Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#32 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Emy F.
Emy F.

This scrub is Amazing
I can't believe how it makes my #skin #silky and #tender just like a baby
And the #sweetlemon smell is so #refreshing
It's like am sitting under a lemon tree
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.

Very nice product. You can actually see the difference in your skin after a few uses. Love it and would recommend it to everyone. You feel clean and refresh after each use
Haley M.
Haley M.

I love body scrubs, they make you feel so clean after getting rid of all the dead skin. This body shop coconut scrub is amazing and smells so good I could eat it #mmmmmm
Gini B.
Gini B.
Surrey, British Columbia

I tried the coconut body scrub. Loved it so much. Its not too abrasive but just the right amount your need for your body. It smells amazing and made my skin very soft.
Darlene W.
Darlene W.
Edmonton, Ab

This is a nice body scrub but I found a knock off version of this at the dollar store that works just as well. It's a nice scent but it's not for me. Fegheddaboutit.
Catarina M.
Catarina M.
Braga

When used the skin fells really soft and absorbs the body lotion easier. If you like coconut it's perfect because the bathroom will smell like coconut for a while.
Aicha R.
Aicha R.
London

Leave skin beautifully soft and easy to wash off in the shower. Simply wet your skin, massage it in and rinse off. Leaves skin glowing and nicely scented all day.
Abby C.
Abby C.

These are super gritty and extra exfoliating. I use them a few times a week and it really makes a difference in my skin. I love the range of scents they come in.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

Love the scent but find that it's quite greasy. I find that with most body shop products is that they're a little greasy after the fact. They do work though
Jill M.
Jill M.
Abbotsford, British Columbia

I bought this as a friend recommended it. Great coconut smell, without being too overpowering or artificial. I would definitely recommend this product.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now