Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#39 in Body Scrub
Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

FREE GIFT

Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

3 days left

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Megan H.
Megan H.
Wilmington, NC

This has been my favorite body scrub. I like that they use natural resources to create the scrubbies. This body scrub has never irritated my skin. I love that the fragrance is nice and light, it isn't heavy or fake smelling. It laters well and leaves my skin feeling moisturized after the shower.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Westminster, MD

I purchased the Vineyard Peach body scrub. It does the job pretty well but I hated the scent. It was awful. Maybe I would like the product more if it was a different scent? but for $20 I don't really think it's worth it. I use it once a week but feel like there has to be something better
Joanna M M.
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC

I love The Body Shop and I can be very annoying when using coconut scented things because I hate the fake coconut smell but this and every other coconut scented product from The Body Shop are amazing and smell like real coconut, this scrubs is amazing, I will keep repurchasing it!
Bani A.
Bani A.

I really liked how this product work. As a scrub it's fantastic and really leaves your skin feeling smooth. However, I bought this in the chocolate scent, and the smell is a little strange. It smells a little like glue and less like chocolate. Other than the smell, great product.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Little rock, AR

I love this product! It really does a great job of exfoliating my dry arms. It's the only product that seems to help the red bumps. It's also great at preventing ingrown hairs on the bikini line. I love the cocoa smell. A little goes a long way. I highly recommend purchasing.
Apoorva B.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT

I like this scrub because it has a very natural smell as opposed to a lot of chemically generated fragrances. It does its work without being too harsh on the skin. My only complaint is that I wish it lathered more but I guess that's part of the reason why this is not harsh.
Irina R.
Irina R.
East Hanover, New Jersey (NJ), 26 Merry Lane MK936689317

Raspberry ScrubNot a bad scrub. Truth I like more with oils. Consistency of raspberry jam, you can see the seeds. The skin after it is velvety. Pleasant smell, but not persistent. As for me it is worth a try once, but most likely you will find for yourself something better.
Amany I.
Amany I.

This is my second body scrub. My first one was a Lush one. This is okay. It smells good. It has a gel like consistency that is the color of honey with rough granules. I like it but you have to use it dry since like that I feel gives a better exfoliation. Won't repurchase.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

I bought the coconut scent, just to be noted. This was actually the first body scrub I ever used! I was not disappointed. I loved the way it felt on my skin both during and after usage. The coconut scent is not overwhelming and I actually think it's very fresh smelling.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

I received some body scrub in a gift box and I love it. I only use it on special occasions. It's very gentle, gentle enough that you could probably use it to exfoliate your face. It has kindof a buttery consistency that leaves your skin feeling moisturized at the end.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on