Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI

I actually got this in a gift set from Ulta for $29! The set included a full size scrub, a full size body butter, and a good sized bottle of body wash! I thought it was a pretty good deal overall (the sets come in the regular Shea scent, the coconut, and the mango scents). The body scrub is great! It's creamy and has just the perfect amount of grit to it! I follow up this product with the body butter for super smooth, soft skin!
Yali P.
Yali P.
Orlando, FL

BEST SCRUBS EVER! I'm usually one who FLOCKS to lush for my scrubs but upon my friends request i tried this and am hooked! the price is great, it leaves my skin feeling absolutely amazing and the scents are amazing. this product surpassed and exceeded all of my expectations. its an amazing scrub and would have any and all of my friends try it. a product everyone should try and own at least once in their lifetime.
Anne T.
Anne T.
Toronto, Ontario

I had several worries when I first thought about trying TBS's body scubs. I worried about the strong smell (smelled too sweet in the pot IMO) and that it wouldn't be gritty enough for scrubbing. When I tried it however, the scent isn't overpowering and the particles are great for scrubbing. What's also a bonus is that it's moisturizing, but doesn't leave a greasy film on the skin.
Vivien M.
Vivien M.
Waxhaw, NC

The body scrub is amazing! It cleans the skin very well and leaves a fresh feeling! The smell is heavenly and the skin is extremely soft and smooth afterwards! Especially if you use the body butter afterwards! Unfortunately it is pretty expensive, so I usually use it once a week and for special occasions. So stock up whenever TBS has those amazing sales, it is definitely worth it!
Denyka Y.
Denyka Y.

I got this product a few years ago, but didn't really like it because the scent reminded me of scented play doh.. But lately, I have been obsessed with it! It makes my skin so smooth and silky. It has even made shaving my sensitive skin an easier experience. I apply it every night before bed and every minding after I shower. It definitely works wonders for me.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Concord, CA

I don't really use body scrubs but I have used Bath and Body Works body scubs and they work really well. One thing I like, maybe a bit odd, but they exfoliate well but then they wash away really smoothly. There's no grease left behind, it doesn't take an extra scrub just to get the left over wash off. It just washes off really clean and smells really great!
Ines E.
Ines E.
Fredericksbrg, VA

This is my second favorite scrub and i re-purchase it every time TBS has the 50% off offer. I love the smell, though it's a little different than other coconut things I've tried. It's soft and moisturizing and makes my skin feel smooth and silky. I even buy the travel size every time I make an order just because the tiny tin is so cute.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Kitchener, Ontario

I love this scrub. It actually smells like coconut without any artificial undertones. The grit is enough to get you nice smooth skin but still gentle enough for sensitive skin. It's a little expensive at it's regular price but the body shop has sales all the time so I just wait for those to buy body shop products.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.

These are the best body scrubs I have ever used. They are not overly aggressive on the skin and leave behind a scent, especially if used with the coordinating body butter. With that being said, the tree hut brand are much cheaper and very close to the same quality. Splurge on The Body Shop, but it is not necessary.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Central Point, OR

Smell like a real coconut your putting on your skin. Just enough oil and salt scrub to mix together evenly. The scrub is fine enough that it works hard to remove all dull cells to reveal perfect skin. Not oily either, your skin drinks that in then reveals needed softness in your skin.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now