Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Chicago , Il

I LOVE the Body Shop and their scrubs are very nice! I have the raspberry and blueberry ones and it smells really fresh. The consistency is nice. I use it before I shave. My only complaint is that it seems to go all over. I am not quite sure how but it ends up all over my bath tub
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Fair Lawn, NJ

I LOOOOVEED this. I thought the scent was so nice and coconut-y? Got all of the dead skin off but it didn't hurt when rubbing it on my skin which I really appreciate because a lot of scrubs can be too harsh but this product doesn't do that at all and I really like it.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Pomona , CA

First off this smells amazing, the coconut smells so amazing. Secondly this works so well. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth.
April A.
April A.

I have the peach one and I use it every other day, before and after shaving. It leaves my skin feeling so soft, but I almost wish it had more beads in it.
Paula N.
Paula N.

I have very itchy dry skin with a lot of ingrown hair. Ever since I got this product, the number of ingrown hair has decreased and my skin feels more smooth and baby like. The scrub applies on very nicely. It applies roughly at first and then starts to smooth out giving me the exfoliation I need to remove all the leftover dead skin. I find that it is better to use this product before shaving because it cleans up the surface of your skin to prepare for shaving. The scrub leaves a nice coconut scent that doesn't irritate me as well.
Aisha S.
Aisha S.
Los Angeles, CA

Body scrubs are deffinetly one of things that I love as a beauty product. I luved trying different ones. I have a sensitive skin tone so this one works ok for me. It itches a lot after I am done scrubbing but that happens with all of the body scrubs tat i use for my skin, so tat is not the issue. I recommend this product.
Grace C.
Grace C.
roswell, ga

I am a Body Shop addict and coconut is my favorite scent!! They have one of the best coconut products that I have tried, and this scrub is so nice. It smells great and feels great on my skin. I love it.
Anooshy S.
Anooshy S.
Whitby, Ontario

Smooth, creamy and smells amazing! I personally have dry skin so I love this product it definitely makes my skin feel smooth and well moisturized!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

I love this scrub! The coconut one is the best in my opinion. I hate greasy body scrubs, but the coconut one is not greasy at all! The scent is fantastic and fills up your shower. The scrub is not harsh at all. It can heat up on your skin just a bit, so if you aren't into that this might not be for you!
Anna Sofia E.
Anna Sofia E.
Aakirkeby, Bornholm

I love the body scrubs from the body shop, they're amazing and smell amazing!
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now