Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Denyka Y.
Denyka Y.

I got this product a few years ago, but didn't really like it because the scent reminded me of scented play doh.. But lately, I have been obsessed with it! It makes my skin so smooth and silky. It has even made shaving my sensitive skin an easier experience. I apply it every night before bed and every minding after I shower. It definitely works wonders for me.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Concord, CA

I don't really use body scrubs but I have used Bath and Body Works body scubs and they work really well. One thing I like, maybe a bit odd, but they exfoliate well but then they wash away really smoothly. There's no grease left behind, it doesn't take an extra scrub just to get the left over wash off. It just washes off really clean and smells really great!
Ines E.
Ines E.
Fredericksbrg, VA

This is my second favorite scrub and i re-purchase it every time TBS has the 50% off offer. I love the smell, though it's a little different than other coconut things I've tried. It's soft and moisturizing and makes my skin feel smooth and silky. I even buy the travel size every time I make an order just because the tiny tin is so cute.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Kitchener, Ontario

I love this scrub. It actually smells like coconut without any artificial undertones. The grit is enough to get you nice smooth skin but still gentle enough for sensitive skin. It's a little expensive at it's regular price but the body shop has sales all the time so I just wait for those to buy body shop products.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.

These are the best body scrubs I have ever used. They are not overly aggressive on the skin and leave behind a scent, especially if used with the coordinating body butter. With that being said, the tree hut brand are much cheaper and very close to the same quality. Splurge on The Body Shop, but it is not necessary.
Dhinisa P.
Dhinisa P.

I've tried the mango body scrub and it smells divine! You get a fair amount of product for the price and only need a small amount. The consistency is good: not too wet and not too coarse on the skin. I would recommend using it on slight damp (not too wet skin) so you can thoroughly scrub it in!
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Central Point, OR

Smell like a real coconut your putting on your skin. Just enough oil and salt scrub to mix together evenly. The scrub is fine enough that it works hard to remove all dull cells to reveal perfect skin. Not oily either, your skin drinks that in then reveals needed softness in your skin.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Chicago , Il

I LOVE the Body Shop and their scrubs are very nice! I have the raspberry and blueberry ones and it smells really fresh. The consistency is nice. I use it before I shave. My only complaint is that it seems to go all over. I am not quite sure how but it ends up all over my bath tub
Neelam S.
Neelam S.
Clermont, FL

This body scrub really works magic. It leaves you as smooth as a baby's bottom! The scrub itself is not too course and not too delecicate at the same time and the coconut smell really follows though. I'd suggest this to everyone one who's trying body scrubs for the first time
Kim M.
Kim M.
Brampton, Ontario

When I first bought this product I was super excited to try it as I have other body shop products that i LOVE! But I found that this product didn't do much other than leave my skin feeling oily and dirty compared to my other skin creams. It also increased my back acne. :(
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now