Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Nikolina M.
Nikolina M.
Skopje

I have the coconut one and i like it, the consistency is kinda thick with like small granulas. I looove the smell. I got it as a gift, and i am really sad that i can't get it here. Its quite gentle on my skin and i like how clean i feel after using it.
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.
Wyomissing, PA

The scrub isn't too bad. It smells really good and feels good on my legs. It also lasts a long time. I received this product as a gift from my aunt. It does do a good job of exfoliating and making my legs soft as well as feeling good. I put it on my face a few times before reading that it really shouldn't be used on the face. Overall it was a good product, not sure if I will buy again.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH

I Love The Body Shop as a whole and have never used a product that I didn't like. I first found their products in T. J. Maxx and this is how I got hooked. Like anything else you find at T. J. Maxx though in their beauty section it is past the date where stores cans ell this item and therefore it gets sent here. Despite this I still purchase their products from their but when I started purchasing from their online store and shopping in store I have had much better results with their products! The Smells are incredible and I am always finding something I haven't tried yet that I can incorporate into my daily AM or PM routine. Their body scrubs are incredible and I use one every night. I know others will say this is way too harsh for the skin and way to often but I have very dry skin and this helps to moisturize and get off that extra layer of dead skin!
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Vancouver

It smells so delicious! It reminds me of the tropics and helps keep my skin moist.
touki s.
touki s.

I love all thé prodect of the body shop it small so delicious.
I have it gift from my friend I France
And this product doesn't excite in my country
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.

This is an amazing and wonderful scrub it's very wxofating and cleanses your face like it's a baby skin and leaves it feeling soft and amazing !!
Rose V.
Rose V.
Los Angeles, CA

Smells amazing I can't get enough of it I honestly go to buy it over and over I get scared when it starts running out I would really recommend this to all you guys who love soft skin
Leci W.
Leci W.
Addison, IL

I recently bought the Chocomania body scrub from TJ Maxx last night. After using it, my body felt so soft and smooth! Only thing is, I need to try out the chocomania body lotion . Wish it was more affordable though. But altogether, I think I'm in love with The Body Shop! 💕🍫
Influence K.
Influence K.

I rarely used body scrubs before coming along the Body Shop ones. And I am hooked. I used the Mango Body Scrub and it leaves my skin so soft afterwards. The scrub granules exfoliates and then turns into an awesome mango fragrance oil. Considering winter months, no matter what I applied my skin felt so dry. But after taking shower with this scrub, I felt so soft and moisturized. Will definitely buy more and gift these too.
Leah W.
Leah W.

Smells amazing. Also if you use it after just shaving your legs then rub it on your legs are so smooth and nice. Best feeling in the world. You will just want to keep feeling how soft your legs are.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now