Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Brandon, Manitoba

This is a great product! I love the body shop! The coconut one is my favorite scent. I use it before shaving and it works great.
patricia p.
patricia p.
Montreal, Quebec

OMG!!!! I loooooooove this product! smells amazing, and it works wonders. its really affordable and i would totally recommend it
Hailey A.
Hailey A.

One of the best scrubs I have tried. There is a fine line between moisturizing and oily and this body scrub does not cross it!
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.

Great product, it smells amazing and is one of my all time favorite body scrubs. well worth the money. i highly recommend it.
Mandi D.
Mandi D.

It's body shop you can't go wrong!! Love this scrub and this is my favorite kind! I won't use any else now! Great for gifts
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Grass Lake, MI

I am in love with this product. It smells great and gets the job done! No complains! It definitely will be on my shelf :)
jess p.
jess p.

Such a refreshing scent and extremely soft feeling, great for sensitive skin in the need of some moisture and some tlc.
rita r.
rita r.
Grand Prairie, TX

It smells really great,got to try it scent last all day,makes skin so,so soft.Keeps skin from being oily,love it,
India J.
India J.
Edwardsburg, Mi

This is the best body scrub hands down. My skin feel so smooth after each use. I love the tropical coconut smell.
beth t.
beth t.
Vandalia, OH

The best body scrub on the market. So many fragrances to choose from. I use it twice a week for the best results.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now