Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#24 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (17)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gastonia, NC
While I love body scrubs I find that this was a bit too harsh for my skin. I have very dry skin and the harshness of this drys it out more than I would like of a product. I used it once a week and this was too much for my skin. The scent was great though and use the body butter in the same scent with no problems. Gave the scrub to my sister who is more oily and she loves the scrub so my reaction to it could just be my skin type.
Eliza C.
Eliza C.
Dublin
I have been using this scrub for about a month and its probably the most amazing scrub i have ever used. It is so refreshing and moisturising. It gets rid of any dead skin and smells absolutely amazing!! I have seen a huge improvement in my skin after using this and it is truley a treat when showering. Very relaxing product. Has lots of different smells which is great!
Ema Marie H.
Ema Marie H.
Prievidza
I love The Body Shop's scrubs for summer. The smell of them is so amazing. My personal favorites are the grapefruit one and the strawberry one. I would love to try the new Piña Colada one as I checked it out in the store and it had a beautiful smell too. And let's be honest, there is nothing better than a good scrub after a hot day spent outside :) love it
Sara M.
Sara M.
I love the smell of this scrub (the coconut one). I also like that it's not rough on my skin (and I have very sensitive skin), that a little bit goes a long way and that it leaves my skin smooth and supple. I use it once a week while I'm in the shower and the scent lasts me a while after I've rinsed it. Definitely recommend it!
Cátia O.
Cátia O.
Portugal
Great scent, great texture... Helps me getting rid of that irritating dead skin that sometimes appears, specially during winter! I love this product. It's a "must-have", definitely, to complement my everyday hydrating routine.
My favorites are: the lemon (so fresh!) and the strawberry (so yummy!) scented.
sara d.
sara d.
belsele, belgie
I used strawberry and papaya. Both smell amazing. I don't like the big pot: when you're in the shower, water is going to get in and water down your scrub. The straberry has real black seeds in it, which i don't really would go for in my scrub. They were part of a gift set, but i would buy them myself.
Zara J.
Zara J.
Coconut is a great smell that you can't really not like. This scrub isn't too brittle like other scrubs I've tried so it's not too harsh for the skin and it always leaves me feeling smooth. The only thing is is that I felt you need to use a fair bit more than you would expect to for full coverage.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I use this before I self tan and it removes dead skin and exfoliates so well, it is a little abrasive so there is no need to scrub hard. And a little goes a long way, I've had my tub for well over 6 months and use it once weekly and there is still some left! Definitely worth your money!
liana w.
liana w.
Montreal , QC
Wellness Guru Expert
These scrubs are so nice to use! depending which scent you go with, you'll find that the formula and textures do vary greatly so there's something for everyone. you have the option of a more jelly, gentle scrub, a creamy medium scrub or a more paste-like tougher scrub. i love them!
Susan H.
Susan H.
Every time I use this scrub I feel soooo smooth and refreshed. The beads aren't too harsh on my sensitive skin even after using it 2-3 times a week. It smells amazing too. I find that I end up using more so the product doesn't last as long, but I would definitely recommend it.
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on