BY THE BODY SHOP #27 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Naomi L.
Naomi L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Someone gave me the coconut body butter as a gift a few years ago, and ever since i have been obsessed with the body shop products. If you're a person who likes to pamper yourself without having it feel like spa day, like me, than i suggest you stop by the body shop.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tomball, TX
This is easily the best scrub in the world! It's great at exfo;iating and removing the dead skin on the whole body and smells great.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
I haven't seen these since high school! The coconut was my all time fav. I just loved how smooth it made my hands feel after it soaked into my skin. Smell GREAT!
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Grass Lake, MI
I am in love with this product. It smells great and gets the job done! No complains! It definitely will be on my shelf :)
Violeta G.
Violeta G.
Rohnert Park, CA
They are my favorite! I have tried many different ones and I always go back to the Body Shop Mango Scrub!
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Boca Raton, FL
Natural ingredients and amazing results! 100% Vegetarian with real coconut! I love this product!
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
Belvidere, TN
These body scrubs are awesome. They're not rough in any way, but I truly feel as if they are exfoliating my skin. Awesome product, if caught on sale. Because, they really are kind of pricey, but worth it in the end.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I love this scrub, with so many scrubs out on the market its hard to find one that really works and smells good. Yes, it really smells like coconut and its not too rough either. It's my go to scrub.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
I found this body scrub at Marshalls and I love it! It smells so good and the coconut scent isn't too over powering. Its so moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth!
Gladys G.
Gladys G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body scrub! Not only is it awesome for your skin, leaving it with a healthy shine and amazing smell, its also affordable. It has that unmistakable coconut smell that doesn't overwhelm you. I love it. Definitely buying more.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?