9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #34 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
eric m.
eric m.
Mcalester, OK
Love the scrubs from TBS and this one smells great. very good product for the money.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I really like this coconut scent, and it's really moistrurizing
Wellness Guru Expert
TBS definitely knows how to do body scrubs right. The body scrubs are literally the perfect consistency, they aren't too coarse, yet are not too delicate. The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
I don’t know what it is about this scrub, but it burns my skin whenever I use it after shaving. I don’t have sensitive skin nor do I have an allergy to coconuts. I’m not sure what it is but I don’t like how this scrub irritates and burns every part of my body. I’m also not fond of the fragrance. It smells like coconut husk instead of the sweet, creamy coconut milk and flesh. I love the consistency of the scrub and I like that it’s coconut husk granules instead of sugar. It’s too bad it burns my skin.
Keirstin H.
Keirstin H.
Pasadena
I love the body shops's body scrubs and coconut as well as the satsuma are my all time favorite scents. Definitely worth more money than the stuff from bath and body its worth it.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I actually got this in a gift set from Ulta for $29! The set included a full size scrub, a full size body butter, and a good sized bottle of body wash! I thought it was a pretty good deal overall (the sets come in the regular Shea scent, the coconut, and the mango scents). The body scrub is great! It's creamy and has just the perfect amount of grit to it! I follow up this product with the body butter for super smooth, soft skin!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Malverne, NY
The smell of this product is absolutely amazing! Although I am not the biggest fan of body butters because I feel as if they are too thick I use this because I cannot resist the amazing smell!
Niki s.
Niki s.
I love the body shop products! Such a great scrub, and smells wonderful, and makes your skin feel great.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Slidell, LA
I love the scents of these scrubs, somehow they smell better than the shower gels, but I find them very rough and damaging on my skin. I've tried a couple in the small sizes, but I just cannot use them.
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Murfreesboro, TN
The body shop has some of the best scrubs on the market. The coconut scent is my favorite. It has just enough exfoliation without being too abrasive on your skin. Never buy for full price. They always run sales. You can usually get 40-50% off.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?