BY THE BODY SHOP #32 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Lacey G.
apache junction
This coconut exfoliation body butter is great it leaves your skin smooth and feeling brand new. It smells good too!
rita r.
Grand Prairie, TX
It smells really great,got to try it scent last all day,makes skin so,so soft.Keeps skin from being oily,love it,
Alexus S.
Tarpon Springs, FL
I like it but I wish it would've lathered up . It's like a lotion with beads in it & it felt yucky in the shower
Michaelene G.
Carmel, IN
This body shop scrub is a great shower scrub. Good scent. Good scrub. Nit my favorite, but I might buy it again.
beth t.
Vandalia, OH
The best body scrub on the market. So many fragrances to choose from. I use it twice a week for the best results.
Jennifer W.
Long Pond, PA
I love the way this body scrub exfoliates and smells. I am a big fan of coconut so this is perfect for me!!!
amber B.
I have heard this brand is amazing and can't wait to try it. My last brand left me oily and with breakouts.
Amanda R.
Albany, GA
Perfect for my very dry skin and coconut is my favorite scent!! Gentle, smoothing and deliciously scented,
Barbara M.
I love anything #coconut and this smells like the real thing,n the scrub i nice and gritty,exfoliates well
Cheryl W.
Slidell, LA
Love love love this product!!! Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth with no irritation. Smells great too
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?