Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#32 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Boca Raton, FL

Natural ingredients and amazing results! 100% Vegetarian with real coconut! I love this product!
Violeta G.
Violeta G.
Rohnert Park, CA

They are my favorite! I have tried many different ones and I always go back to the Body Shop Mango Scrub!
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Grass Lake, MI

I am in love with this product. It smells great and gets the job done! No complains! It definitely will be on my shelf :)
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Seattle, Wa

I haven't seen these since high school! The coconut was my all time fav. I just loved how smooth it made my hands feel after it soaked into my skin. Smell GREAT!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tomball, TX

This is easily the best scrub in the world! It's great at exfo;iating and removing the dead skin on the whole body and smells great.
Naomi L.
Naomi L.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Someone gave me the coconut body butter as a gift a few years ago, and ever since i have been obsessed with the body shop products. If you're a person who likes to pamper yourself without having it feel like spa day, like me, than i suggest you stop by the body shop.
Sancia R.
Sancia R.
England

This is like my go-to scent when it comes to the body shop. It smells gorgeous and is a good little product, although perhaps a bit pricey.
Abbey E.
Abbey E.

I've used this many times and love it. Leaves my skin smooth and smelling awesome!
addy m.
addy m.
New Brunswick, NJ

I have the chocomania scrub and it smells absolutely amazing it smells so good every time I use it I just want to eat it. Not a super intense scrub, good for daily use. I use it a few times a week after I shave and it leave my skin feeling baby soft.
Shantel E.
Shantel E.
Bronx, NY

So its not an over powering smell either its really delicate. It feels amazing on the skin its not rough or causes any irritation ! Its my favorite product it really removes the dead skin off my body. I have oily skin and usually products cant help with that but the body scrub honestly has helped me tone it down and be in control. I know it helps with dry skin also. As a result I have smoothr and healtheir skin.I'd recommend this to anybody !
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now