9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #36 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Grace C.
Grace C.
roswell, ga
I am a Body Shop addict and coconut is my favorite scent!! They have one of the best coconut products that I have tried, and this scrub is so nice. It smells great and feels great on my skin. I love it.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
This stuff is GODLY, I had to restrain myself from eating it right out of the packaging! It smells amazing and is great for dry skin patches!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Seattle, WA
I adore this body scrub. It has a great consistency and smell. I highly recommend this to anyone that has dry skin.
Tina Y.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the way this smells. This is great for summer, i use it on my legs and it makes my legs feel and look silky smooth and soft up to 3 days.
Gladys G.
Gladys G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body scrub! Not only is it awesome for your skin, leaving it with a healthy shine and amazing smell, its also affordable. It has that unmistakable coconut smell that doesn't overwhelm you. I love it. Definitely buying more.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
I found this body scrub at Marshalls and I love it! It smells so good and the coconut scent isn't too over powering. Its so moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth!
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
Any body shop product is amazing. But this coconut scrub is seriously a holy grail of mine. It smells divine and leaves your skin smooth and smelling like coconut all day I love it!
Leah W.
Leah W.
Smells amazing. Also if you use it after just shaving your legs then rub it on your legs are so smooth and nice. Best feeling in the world. You will just want to keep feeling how soft your legs are.
Leci W.
Leci W.
Addison, IL
I recently bought the Chocomania body scrub from TJ Maxx last night. After using it, my body felt so soft and smooth! Only thing is, I need to try out the chocomania body lotion . Wish it was more affordable though. But altogether, I think I'm in love with The Body Shop! 💕🍫
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I bought the chocolate body scrub and it is by far my favorite scrub. I often save it for special days to perk up my mornings and absolutely love the feel of my skin afterwards. The smell is indescribably amazing. Just like a chocolate bar. As a baker, I absolutely love leaving the house, kitchen, and bathroom with the faint smell of chocolate and vanilla in my wake. Now, I can smell like chocolate for long afterwards! Would definitely recommend this and purchase again.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?