Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

These body scrubs are pretty good. They could be more moisturizing though, especially if you want super smooth skin after you shave. Also you could really make your own version for less money. But if your not a diy kind of person they get it.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN

I've been using the moringa body scrub for about two years now and I love it! I love the morniga version so much that I haven't even tried any of the other scents. It's a really nice scrub that doesn't strip the skin and smells really nice!
Renee D.
Renee D.

The Body Shop makes the best sugar scrubs I have ever used. They have enough sugar to effectively exfoliate, but not too much to the point where it takes forever to dissolve. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth after every use.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.

I absolutely love The Body Shop's Body Scrubs! Any scent please! I use this with my hand mitt to wash up and I am thoroughly pleased with how soft my skin is when I get out of the shower! Nothing but good from this product!
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
Belvidere, TN

These body scrubs are awesome. They're not rough in any way, but I truly feel as if they are exfoliating my skin. Awesome product, if caught on sale. Because, they really are kind of pricey, but worth it in the end.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Slidell, LA

I love the scents of these scrubs, somehow they smell better than the shower gels, but I find them very rough and damaging on my skin. I've tried a couple in the small sizes, but I just cannot use them.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV

I love The Body Shop. This scrub is so great. I love the smell and texture. It always makes my skin feel so soft and clean after. This product is highly recommended! You wont be disappointing with it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I love this scrub, with so many scrubs out on the market its hard to find one that really works and smells good. Yes, it really smells like coconut and its not too rough either. It's my go to scrub.
allison l.
allison l.
O'Leary, PE

This is my favorite scrub! it doesent disolve away like a sugar scrub does, and it literally smells like someone threw a coconut in a blender and tada! smells so amazing, and works just as well!
Sabrina  D.
Sabrina D.

This was the first product i got from them and i loved it ever since …it sucks that i can't put it on my face ..but it makes your skin feel soft and smells so much like coconut …love coconut !
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now