Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#39 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Katya S.
Katya S.

I love the Body Shop body scrubs! They always leave my skin feeling fresh and clean! The smell lasts a long time! Almost a full day depending on the heat. I do not like all the scents they have, but that is why you always smell them before you buy them :P
Neesha G.
Neesha G.
Sydney

I have had a few Body Shop Body Scrubs over the years, with my favorite scents being coconut, fuji green tea and the new british rose scrub. It is incredibly gentle but still exfoliates your skin. I would definitely recommend this to people!
Diane J.
Diane J.
Campbellford, Ontario

The great coconut scent brings me to a tropical paradise. It is not the fake coconut smell. it's not too rash so you can use it during every shower. I love the all natural ingredients list. love to use on my legs before shaving .
Rafaella S.
Rafaella S.
Toronto, ON

I got the Shea body scrub and absolutely loved it! It left by skin super soft, and even with a "oily" feeling and the scent is amazing. The only downfall for me is that I went through it super quick. Still, a great product!
Jaylyn B.
Jaylyn B.

This is my favorite Body Shop product because I use it all the time in the shower and my skin feels pretty soft afterwards. Not to mention if you love coconut scents like I do, this body scrub leaves a really nice smell!
Nadine P.
Nadine P.
Dartmouth , Nova Scotia

I love the way is product smells. I find it doesn't get lost when mixed with water, each time I shower I feel like I'm on the beach. The scrubbers in it also make me feel like I just came from the spa. Love love love!
Loretta G.
Loretta G.

Loved this product so much I used it in a week! Smells gorgeous, scrub not to harsh on slobbery gentle even with my exfoliating sponge. Body shop have a beautiful range of products. On my shopping list as we speak!
Ying
Ying

Great value if you buy it during sale. I bought the jumbo size and it lasted me over a year.

love the coconut scent. scrub is not too gentle and also not too painful as well. leave my skin feel hydrated and clean
Kafayat J.
Kafayat J.

Received this product last Christmas at the office secret Santa. Best present ever! I use the scrub after a nice warm soak bath once a week and rinse off in the shower. Gets my week starting off right!
Sidney W.
Sidney W.
Manitoba

This body scrub is perfect for after a day at the beach, it smells amazing and moisturizers your skin while it exfoliates. I love pairing it with the body butter to soothe the skin after lots of sun.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now