Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#38 in Body Scrub
Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

FREE GIFT

Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

2 days left

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Sidney W.
Sidney W.
Manitoba

This body scrub is perfect for after a day at the beach, it smells amazing and moisturizers your skin while it exfoliates. I love pairing it with the body butter to soothe the skin after lots of sun.
Mira D.
Mira D.
Eganville

I have tried this body scrub and it was ok. did it job but didn't amazed me... I have used it almost every day while showering for about a week or two... I had the vanilla scent and didn't like it.
maarya e.
maarya e.
Engnald

I love #TheBodyShop #BodyScub, i have got the strawberry one and it is amazing! it helps to get rid of dead skin cells and leaves skin eelin super soft and hydrated, would highly recommend
Aych A.
Aych A.

I love the scent! 😍 The scrub is really good, it nourishes and moisturises skin really well! Removes dead skin and makes it soft and smooth! Plus, it's affordable! I would suggest it!
Emy F.
Emy F.

This scrub is Amazing
I can't believe how it makes my #skin #silky and #tender just like a baby
And the #sweetlemon smell is so #refreshing
It's like am sitting under a lemon tree
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.

Very nice product. You can actually see the difference in your skin after a few uses. Love it and would recommend it to everyone. You feel clean and refresh after each use
Haley M.
Haley M.

I love body scrubs, they make you feel so clean after getting rid of all the dead skin. This body shop coconut scrub is amazing and smells so good I could eat it #mmmmmm
Gini B.
Gini B.
Surrey, British Columbia

I tried the coconut body scrub. Loved it so much. Its not too abrasive but just the right amount your need for your body. It smells amazing and made my skin very soft.
Darlene W.
Darlene W.
Edmonton, Ab

This is a nice body scrub but I found a knock off version of this at the dollar store that works just as well. It's a nice scent but it's not for me. Fegheddaboutit.
Catarina M.
Catarina M.
Braga

When used the skin fells really soft and absorbs the body lotion easier. If you like coconut it's perfect because the bathroom will smell like coconut for a while.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on