9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #34 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Sara D.
Sara D.
Little Rock, AR
I love this product! It really does a great job of exfoliating my dry arms. It's the only product that seems to help the red bumps. It's also great at preventing ingrown hairs on the bikini line. I love the cocoa smell. A little goes a long way. I highly recommend purchasing.
Apoorva B.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
I like this scrub because it has a very natural smell as opposed to a lot of chemically generated fragrances. It does its work without being too harsh on the skin. My only complaint is that I wish it lathered more but I guess that's part of the reason why this is not harsh.
Amany I.
Amany I.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my second body scrub. My first one was a Lush one. This is okay. It smells good. It has a gel like consistency that is the color of honey with rough granules. I like it but you have to use it dry since like that I feel gives a better exfoliation. Won't repurchase.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Houston , TX
I received some body scrub in a gift box and I love it. I only use it on special occasions. It's very gentle, gentle enough that you could probably use it to exfoliate your face. It has kindof a buttery consistency that leaves your skin feeling moisturized at the end.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Flushing, MI
I use these when i give myself a pedicure and at random when i feel my skin needs a pick me up. They smell great and last a long time. They are a bit pricey but for how often i use them they are worth the money. i would recommend to others looking for body scrubs.
Joi S.
Joi S.
The Body Shop scrubs are excellent! I love their commitment to ingredients, and most recently snagged a chocolate one from TJMAXX. Removes dead skin, smells great, and add in moisturizer. Tip: Check TJMAXX & Marshalls for these, they're usually under 8 bucks!!
Megan F.
Megan F.
East Nassau, NY
A little bit does not go a long way, but it makes your skin so soft. The softness lasts for days, which is why I don't mind that you need to use a bit more than usual because you don't need to use it every day. I recommend it to anyone with dry or flaky skin!
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Body Shop is not my typical 'go to' when it comes to body scrubs, but this one wasn't so bad! I wouldn't 'highly' recommend it in terms of quality, but it smells amazing. I used it on and off for a couple of months, although it was never my primary scrub.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Nashville, TN
This is the best lotion I've ever used, and I'm not over exaggerating. If you like coconut, this is perfect. It smells so good you'll want to eat it. I love to put it on my feet at night. Overall good product, but it can be hard to find this exact scent.
Kara E.
Kara E.
I love the pink grapefruit scrub! It leaves my skin soft and glowing and refreshes it as well. I use it 3 times a week to get rid of dry, flaky skin. I got mine for only $22 and it's well worth it, it lasts a long time and a little bit goes a long way.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?