9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #36 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Holly T.
Holly T.
MY FAVORITE BODY SCRUB EVER! Exfoliates amazingly and is nice a buttery so I end up with amazingly smooth skin. I use it now 3 times a week and it gives me the same results as using other brands everyday. The pots are pricey but I wait for a sale or use a coupon
Amy F.
Amy F.
Economy , NS
I love the body shop body scrubs. there are so many different smells and i always have a few at home to go with whatever mood I'm in at the time. they smell amazing and after a day of mowing my huge lawn i love to scrub the sweat and dirt away with this. love it
Maya R.
Maya R.
I have used a lot of Body shop products however the body scrub has to be my all time favourite as it smells amazing and cleans my body incredibly well. I have tried similar products from different brands which have been more expensive but don't do a good job.
Katya S.
Katya S.
I love the Body Shop body scrubs! They always leave my skin feeling fresh and clean! The smell lasts a long time! Almost a full day depending on the heat. I do not like all the scents they have, but that is why you always smell them before you buy them :P
Neesha G.
Neesha G.
Sydney
I have had a few Body Shop Body Scrubs over the years, with my favorite scents being coconut, fuji green tea and the new british rose scrub. It is incredibly gentle but still exfoliates your skin. I would definitely recommend this to people!
Jaylyn B.
Jaylyn B.
This is my favorite Body Shop product because I use it all the time in the shower and my skin feels pretty soft afterwards. Not to mention if you love coconut scents like I do, this body scrub leaves a really nice smell!
Ying
Ying
Great value if you buy it during sale. I bought the jumbo size and it lasted me over a year.

love the coconut scent. scrub is not too gentle and also not too painful as well. leave my skin feel hydrated and clean
Kafayat J.
Kafayat J.
Received this product last Christmas at the office secret Santa. Best present ever! I use the scrub after a nice warm soak bath once a week and rinse off in the shower. Gets my week starting off right!
Sidney W.
Sidney W.
Manitoba
This body scrub is perfect for after a day at the beach, it smells amazing and moisturizers your skin while it exfoliates. I love pairing it with the body butter to soothe the skin after lots of sun.
Mira D.
Mira D.
Eganville
I have tried this body scrub and it was ok. did it job but didn't amazed me... I have used it almost every day while showering for about a week or two... I had the vanilla scent and didn't like it.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?