Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO

This stuff smells like a vacation in the sun. The scribbies are a little on the small side but it still leaves your skin smooth and soft.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

This is the only product I've tried by the body shop, but I can honestly say I really like it, its kind of thick, but it works very good
Rosenny R.
Rosenny R.
brooklyn, ny

This has to be the best scrub I've ever used on my skin! i use it to prep my skin for shaving. it leaves my skin silky soft for days.
Joslyne V.
Joslyne V.
De Pere , WI

I love the smell of this scrub! My skin has never felt as smooth as it does when I use this product. Plus, it smells like a vacation!
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Pomona , CA

First off this smells amazing, the coconut smells so amazing. Secondly this works so well. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tomball, TX

This is easily the best scrub in the world! It's great at exfo;iating and removing the dead skin on the whole body and smells great.
Linda H.
Linda H.
New Hamburg, ON

Love the body shop body scrubs!! They are amazing in all aspects! They smell great and exfoliate well! A little pricey but worth it!
Tara D.
Tara D.

Delicious smell that does an incredible job of smoothy my skin and leaving it with beautiful and refreshing sheen. Plus no grease!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Oakville

This body butter is great for the winter time. Its so thick and moisturizing. Makes my skin so soft! I use it after I take a shower
maddy b.
maddy b.
Australia

More people need to use this! It is hands down the best scrub i have ever used and its cruelty free and good for the enviroment!!
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now