Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Angelina D.
Angelina D.

I received one of these scrubs for christmas. Within a few weeks, it was gonna because the smell and the way my skin felt was amazing! Love this product.
Anooshy S.
Anooshy S.
Whitby, Ontario

Smooth, creamy and smells amazing! I personally have dry skin so I love this product it definitely makes my skin feel smooth and well moisturized!
Mobina T.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY

It purifies my skin. It exfoliates and hydrates my skin, leaving it smooth and soft. It scrubs off the dead skin so the new healthy skin shows.
Tina Y.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ

I love the way this smells. This is great for summer, i use it on my legs and it makes my legs feel and look silky smooth and soft up to 3 days.
Elaine H.
Elaine H.
Lindenhurst, NY

This body scrub exfoliates my skin like no other! I love the scent as well! It makes my skin feels so fresh and revitalized whenever I use it.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, Ma

This stuff is GODLY, I had to restrain myself from eating it right out of the packaging! It smells amazing and is great for dry skin patches!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I love this body scrub. It gets the job done plus more and is money well spent. I love the coconut scent and how refreshing it makes me feel.
Love this stuff. The exfoliate is a bit courser so a little goes a long way. I love the sent it is light and not to strong and fades nicely.
Sancia R.
Sancia R.
England

This is like my go-to scent when it comes to the body shop. It smells gorgeous and is a good little product, although perhaps a bit pricey.
Kat O.
Kat O.
Cleveland, OH

One of the best scrubs ever made. Nicely scented and leaves my face feeling fresh, soft and clean. It's not too harsh for sensitive skin.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now