Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#39 in Body Scrub
Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

FREE GIFT

Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

6 days left

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
charlotte C.
charlotte C.

Love the smell and how soft it makes the skin big favorite of mine as it's a good price and worth it
Mireille B.
Mireille B.
Levis, Quebec

This smells so yummy. Like to use it before or while shaving my legs and it works wonders.
Erin B.
Erin B.

I have used the shea body scrub and I like it. It is not too rough, but a good consistency and gentle on the skin. I like to use it on my legs before shaving. This body scrub leaves my skin soft and moisturized, but feeling a little oily/sticky.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Leeds, West Yorkshire

This is my favorite scrub ever! I've tried a lot, but this one is grainier than others, smells gorgeous and actually makes my skin feel much smoothr. It lasts a while, but I always buy more!
Juweria K.
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario

This is a really good body scrub! Not to rough and not too gentle! Its just perfect! This is the only scent I`ve tried in the body scrub and I`m excited to try others
Lipi M.
Lipi M.
Bloomington

Love the olive body scrub.I love bodyshop. I like the coconut one as well. I love the quantity and scent of the products and the fact that they are all natural.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Etobicoke , Ontario

Love the smell of this, and the feeling after use - it really leaves your skin feeling smooth. Got it as a gift set with the body wash and a loofa.
Nina P.
Nina P.
Johannesburg

The texture is great, the smell always makes me feel like I'm on holiday.
Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Best buy ever!
sara s.
sara s.

This is an amazing product it help to repair skin's moisture barrier, so skin can be smooth and supple. the best one for dry skin
MARINA P.
MARINA P.
ΗΡΑΚΛΕΙΟ ΚΡΗΤΗΣ

LOVE IT!!!! Doesn't get too much better than that! SMELLS PERFECT! ITS MY FAVOURITE SCRUB!! TRY IT!!!!!!! NATURAL COCONAT SCENT
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on