Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Sabrina  D.
Sabrina D.

This was the first product i got from them and i loved it ever since …it sucks that i can't put it on my face ..but it makes your skin feel soft and smells so much like coconut …love coconut !
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Brandon, Manitoba

This is a great product! I love the body shop! The coconut one is my favorite scent. I use it before shaving and it works great.
Martina B.
Martina B.
Monaca, PA

I LOVE the Body Shop! The raspberry scent is my favorite; although I think it's only seasonal :/
W.n W.n ..
W.n W.n ..

This scrub left my skin actually more moisturized than before I used it, wow! I am not a fan of the shea scent but the results on my skin are amazing. My heels are smooth and even the dry skin between my toes are improved. TMI? Sorry, but this stuff is amazing.
allison l.
allison l.
O'Leary, PE

This is my favorite scrub! it doesent disolve away like a sugar scrub does, and it literally smells like someone threw a coconut in a blender and tada! smells so amazing, and works just as well!
Renee D.
Renee D.

The Body Shop makes the best sugar scrubs I have ever used. They have enough sugar to effectively exfoliate, but not too much to the point where it takes forever to dissolve. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth after every use.
Kat O.
Kat O.
Cleveland, OH

One of the best scrubs ever made. Nicely scented and leaves my face feeling fresh, soft and clean. It's not too harsh for sensitive skin.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

This is by far my favorite brand and scent. Its perfect to use and makes my skins feel so soft afterwards. Not to mention it does no irritate my skin at all which is amazing.
Dhinisa P.
Dhinisa P.

I've tried the mango body scrub and it smells divine! You get a fair amount of product for the price and only need a small amount. The consistency is good: not too wet and not too coarse on the skin. I would recommend using it on slight damp (not too wet skin) so you can thoroughly scrub it in!
Angelina D.
Angelina D.

I received one of these scrubs for christmas. Within a few weeks, it was gonna because the smell and the way my skin felt was amazing! Love this product.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now