BY THE BODY SHOP #37 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Nina B.
Plainfield, IL
Yumm!! You don't have to be in the tropics when it's right in front of you! This scrub is soo amazing and smells so good!!
Sasha H.
I don't own it. I just used a sample they had out. It was very soft and smelled amazing. It made my skin feel amazing
Kimberly G.
North Hollywood, CA
Its a good product. I loved because help my skin to much to feel very soft and I recommended if you have a dry skin
Lacey G.
apache junction
This coconut exfoliation body butter is great it leaves your skin smooth and feeling brand new. It smells good too!
Michaelene G.
Carmel, IN
This body shop scrub is a great shower scrub. Good scent. Good scrub. Nit my favorite, but I might buy it again.
Elizabeth R.
The texture it has and it feels súper moisturizing, it feels very Rich in the skin , i love it
jojo m.
It leaves your skin soft! I love using this product!! I use it everyday! And it smells good
Sarah  P.
Smell sooooo amazing. Totally recommend makes your body feel soft after.
Renee D.
The Body Shop makes the best sugar scrubs I have ever used. They have enough sugar to effectively exfoliate, but not too much to the point where it takes forever to dissolve. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth after every use.
Rosenny R.
brooklyn, NY
This has to be the best scrub I've ever used on my skin! i use it to prep my skin for shaving. it leaves my skin silky soft for days.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?