Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Sara M.
Sara M.

I love the smell of this scrub (the coconut one). I also like that it's not rough on my skin (and I have very sensitive skin), that a little bit goes a long way and that it leaves my skin smooth and supple. I use it once a week while I'm in the shower and the scent lasts me a while after I've rinsed it. Definitely recommend it!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

One of the best body scrubs I've used thus far. The coconut scent is very natural, very light. It doesn't have that overly sweet, artificial sent. It's a great exfoliator to use a couple times a week without being too harsh or abrasive. The price is fair and affordable. I'd definitely recommend! The other scents are great too!
Aisha S.
Aisha S.
Los Angeles, CA

Body scrubs are deffinetly one of things that I love as a beauty product. I luved trying different ones. I have a sensitive skin tone so this one works ok for me. It itches a lot after I am done scrubbing but that happens with all of the body scrubs tat i use for my skin, so tat is not the issue. I recommend this product.
Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Muncie, IN

I purchased this body scrub at Ulta with very high hopes & expectations and I can honestly say that it met them very well. My girlfriends have raved about The Body Shop Body scrubs so I though I'd buy into the hype literally. It's still my go to scrub even after trying many others & you can't beat the price.
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Fresh Meadows, NY

The mango scented one is definitely my fave! It gets rid of all the dead skin on your body. Each time I use this scrub, my body feels squeaky clean. The only down side of this is that some of these scents are way too overpowering/strong; It's very potent in my opinion. Overall, I would purchase this again.
Cátia O.
Cátia O.
Portugal

Great scent, great texture... Helps me getting rid of that irritating dead skin that sometimes appears, specially during winter! I love this product. It's a "must-have", definitely, to complement my everyday hydrating routine.
My favorites are: the lemon (so fresh!) and the strawberry (so yummy!) scented.
Megan C.
Megan C.

The Body Shop SLAYS body scrubs and butters. My whole family (mom, dad, and brother) absolutely love the coconut scent. My dad is totally obsessed with it- he'll use it every day as long as he didn't run out of it! I personally love the Chocomania scent, but it's so upsetting that they discontinued it :-(
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

I love this scrub! The coconut one is the best in my opinion. I hate greasy body scrubs, but the coconut one is not greasy at all! The scent is fantastic and fills up your shower. The scrub is not harsh at all. It can heat up on your skin just a bit, so if you aren't into that this might not be for you!
sara d.
sara d.
belsele, belgie

I used strawberry and papaya. Both smell amazing. I don't like the big pot: when you're in the shower, water is going to get in and water down your scrub. The straberry has real black seeds in it, which i don't really would go for in my scrub. They were part of a gift set, but i would buy them myself.
Zara J.
Zara J.

Coconut is a great smell that you can't really not like. This scrub isn't too brittle like other scrubs I've tried so it's not too harsh for the skin and it always leaves me feeling smooth. The only thing is is that I felt you need to use a fair bit more than you would expect to for full coverage.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now