Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Neelam S.
Neelam S.
Clermont, FL

This body scrub really works magic. It leaves you as smooth as a baby's bottom! The scrub itself is not too course and not too delecicate at the same time and the coconut smell really follows though. I'd suggest this to everyone one who's trying body scrubs for the first time
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Ojai, CA

There are a lot of scrubs out there that are too harsh to use on a daily basis, I think that the body shop ones are just the perfect amount of scrubiness :) ! I feel like it takes all the dead skin away but doesn't hurt or irritate my skin, the scents are amazing as well!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Brampton, Ontario

When I first bought this product I was super excited to try it as I have other body shop products that i LOVE! But I found that this product didn't do much other than leave my skin feeling oily and dirty compared to my other skin creams. It also increased my back acne. :(
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI

I like to use this product immediately after showers to keep my skin soft and moisturized. it definitely goes a good job of both of those things, but I find the scent to be very... plastic-y. it definitely smells like what I'd imagine a plastic coconut would smell like.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Fair Lawn, NJ

I LOOOOVEED this. I thought the scent was so nice and coconut-y? Got all of the dead skin off but it didn't hurt when rubbing it on my skin which I really appreciate because a lot of scrubs can be too harsh but this product doesn't do that at all and I really like it.
Naomi L.
Naomi L.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Someone gave me the coconut body butter as a gift a few years ago, and ever since i have been obsessed with the body shop products. If you're a person who likes to pamper yourself without having it feel like spa day, like me, than i suggest you stop by the body shop.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
San Antonio, TX

I love these scrubs! My favorite is the Olive one, as I like the creamy texture and neutral scent. I have tried the Honeymania scrub too, which is also fantastic. I also love these because when you get them on sale they are very affordable for the size and quality.
W.n W.n ..
W.n W.n ..

This scrub left my skin actually more moisturized than before I used it, wow! I am not a fan of the shea scent but the results on my skin are amazing. My heels are smooth and even the dry skin between my toes are improved. TMI? Sorry, but this stuff is amazing.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB

I use the Body Shop Coconut Scrub at least once a month. Works great for light exfoliation all over. Yes - it really does smell like coconuts! A little expensive but only using it monthly makes it last quite awhile. A nice pick me up on a blah day!
Precious T.
Precious T.

I bought a mini chocomania scrub and others in a three pack but this one called my name. I loved the smell right away. The sugar wasn't too harsh and was perfect. It wasn't abrasive and the lingering scent wanted me to just go and buy more! I love it!!
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now