Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tomball, TX

This is easily the best scrub in the world! It's great at exfo;iating and removing the dead skin on the whole body and smells great.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Seattle, Wa

I haven't seen these since high school! The coconut was my all time fav. I just loved how smooth it made my hands feel after it soaked into my skin. Smell GREAT!
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Grass Lake, MI

I am in love with this product. It smells great and gets the job done! No complains! It definitely will be on my shelf :)
Violeta G.
Violeta G.
Rohnert Park, CA

They are my favorite! I have tried many different ones and I always go back to the Body Shop Mango Scrub!
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Boca Raton, FL

Natural ingredients and amazing results! 100% Vegetarian with real coconut! I love this product!
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
Belvidere, TN

These body scrubs are awesome. They're not rough in any way, but I truly feel as if they are exfoliating my skin. Awesome product, if caught on sale. Because, they really are kind of pricey, but worth it in the end.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I love this scrub, with so many scrubs out on the market its hard to find one that really works and smells good. Yes, it really smells like coconut and its not too rough either. It's my go to scrub.
Denyka Y.
Denyka Y.

I got this product a few years ago, but didn't really like it because the scent reminded me of scented play doh.. But lately, I have been obsessed with it! It makes my skin so smooth and silky. It has even made shaving my sensitive skin an easier experience. I apply it every night before bed and every minding after I shower. It definitely works wonders for me.
maddy b.
maddy b.
Australia

More people need to use this! It is hands down the best scrub i have ever used and its cruelty free and good for the enviroment!!
jen l.
jen l.
Toronto, On

I LOVE THEIR SCRUBS! I use the Shea butter sugar scrub which melts as you scrub. It is slightly on the greasy side but makes my skin feel super soft! I also use the Brazil nut scrub which has course exfoliates (actual nuts), It smells so good and gives my skin an amazing squeaky clean feel and did I mention soft skin? Unfortunately Brazil nut has been discontinued but may still be available at outlets or sale section of thebodyshop website.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now