Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Kat O.
Kat O.
Cleveland, OH

One of the best scrubs ever made. Nicely scented and leaves my face feeling fresh, soft and clean. It's not too harsh for sensitive skin.
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO

This stuff smells like a vacation in the sun. The scribbies are a little on the small side but it still leaves your skin smooth and soft.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

This is the only product I've tried by the body shop, but I can honestly say I really like it, its kind of thick, but it works very good
Linda H.
Linda H.
New Hamburg, ON

Love the body shop body scrubs!! They are amazing in all aspects! They smell great and exfoliate well! A little pricey but worth it!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tomball, TX

This is easily the best scrub in the world! It's great at exfo;iating and removing the dead skin on the whole body and smells great.
Tara D.
Tara D.

Delicious smell that does an incredible job of smoothy my skin and leaving it with beautiful and refreshing sheen. Plus no grease!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Oakville

This body butter is great for the winter time. Its so thick and moisturizing. Makes my skin so soft! I use it after I take a shower
maddy b.
maddy b.
Australia

More people need to use this! It is hands down the best scrub i have ever used and its cruelty free and good for the enviroment!!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Brandon, Manitoba

This is a great product! I love the body shop! The coconut one is my favorite scent. I use it before shaving and it works great.
Mandi D.
Mandi D.

It's body shop you can't go wrong!! Love this scrub and this is my favorite kind! I won't use any else now! Great for gifts
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now