The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by Chantelle C.The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by EZX Iryna R.The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by Amany I.See all 17 photos
9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #24 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• Is it really so good? And how it works?Yes it awesome i reccomend to ... 2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does...Yes smells delicious 2 Answers
  • How does Body Scrub works?Rub it all over your body and ... 2 Answers
Photos (17)
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Influence K.
Influence K.
I rarely used body scrubs before coming along the Body Shop ones. And I am hooked. I used the Mango Body Scrub and it leaves my skin so soft afterwards. The scrub granules exfoliates and then turns into an awesome mango fragrance oil. Considering winter months, no matter what I applied my skin felt so dry. But after taking shower with this scrub, I felt so soft and moisturized. Will definitely buy more and gift these too.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
I found this body scrub at Marshalls and I love it! It smells so good and the coconut scent isn't too over powering. Its so moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth!
Leah W.
Leah W.
Smells amazing. Also if you use it after just shaving your legs then rub it on your legs are so smooth and nice. Best feeling in the world. You will just want to keep feeling how soft your legs are.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
Any body shop product is amazing. But this coconut scrub is seriously a holy grail of mine. It smells divine and leaves your skin smooth and smelling like coconut all day I love it!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I love this scrub, with so many scrubs out on the market its hard to find one that really works and smells good. Yes, it really smells like coconut and its not too rough either. It's my go to scrub.
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
Belvidere, TN
These body scrubs are awesome. They're not rough in any way, but I truly feel as if they are exfoliating my skin. Awesome product, if caught on sale. Because, they really are kind of pricey, but worth it in the end.
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Boca Raton, FL
Natural ingredients and amazing results! 100% Vegetarian with real coconut! I love this product!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I bought the chocolate body scrub and it is by far my favorite scrub. I often save it for special days to perk up my mornings and absolutely love the feel of my skin afterwards. The smell is indescribably amazing. Just like a chocolate bar. As a baker, I absolutely love leaving the house, kitchen, and bathroom with the faint smell of chocolate and vanilla in my wake. Now, I can smell like chocolate for long afterwards! Would definitely recommend this and purchase again.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gastonia, NC
While I love body scrubs I find that this was a bit too harsh for my skin. I have very dry skin and the harshness of this drys it out more than I would like of a product. I used it once a week and this was too much for my skin. The scent was great though and use the body butter in the same scent with no problems. Gave the scrub to my sister who is more oily and she loves the scrub so my reaction to it could just be my skin type.
Eliza C.
Eliza C.
Dublin
I have been using this scrub for about a month and its probably the most amazing scrub i have ever used. It is so refreshing and moisturising. It gets rid of any dead skin and smells absolutely amazing!! I have seen a huge improvement in my skin after using this and it is truley a treat when showering. Very relaxing product. Has lots of different smells which is great!
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?