BY THE BODY SHOP #28 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This scrub smells so good. It works great! I follow with a lotion and my skin is so soft. I was lucky enough to find it at Marshalls for a good price.
Noelle S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love love love! This body scrub smells amazing and I can really tell a difference after use. My skin feels smooth and brand new. Miracle stuff.
Shelly W.
Tulsa, OK
I love the smell and the way it make my skin feel hydrated and smooth ! Its awesome! I would recommend it to anyone looking to pamper yourself!
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite from the body shop I love the peach smell and the way the scrub feels on my skin very good scrub after washing body feels moisture
Jacqueline P.
Omaha ne
Feels great getting a gentle cleansing scrub with this product. I feel like I'm getting all the dead skin off and refreshed with this product.
Layne L.
I love this scrub. It leaves skin feeling smooth and fresh. I got this product on sale before Christmas and ended up keeping it for myself.
mandy l.
tyler, TX
Love this stuff so much its amazing ! It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth i couldn't ask for a better scrub plus it smells amazing
Emily W.
Owosso, MI
Keeps my skin feeling so nice and soft. I really do love it! Good value for how much you get, and it does last a fairly long time.
Gorika J.
I m just so obsessed with body shop. Their face wash ,scrubbers are really good. Even this body scrubber is one of my favourites
Nina B.
Plainfield, IL
Yumm!! You don't have to be in the tropics when it's right in front of you! This scrub is soo amazing and smells so good!!
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?