BY THE BODY SHOP #37 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Courtney B.
This is by far my favorite brand and scent. Its perfect to use and makes my skins feel so soft afterwards. Not to mention it does no irritate my skin at all which is amazing.
Angelina D.
I received one of these scrubs for christmas. Within a few weeks, it was gonna because the smell and the way my skin felt was amazing! Love this product.
Neelam S.
Clermont, FL
This body scrub really works magic. It leaves you as smooth as a baby's bottom! The scrub itself is not too course and not too delecicate at the same time and the coconut smell really follows though. I'd suggest this to everyone one who's trying body scrubs for the first time
Jacqueline W.
I love this scrub. The scent is amazing and you will definitely see and feel a difference in your skin!!!
amber B.
I have heard this brand is amazing and can't wait to try it. My last brand left me oily and with breakouts.
beth t.
Vandalia, OH
The best body scrub on the market. So many fragrances to choose from. I use it twice a week for the best results.
Hailey A.
One of the best scrubs I have tried. There is a fine line between moisturizing and oily and this body scrub does not cross it!
Michelle B.
These body scrubs are pretty good. They could be more moisturizing though, especially if you want super smooth skin after you shave. Also you could really make your own version for less money. But if your not a diy kind of person they get it.
Denise R.
Dacula, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS COCONUT SCRUB!! The Body Shop scrubs are wonderful and the coconut scrubs smells like you're in the tropics. It has a fresh and clean scent that is not artificial smelling at all, so its not too much. #COCONUTSCRUB #THEBODYSHOP
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love The Body Shop. This scrub is so great. I love the smell and texture. It always makes my skin feel so soft and clean after. This product is highly recommended! You wont be disappointing with it.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?