Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
addy m.
addy m.
New Brunswick, NJ

I have the chocomania scrub and it smells absolutely amazing it smells so good every time I use it I just want to eat it. Not a super intense scrub, good for daily use. I use it a few times a week after I shave and it leave my skin feeling baby soft.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Dacula, GA

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS COCONUT SCRUB!! The Body Shop scrubs are wonderful and the coconut scrubs smells like you're in the tropics. It has a fresh and clean scent that is not artificial smelling at all, so its not too much. #COCONUTSCRUB #THEBODYSHOP
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Murfreesboro, TN

The body shop has some of the best scrubs on the market. The coconut scent is my favorite. It has just enough exfoliation without being too abrasive on your skin. Never buy for full price. They always run sales. You can usually get 40-50% off.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

These body scrubs are pretty good. They could be more moisturizing though, especially if you want super smooth skin after you shave. Also you could really make your own version for less money. But if your not a diy kind of person they get it.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN

I've been using the moringa body scrub for about two years now and I love it! I love the morniga version so much that I haven't even tried any of the other scents. It's a really nice scrub that doesn't strip the skin and smells really nice!
Renee D.
Renee D.

The Body Shop makes the best sugar scrubs I have ever used. They have enough sugar to effectively exfoliate, but not too much to the point where it takes forever to dissolve. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth after every use.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.

I absolutely love The Body Shop's Body Scrubs! Any scent please! I use this with my hand mitt to wash up and I am thoroughly pleased with how soft my skin is when I get out of the shower! Nothing but good from this product!
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
Belvidere, TN

These body scrubs are awesome. They're not rough in any way, but I truly feel as if they are exfoliating my skin. Awesome product, if caught on sale. Because, they really are kind of pricey, but worth it in the end.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Slidell, LA

I love the scents of these scrubs, somehow they smell better than the shower gels, but I find them very rough and damaging on my skin. I've tried a couple in the small sizes, but I just cannot use them.
Grace C.
Grace C.
roswell, ga

I am a Body Shop addict and coconut is my favorite scent!! They have one of the best coconut products that I have tried, and this scrub is so nice. It smells great and feels great on my skin. I love it.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now