Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#32 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
India J.
India J.
Edwardsburg, Mi

This is the best body scrub hands down. My skin feel so smooth after each use. I love the tropical coconut smell.
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI

I like to use this product immediately after showers to keep my skin soft and moisturized. it definitely goes a good job of both of those things, but I find the scent to be very... plastic-y. it definitely smells like what I'd imagine a plastic coconut would smell like.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.

These are the best body scrubs I have ever used. They are not overly aggressive on the skin and leave behind a scent, especially if used with the coordinating body butter. With that being said, the tree hut brand are much cheaper and very close to the same quality. Splurge on The Body Shop, but it is not necessary.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

This is the only product I've tried by the body shop, but I can honestly say I really like it, its kind of thick, but it works very good
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Concord, CA

I don't really use body scrubs but I have used Bath and Body Works body scubs and they work really well. One thing I like, maybe a bit odd, but they exfoliate well but then they wash away really smoothly. There's no grease left behind, it doesn't take an extra scrub just to get the left over wash off. It just washes off really clean and smells really great!
Yali P.
Yali P.
orlando, fl

BEST SCRUBS EVER! I'm usually one who FLOCKS to lush for my scrubs but upon my friends request i tried this and am hooked! the price is great, it leaves my skin feeling absolutely amazing and the scents are amazing. this product surpassed and exceeded all of my expectations. its an amazing scrub and would have any and all of my friends try it. a product everyone should try and own at least once in their lifetime.
hillary v.
hillary v.
Paragould, AR

A++!! This is AMAZING! It exfoliates just enough but isn't too rough on the skin!
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Central Point, OR

Smell like a real coconut your putting on your skin. Just enough oil and salt scrub to mix together evenly. The scrub is fine enough that it works hard to remove all dull cells to reveal perfect skin. Not oily either, your skin drinks that in then reveals needed softness in your skin.
Vivien M.
Vivien M.
Greensboro, NC

The body scrub is amazing! It cleans the skin very well and leaves a fresh feeling! The smell is heavenly and the skin is extremely soft and smooth afterwards! Especially if you use the body butter afterwards! Unfortunately it is pretty expensive, so I usually use it once a week and for special occasions. So stock up whenever TBS has those amazing sales, it is definitely worth it!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN

I've been using the moringa body scrub for about two years now and I love it! I love the morniga version so much that I haven't even tried any of the other scents. It's a really nice scrub that doesn't strip the skin and smells really nice!
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now