again
Gail-Marie C.
Toronto
The smell and texture of the scrub with tiny bits that you feel when u put on your body is very exfoliating. There are a variety of scents and they all work great to skiff off those dead cells
Payton W.
The coconut cream body scrub is the hands down best scrub I have ever tried. The scent is absolutely amazing! This scrub is gentle enough on the skin to use almost everyday of the week yet works great to eliminate any bumps or dry patches. This will definitely become a staple in my collection
Catarina M.
Braga
When used the skin fells really soft and absorbs the body lotion easier. If you like coconut it's perfect because the bathroom will smell like coconut for a while.
Danni T.
Alfreton, Derbyshire
Could not recommend this product more . I take this away with me every time I go. Leaves your skin so hydrated and soft. Smells amazing . Does not leave your sticky. Love this product
Loretta G.
Loved this product so much I used it in a week! Smells gorgeous, scrub not to harsh on slobbery gentle even with my exfoliating sponge. Body shop have a beautiful range of products. On my shopping list as we speak!
Maya R.
I have used a lot of Body shop products however the body scrub has to be my all time favourite as it smells amazing and cleans my body incredibly well. I have tried similar products from different brands which have been more expensive but don't do a good job.
Steph H.
One of my all time favourite body scrubs is the coconut one. It smells like real coconut, not fake or plastic or overly sweet. I bought my first one years ago in high school and it's stuck with me all this time. Would recommend to anyone with sensitive and dry skin.
Hina A.
I love the scent! 😍 The scrub is really good, it nourishes and moisturises skin really well! Removes dead skin and makes it soft and smooth! Plus, it's affordable! I would suggest it!
Kafayat J.
Received this product last Christmas at the office secret Santa. Best present ever! I use the scrub after a nice warm soak bath once a week and rinse off in the shower. Gets my week starting off right!
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?