Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Barbara M.
Barbara M.

I love anything #coconut and this smells like the real thing,n the scrub i nice and gritty,exfoliates well
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.

I love this scrub. The scent is amazing and you will definitely see and feel a difference in your skin!!!
Kaitlin K.
Kaitlin K.

This is a really good body lotion. It has a sweet coconut scent and comes in a bunch of different sizes.
Nittaya A.
Nittaya A.

It drys out my skin. The smells are great but it was just meh. I like the bath and body works better.
charlotte C.
charlotte C.

Love the smell and how soft it makes the skin big favorite of mine as it's a good price and worth it
Ciarrah E.
Ciarrah E.
Sacramento, CA

Scrub is not only very exfoliating to the skin but it feels really great and leaves my skinnsoft
Denise F.
Denise F.
Waterford, MI

Best body scrub. I love how it smells, moisturizers and is natural! The nut variety is the best.
Kathlene W.
Kathlene W.

This is hands down my favorite scrub!!! Just the right amount of exfoliants. Very moisturizing.
Mireille B.
Mireille B.
Lévis, Quebec

This smells so yummy. Like to use it before or while shaving my legs and it works wonders.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.

Love this so so so much it smells amazing and gives your skin a nice natural glow
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now