Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#32 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Magdalena R.
Magdalena R.
London

The best body scrub I ever had!!I use this one for the 2 years and I absolutely love!!!I use twice a week , its fantastic leave my skin so soft,scent is so good depends with one you choose, i love and highly recommend this product for some one who still looking for good scrub.
Susan H.
Susan H.

Every time I use this scrub I feel soooo smooth and refreshed. The beads aren't too harsh on my sensitive skin even after using it 2-3 times a week. It smells amazing too. I find that I end up using more so the product doesn't last as long, but I would definitely recommend it.
nektaria m.
nektaria m.

If you love the smell of coconut or you're a fan of coconut in general like I am, then this is a great products. Price is affordable and you just need small quantities so it lasts for a while. I had received mine in a gift set and I absolutely loved it. Recommend it.
Tiffanie S.
Tiffanie S.

I love their body scrubs and very interested in trying different ones. It makes your skin super smooth for a long amount of time after your shower and topping it off with the body butter is even more amazing! However it does make your tub slippery so be careful :)
Holly T.
Holly T.

MY FAVORITE BODY SCRUB EVER! Exfoliates amazingly and is nice a buttery so I end up with amazingly smooth skin. I use it now 3 times a week and it gives me the same results as using other brands everyday. The pots are pricey but I wait for a sale or use a coupon
Amy F.
Amy F.
Economy , Ns

I love the body shop body scrubs. there are so many different smells and i always have a few at home to go with whatever mood I'm in at the time. they smell amazing and after a day of mowing my huge lawn i love to scrub the sweat and dirt away with this. love it
Maya R.
Maya R.

I have used a lot of Body shop products however the body scrub has to be my all time favourite as it smells amazing and cleans my body incredibly well. I have tried similar products from different brands which have been more expensive but don't do a good job.
Katya S.
Katya S.

I love the Body Shop body scrubs! They always leave my skin feeling fresh and clean! The smell lasts a long time! Almost a full day depending on the heat. I do not like all the scents they have, but that is why you always smell them before you buy them :P
Neesha G.
Neesha G.
Sydney

I have had a few Body Shop Body Scrubs over the years, with my favorite scents being coconut, fuji green tea and the new british rose scrub. It is incredibly gentle but still exfoliates your skin. I would definitely recommend this to people!
Diane J.
Diane J.
Campbellford, Ontario

The great coconut scent brings me to a tropical paradise. It is not the fake coconut smell. it's not too rash so you can use it during every shower. I love the all natural ingredients list. love to use on my legs before shaving .
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now