Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Sarah  P.
Sarah P.

Smell sooooo amazing. Totally recommend makes your body feel soft after.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Newport , NH

Love this stuff (especially followed by the coconut body butter). I feel as though coconut is such a refreshing and tropical scent, that's not too overwhelming. It's also very reasonably priced! Doesn't get too much better than that!
Emily H.

TBS definitely knows how to do body scrubs right. The body scrubs are literally the perfect consistency, they aren't too coarse, yet are not too delicate. The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent.
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL

This stuff works wonders for my dry, itchy skin. It's exactly the kind of exfoliant look for, particularly during the winter months-something that isn't extremely harsh, has a bit more scrubbing power than a sugar based scrub-and it's still really, really moisturizing. It also has a nice smell-really earthy/nutty-that doesn't last too long on your skin, so if you're a bit sensitive to smells you would probably like this or any of their other nut products-like almond, coconut, or Brazil nut-because none of them have a really strong scent that lasts for forever after you use the product. The only thing I don't like is that this one doesn't come in the bigger size of body scrubs they sell.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Vancouver , Wa

I don’t know what it is about this scrub, but it burns my skin whenever I use it after shaving. I don’t have sensitive skin nor do I have an allergy to coconuts. I’m not sure what it is but I don’t like how this scrub irritates and burns every part of my body. I’m also not fond of the fragrance. It smells like coconut husk instead of the sweet, creamy coconut milk and flesh. I love the consistency of the scrub and I like that it’s coconut husk granules instead of sugar. It’s too bad it burns my skin.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.

I got this during a promotion period where I could get a set of things for cheap, and I have to say this makes your skin feel soooooo smooth afterwards it's surreal! It is definitely my go-to product when I want to take all those dead skin cells out, but I wouldn't use this on a daily basis as the granules are a little coarse and can irritate the skin if used even once every other day.. My sister tried this after she fell in love with the silkiness and it didn't agree with her skin...
Shantel E.
Shantel E.
Bronx, NY

So its not an over powering smell either its really delicate. It feels amazing on the skin its not rough or causes any irritation ! Its my favorite product it really removes the dead skin off my body. I have oily skin and usually products cant help with that but the body scrub honestly has helped me tone it down and be in control. I know it helps with dry skin also. As a result I have smoothr and healtheir skin.I'd recommend this to anybody !
jen l.
jen l.
Toronto, On

I LOVE THEIR SCRUBS! I use the Shea butter sugar scrub which melts as you scrub. It is slightly on the greasy side but makes my skin feel super soft! I also use the Brazil nut scrub which has course exfoliates (actual nuts), It smells so good and gives my skin an amazing squeaky clean feel and did I mention soft skin? Unfortunately Brazil nut has been discontinued but may still be available at outlets or sale section of thebodyshop website.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI

I actually got this in a gift set from Ulta for $29! The set included a full size scrub, a full size body butter, and a good sized bottle of body wash! I thought it was a pretty good deal overall (the sets come in the regular Shea scent, the coconut, and the mango scents). The body scrub is great! It's creamy and has just the perfect amount of grit to it! I follow up this product with the body butter for super smooth, soft skin!
Yali P.
Yali P.
Orlando, FL

BEST SCRUBS EVER! I'm usually one who FLOCKS to lush for my scrubs but upon my friends request i tried this and am hooked! the price is great, it leaves my skin feeling absolutely amazing and the scents are amazing. this product surpassed and exceeded all of my expectations. its an amazing scrub and would have any and all of my friends try it. a product everyone should try and own at least once in their lifetime.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now