Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Alexus S.
Alexus S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

I like it but I wish it would've lathered up . It's like a lotion with beads in it & it felt yucky in the shower
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Orillia, Ontario

Love this scrub. I love when scrubs are rough enough to really get the dead skin off, and this is my favorite.
camila B.
camila B.
Salto

Buen producto de muy rica fragancia, buen precio, barato a comparacion con otros de otras marcas, lo recmiendo
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Long Pond, PA

I love the way this body scrub exfoliates and smells. I am a big fan of coconut so this is perfect for me!!!
amber B.
amber B.

I have heard this brand is amazing and can't wait to try it. My last brand left me oily and with breakouts.
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
Slidell, LA

Love love love this product!!! Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth with no irritation. Smells great too
Barbara M.
Barbara M.

I love anything #coconut and this smells like the real thing,n the scrub i nice and gritty,exfoliates well
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.

I love this scrub. The scent is amazing and you will definitely see and feel a difference in your skin!!!
Kaitlin K.
Kaitlin K.

This is a really good body lotion. It has a sweet coconut scent and comes in a bunch of different sizes.
Nittaya A.
Nittaya A.

It drys out my skin. The smells are great but it was just meh. I like the bath and body works better.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now