Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#32 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Abbey E.
Abbey E.

I've used this many times and love it. Leaves my skin smooth and smelling awesome!
addy m.
addy m.
New Brunswick, NJ

I have the chocomania scrub and it smells absolutely amazing it smells so good every time I use it I just want to eat it. Not a super intense scrub, good for daily use. I use it a few times a week after I shave and it leave my skin feeling baby soft.
Shantel E.
Shantel E.
Bronx, NY

So its not an over powering smell either its really delicate. It feels amazing on the skin its not rough or causes any irritation ! Its my favorite product it really removes the dead skin off my body. I have oily skin and usually products cant help with that but the body scrub honestly has helped me tone it down and be in control. I know it helps with dry skin also. As a result I have smoothr and healtheir skin.I'd recommend this to anybody !
Ines E.
Ines E.
Fredericksbrg, VA

This is my second favorite scrub and i re-purchase it every time TBS has the 50% off offer. I love the smell, though it's a little different than other coconut things I've tried. It's soft and moisturizing and makes my skin feel smooth and silky. I even buy the travel size every time I make an order just because the tiny tin is so cute.
Leci W.
Leci W.
Addison, IL

I recently bought the Chocomania body scrub from TJ Maxx last night. After using it, my body felt so soft and smooth! Only thing is, I need to try out the chocomania body lotion . Wish it was more affordable though. But altogether, I think I'm in love with The Body Shop! 💕🍫
Influence K.
Influence K.

I rarely used body scrubs before coming along the Body Shop ones. And I am hooked. I used the Mango Body Scrub and it leaves my skin so soft afterwards. The scrub granules exfoliates and then turns into an awesome mango fragrance oil. Considering winter months, no matter what I applied my skin felt so dry. But after taking shower with this scrub, I felt so soft and moisturized. Will definitely buy more and gift these too.
Leah W.
Leah W.

Smells amazing. Also if you use it after just shaving your legs then rub it on your legs are so smooth and nice. Best feeling in the world. You will just want to keep feeling how soft your legs are.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC

Any body shop product is amazing. But this coconut scrub is seriously a holy grail of mine. It smells divine and leaves your skin smooth and smelling like coconut all day I love it!
Tiana M.
Tiana M.

I found this body scrub at Marshalls and I love it! It smells so good and the coconut scent isn't too over powering. Its so moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

I bought the chocolate body scrub and it is by far my favorite scrub. I often save it for special days to perk up my mornings and absolutely love the feel of my skin afterwards. The smell is indescribably amazing. Just like a chocolate bar. As a baker, I absolutely love leaving the house, kitchen, and bathroom with the faint smell of chocolate and vanilla in my wake. Now, I can smell like chocolate for long afterwards! Would definitely recommend this and purchase again.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now