Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, Ma

This stuff is GODLY, I had to restrain myself from eating it right out of the packaging! It smells amazing and is great for dry skin patches!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Seattle, WA

I adore this body scrub. It has a great consistency and smell. I highly recommend this to anyone that has dry skin.
Tina Y.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ

I love the way this smells. This is great for summer, i use it on my legs and it makes my legs feel and look silky smooth and soft up to 3 days.
Paris B.
Paris B.
Brandon,manitoba

This smells so good I think in my opinion so good I have one but mine is the strawberry one in this one smells delicious
Megan C.
Megan C.

The Body Shop SLAYS body scrubs and butters. My whole family (mom, dad, and brother) absolutely love the coconut scent. My dad is totally obsessed with it- he'll use it every day as long as he didn't run out of it! I personally love the Chocomania scent, but it's so upsetting that they discontinued it :-(
Charles J.
Charles J.

I haven't tried this one in particular, but the products of the body shop are all just great. If you liek this one try the chocomania one, its delightfull.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Glasgow

This product smells amazing, it's not too coarse which is great as I have struggled in the past to find a scrub that wasn't to ruff on the skin, and also it's reasonably priced so extra bonus.
Gladys G.
Gladys G.

I love this body scrub! Not only is it awesome for your skin, leaving it with a healthy shine and amazing smell, its also affordable. It has that unmistakable coconut smell that doesn't overwhelm you. I love it. Definitely buying more.
nina c.
nina c.

I love using this it has a great smell and leaves my skin lovely and clean.I brought this in the cambridge store it was easy to find. it's easy to use.I use it about 3 times a month to keep my skin soft and clean. i would recommend it for the whole family to use.
Steph H.
Steph H.
Scotland

One of my all time favourite body scrubs is the coconut one. It smells like real coconut, not fake or plastic or overly sweet. I bought my first one years ago in high school and it's stuck with me all this time. Would recommend to anyone with sensitive and dry skin.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now