BY THE BODY SHOP #29 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?3 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "So its not an over powering smell either its really delicate. It feels amazing on the skin its not rough or causes any irritation ! Its my favorite product it really removes the dead skin off my body. I have oily skin and usually products cant help with that but the body scrub honestly has helped me tone it down and be in control. I know it helps with dry skin also. As a result I have smoothr and healtheir skin.I'd recommend this to anybody ! " in 20 reviews
  • "I love this scrub. It actually smells like coconut without any artificial undertones. The grit is enough to get you nice smooth skin but still gentle enough for sensitive skin. It's a little expensive at it's regular price but the body shop has sales all the time so I just wait for those to buy body shop products." in 15 reviews
  • "I LOVE THEIR SCRUBS! I use the Shea butter sugar scrub which melts as you scrub. It is slightly on the greasy side but makes my skin feel super soft! I also use the Brazil nut scrub which has course exfoliates (actual nuts), It smells so good and gives my skin an amazing squeaky clean feel and did I mention soft skin? Unfortunately Brazil nut has been discontinued but may still be available at outlets or sale section of thebodyshop website. " in 13 reviews
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
lisa w.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love the smell of the coconut scrub. It's more of a cream scrub. So even though gets rid of all the dead skin at leaves your skin very hydrated. I really like this product and would definitely repurchase it.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gives the closest shave and leaves the softest skin even thru the next day. I've never had any other product do such a fine job. The particles are sand-like and not as rough as other exfoliating products I've used.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love anything coconut scented and this smells so good. When I did have this product I used it daily. It is gentle on your skin and makes your skin feels so soft. I would highly recommend this product.
Adilene R.
Really good to exfoliate skin leave a super nice soft skin you can feel results with the first use not as much but there's a difference recommend to use small portions as a little could last a long way
Nicole S.
Springdale, MD
Overall this is a good scrub. My skin felt soft and smooth afterwards and the price is reasonable. Now that I'm older I prefer something with better ingredients and anti aging properties.
Latonya R.
Baltimore
My absolute favorite item of all time. I love this body butter. Not to heavy great scent, last all day. The only drawback is the price. But I try to catch it in sale buy three get three
Sarah N.
Stuart, FL
I bought this product at my local mall, and I’m in love with it! I use it when I shower and it makes my skin super soft and the scent is amazing. It tends to last me a month or two, but I definitely recommend!
Kalah Y.
Clinton, MD
Smells great, leaves the skin feeling nice and smooth. This actually has crushed coconut shells as its exfolient so the body shop uses all parts of the coconut to make this product.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
It has a nice coconut smell, and it it very hydrating. I wish that it exfoliated a little bit better. I use this once or twice a week. The container could be bigger. I wouldn't mind getting this again.
Jennalee W.
This stuff is smooth and amazing. It smells like a dream and it makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated without it feeling greasy. Nothing to complain about. It's decently inexpensive as well.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?