Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#24 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (17)
eric m.
eric m.
Mcalester, OK
Love the scrubs from TBS and this one smells great. very good product for the money.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Vero Beach, FL
This makes my skin so soft, I have the mango one and it makes my skin smell amazing!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely love The Body Shop's Body Scrubs! Any scent please! I use this with my hand mitt to wash up and I am thoroughly pleased with how soft my skin is when I get out of the shower! Nothing but good from this product!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Newport, NH
Love this stuff (especially followed by the coconut body butter). I feel as though coconut is such a refreshing and tropical scent, that's not too overwhelming. It's also very reasonably priced! Doesn't get too much better than that!
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Ojai, CA
There are a lot of scrubs out there that are too harsh to use on a daily basis, I think that the body shop ones are just the perfect amount of scrubiness :) ! I feel like it takes all the dead skin away but doesn't hurt or irritate my skin, the scents are amazing as well!
Theresa K.
Theresa K.
Cibolo, Tx
I love this scrub! They are worth the price, but you can sometimes catch them on sale. I personally like the coconut and satsuma. They exfoliate great!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
San Antonio, TX
I love these scrubs! My favorite is the Olive one, as I like the creamy texture and neutral scent. I have tried the Honeymania scrub too, which is also fantastic. I also love these because when you get them on sale they are very affordable for the size and quality.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Smells great! I like it for summer use. It also makes your skin very soft isn't greasy.
Janell C.
Janell C.
Inglis, FL
I have the whole line of this product and LOVE it!!!! I even use it on the kids and they smell so yummy!!
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
The Body Shop Body Scrub this stuff makes my body very soft and I must have it....
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on