Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#27 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (17)
Aicha R.
Aicha R.
London
Leave skin beautifully soft and easy to wash off in the shower. Simply wet your skin, massage it in and rinse off. Leaves skin glowing and nicely scented all day.
Abby C.
Abby C.
These are super gritty and extra exfoliating. I use them a few times a week and it really makes a difference in my skin. I love the range of scents they come in.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Love the scent but find that it's quite greasy. I find that with most body shop products is that they're a little greasy after the fact. They do work though
Jill M.
Jill M.
Abbotsford, British Columbia
I bought this as a friend recommended it. Great coconut smell, without being too overpowering or artificial. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
Smells amazing and smell lingers even after your shower. The coconut products from the body shop have always been my favorite. Highly recommended.
Gemini I.
Gemini I.
I use this one every day.And i find it really useful and the price is worth it.This makes your skins so soft everyone will turn green with envy.
Krista L.
Krista L.
Oshawa, On
I like the mango better then the coconut because Rd a more abrasive scrub. Coconut was better in the winter due to my drier skin.
Shay S.
Shay S.
This body scrub leaves me feeling so soft and smooth. I don't know which is better the results or the beautiful coconut scent.
I love the coconut body butter it smells like a tropical vacation ❤️ it's by far one of the better creams out there.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Love this scrub. I love when scrubs are rough enough to really get the dead skin off, and this is my favorite.
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on