BY THE BODY SHOP #57 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love anything coconut scented and this smells so good. When I did have this product I used it daily. It is gentle on your skin and makes your skin feels so soft. I would highly recommend this product.
Adilene L.
Really good to exfoliate skin leave a super nice soft skin you can feel results with the first use not as much but there's a difference recommend to use small portions as a little could last a long way
Nicole S.
Springdale, MD
Overall this is a good scrub. My skin felt soft and smooth afterwards and the price is reasonable. Now that I'm older I prefer something with better ingredients and anti aging properties.
Latonya R.
Baltimore
My absolute favorite item of all time. I love this body butter. Not to heavy great scent, last all day. The only drawback is the price. But I try to catch it in sale buy three get three
Sarah N.
Stuart, FL
I bought this product at my local mall, and I’m in love with it! I use it when I shower and it makes my skin super soft and the scent is amazing. It tends to last me a month or two, but I definitely recommend!
Kalah Y.
Clinton, MD
Smells great, leaves the skin feeling nice and smooth. This actually has crushed coconut shells as its exfolient so the body shop uses all parts of the coconut to make this product.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
It has a nice coconut smell, and it it very hydrating. I wish that it exfoliated a little bit better. I use this once or twice a week. The container could be bigger. I wouldn't mind getting this again.
Jennalee W.
This stuff is smooth and amazing. It smells like a dream and it makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated without it feeling greasy. Nothing to complain about. It's decently inexpensive as well.
Laura W.
Clovis, CA
I love this scrub. Dollar for dollar it's the best body scrub I have used. The granules are big enough to actually exfoliate, but not so big that it feels like you are running broken glass on your body. Plus, every single one of their scents is amazing!
Katie G.
Arlington, MA
Received this product as a gift and will certainly come back for more. I highly recommend this product for a gentle exfoliation Gentle yet effective scrub if used 2-3x per week. So it is a little bit of work but worth it because other more abrasive scrubs are damaging to your skin - YUP that's right those big grainy scrubs are actually damaging your skin! It's top priority for my sensitive skin to find something that can help exfoliate while simultaneously replenishing the moisture which this product effectively does.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?