Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#32 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Erin B.
Erin B.

I have used the shea body scrub and I like it. It is not too rough, but a good consistency and gentle on the skin. I like to use it on my legs before shaving. This body scrub leaves my skin soft and moisturized, but feeling a little oily/sticky.
Tina H.
Tina H.

This is my favorite scrub ever! I've tried a lot, but this one is grainier than others, smells gorgeous and actually makes my skin feel much smoothr. It lasts a while, but I always buy more!
Juweria K.
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario

This is a really good body scrub! Not to rough and not too gentle! Its just perfect! This is the only scent I`ve tried in the body scrub and I`m excited to try others
Lipi M.
Lipi M.
Bloomington

Love the olive body scrub.I love bodyshop. I like the coconut one as well. I love the quantity and scent of the products and the fact that they are all natural.
Nina P.
Nina P.
Johannesburg

The texture is great, the smell always makes me feel like I'm on holiday.
Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Best buy ever!
sara s.
sara s.

This is an amazing product it help to repair skin's moisture barrier, so skin can be smooth and supple. the best one for dry skin
MARINA P.
MARINA P.
ΗΡΑΚΛΕΙΟ ΚΡΗΤΗΣ

LOVE IT!!!! Doesn't get too much better than that! SMELLS PERFECT! ITS MY FAVOURITE SCRUB!! TRY IT!!!!!!! NATURAL COCONAT SCENT
Chloe S.
Chloe S.

I adore the body shop, their products are amazing. Coconut is one of my favorite scents. It is so fresh and amazing.
Kaitlin K.
Kaitlin K.

This is a really good body lotion. It has a sweet coconut scent and comes in a bunch of different sizes.
Nikolina M.
Nikolina M.
Skopje

I have the coconut one and i like it, the consistency is kinda thick with like small granulas. I looove the smell. I got it as a gift, and i am really sad that i can't get it here. Its quite gentle on my skin and i like how clean i feel after using it.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now