Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#32 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Toronto, Ontario

Love the smell of this, and the feeling after use - it really leaves your skin feeling smooth. Got it as a gift set with the body wash and a loofa.
Sophie C.
Sophie C.

Smells amazing and smell lingers even after your shower. The coconut products from the body shop have always been my favorite. Highly recommended.
Gemini I.
Gemini I.

I use this one every day.And i find it really useful and the price is worth it.This makes your skins so soft everyone will turn green with envy.
Krista L.
Krista L.
Oshawa, On

I like the mango better then the coconut because Rd a more abrasive scrub. Coconut was better in the winter due to my drier skin.
Shay S.
Shay S.

This body scrub leaves me feeling so soft and smooth. I don't know which is better the results or the beautiful coconut scent.
I love the coconut body butter it smells like a tropical vacation ❤️ it's by far one of the better creams out there.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

Love this scrub. I love when scrubs are rough enough to really get the dead skin off, and this is my favorite.
camila B.
camila B.
Salto

Buen producto de muy rica fragancia, buen precio, barato a comparacion con otros de otras marcas, lo recmiendo
charlotte C.
charlotte C.

Love the smell and how soft it makes the skin big favorite of mine as it's a good price and worth it
Mireille B.
Mireille B.
Levis, Quebec

This smells so yummy. Like to use it before or while shaving my legs and it works wonders.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now