The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by Chantelle C.The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by EZX Iryna R.The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by Amany I.See all 17 photos
9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #30 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• Is it really so good? And how it works?Yes it awesome i reccomend to ... 2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does...Yes smells delicious 2 Answers
  • How does Body Scrub works?Rub it all over your body and ... 2 Answers
Photos (17)
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I love this scrub, with so many scrubs out on the market its hard to find one that really works and smells good. Yes, it really smells like coconut and its not too rough either. It's my go to scrub.
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
Belvidere, TN
These body scrubs are awesome. They're not rough in any way, but I truly feel as if they are exfoliating my skin. Awesome product, if caught on sale. Because, they really are kind of pricey, but worth it in the end.
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Boca Raton, FL
Natural ingredients and amazing results! 100% Vegetarian with real coconut! I love this product!
Violeta G.
Violeta G.
Rohnert Park, CA
They are my favorite! I have tried many different ones and I always go back to the Body Shop Mango Scrub!
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Grass Lake, MI
I am in love with this product. It smells great and gets the job done! No complains! It definitely will be on my shelf :)
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
I haven't seen these since high school! The coconut was my all time fav. I just loved how smooth it made my hands feel after it soaked into my skin. Smell GREAT!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tomball, TX
This is easily the best scrub in the world! It's great at exfo;iating and removing the dead skin on the whole body and smells great.
Naomi L.
Naomi L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Someone gave me the coconut body butter as a gift a few years ago, and ever since i have been obsessed with the body shop products. If you're a person who likes to pamper yourself without having it feel like spa day, like me, than i suggest you stop by the body shop.
Sancia R.
Sancia R.
England
This is like my go-to scent when it comes to the body shop. It smells gorgeous and is a good little product, although perhaps a bit pricey.
Abbey E.
Abbey E.
I've used this many times and love it. Leaves my skin smooth and smelling awesome!
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on