Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Newfane, NY

I absolutely love this product! The best body scrub I have ever owned and used! It has an amazing smell and leaves your skin soft and moisturized! Every one should try it out!
Beth L.
Beth L.
Grand Blanc, MI

I love Body Shop products! This is definitely one of my favorite scents! I like the scrub part mixed with creamy touch. Leaves your skin smelling great and feeling smooth.
Amber B.
Amber B.

This is my first TBS product and I was pleased with my purchase. The coconut scent is great and it really seems to exfoliate well, leaving your skin feeling very soft.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
San Antonio, TX

I love Bath & Body works butters. They are so rich. They go on thick and soak in smooth and flawlessly not greasy. They make me so happy. Everyone should try this!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Seattle, Wa

I haven't seen these since high school! The coconut was my all time fav. I just loved how smooth it made my hands feel after it soaked into my skin. Smell GREAT!
Francillia s.
Francillia s.
Apt 503 , Toronto,Ontario

Got this scrub as a gift and i love love love it !!! this scrub is not rough on the skin and the smell is intoxicating . totally great in the summer must try
Janet W.
Janet W.
Granville, OH

I did not like this product, there were not enough scrubby things. I like a really strong scrub, and this was not that. A plus was it did smell really nice.
Theresa K.
Theresa K.
Cibolo, TX

I love this scrub! They are worth the price, but you can sometimes catch them on sale. I personally like the coconut and satsuma. They exfoliate great!
Mobina T.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY

It purifies my skin. It exfoliates and hydrates my skin, leaving it smooth and soft. It scrubs off the dead skin so the new healthy skin shows.
Sancia R.
Sancia R.
England

This is like my go-to scent when it comes to the body shop. It smells gorgeous and is a good little product, although perhaps a bit pricey.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now