9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #31 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Ying
Ying
Great value if you buy it during sale. I bought the jumbo size and it lasted me over a year.

love the coconut scent. scrub is not too gentle and also not too painful as well. leave my skin feel hydrated and clean
Kafayat J.
Kafayat J.
Received this product last Christmas at the office secret Santa. Best present ever! I use the scrub after a nice warm soak bath once a week and rinse off in the shower. Gets my week starting off right!
Sidney W.
Sidney W.
Manitoba
This body scrub is perfect for after a day at the beach, it smells amazing and moisturizers your skin while it exfoliates. I love pairing it with the body butter to soothe the skin after lots of sun.
Mira D.
Mira D.
Eganville
I have tried this body scrub and it was ok. did it job but didn't amazed me... I have used it almost every day while showering for about a week or two... I had the vanilla scent and didn't like it.
maarya e.
maarya e.
Engnald
I love #TheBodyShop #BodyScub, i have got the strawberry one and it is amazing! it helps to get rid of dead skin cells and leaves skin eelin super soft and hydrated, would highly recommend
Hina A.
Hina A.
I love the scent! 😍 The scrub is really good, it nourishes and moisturises skin really well! Removes dead skin and makes it soft and smooth! Plus, it's affordable! I would suggest it!
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Very nice product. You can actually see the difference in your skin after a few uses. Love it and would recommend it to everyone. You feel clean and refresh after each use
Haley M.
Haley M.
I love body scrubs, they make you feel so clean after getting rid of all the dead skin. This body shop coconut scrub is amazing and smells so good I could eat it #mmmmmm
Gini B.
Gini B.
Surrey, British Columbia
I tried the coconut body scrub. Loved it so much. Its not too abrasive but just the right amount your need for your body. It smells amazing and made my skin very soft.
Darlene W.
Darlene W.
Edmonton, AB
This is a nice body scrub but I found a knock off version of this at the dollar store that works just as well. It's a nice scent but it's not for me. Fegheddaboutit.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?