Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Megan V.
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV

I love The Body Shop. This scrub is so great. I love the smell and texture. It always makes my skin feel so soft and clean after. This product is highly recommended! You wont be disappointing with it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I love this scrub, with so many scrubs out on the market its hard to find one that really works and smells good. Yes, it really smells like coconut and its not too rough either. It's my go to scrub.
allison l.
allison l.
O'Leary, PE

This is my favorite scrub! it doesent disolve away like a sugar scrub does, and it literally smells like someone threw a coconut in a blender and tada! smells so amazing, and works just as well!
Sabrina  D.
Sabrina D.

This was the first product i got from them and i loved it ever since …it sucks that i can't put it on my face ..but it makes your skin feel soft and smells so much like coconut …love coconut !
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Malverne, NY

The smell of this product is absolutely amazing! Although I am not the biggest fan of body butters because I feel as if they are too thick I use this because I cannot resist the amazing smell!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Glasgow

This product smells amazing, it's not too coarse which is great as I have struggled in the past to find a scrub that wasn't to ruff on the skin, and also it's reasonably priced so extra bonus.
Sienna M.
Sienna M.
Bethlehem, PA

This product smells so good and I love the creamy texture with flecks of exfoliating pieces. However, I did not notice significant smoothing or exfoliating. More day to day than heavy duty!
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Newcastle, NSW

Absolutely love this! use it all the time in the bath, makes my skin feel nice and it smells awesome, coconut is probably my favorite scent but all the body shop scents are awesome
Keirstin H.
Keirstin H.
Pasadena

I love the body shops's body scrubs and coconut as well as the satsuma are my all time favorite scents. Definitely worth more money than the stuff from bath and body its worth it.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Newfane, NY

I absolutely love this product! The best body scrub I have ever owned and used! It has an amazing smell and leaves your skin soft and moisturized! Every one should try it out!
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now