9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #31 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Denise R.
Denise R.
Dacula, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS COCONUT SCRUB!! The Body Shop scrubs are wonderful and the coconut scrubs smells like you're in the tropics. It has a fresh and clean scent that is not artificial smelling at all, so its not too much. #COCONUTSCRUB #THEBODYSHOP
Megan V.
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love The Body Shop. This scrub is so great. I love the smell and texture. It always makes my skin feel so soft and clean after. This product is highly recommended! You wont be disappointing with it.
rita r.
rita r.
Grand Prairie, TX
It smells really great,got to try it scent last all day,makes skin so,so soft.Keeps skin from being oily,love it,
Elaine H.
Elaine H.
Lindenhurst, NY
This body scrub exfoliates my skin like no other! I love the scent as well! It makes my skin feels so fresh and revitalized whenever I use it.
Joslyne V.
Joslyne V.
De Pere, WI
I love the smell of this scrub! My skin has never felt as smooth as it does when I use this product. Plus, it smells like a vacation!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
This is by far my favorite brand and scent. Its perfect to use and makes my skins feel so soft afterwards. Not to mention it does no irritate my skin at all which is amazing.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH
I Love The Body Shop as a whole and have never used a product that I didn't like. I first found their products in T. J. Maxx and this is how I got hooked. Like anything else you find at T. J. Maxx though in their beauty section it is past the date where stores cans ell this item and therefore it gets sent here. Despite this I still purchase their products from their but when I started purchasing from their online store and shopping in store I have had much better results with their products! The Smells are incredible and I am always finding something I haven't tried yet that I can incorporate into my daily AM or PM routine. Their body scrubs are incredible and I use one every night. I know others will say this is way too harsh for the skin and way to often but I have very dry skin and this helps to moisturize and get off that extra layer of dead skin!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I love this body scrub. It gets the job done plus more and is money well spent. I love the coconut scent and how refreshing it makes me feel.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I LOOOOVEED this. I thought the scent was so nice and coconut-y? Got all of the dead skin off but it didn't hurt when rubbing it on my skin which I really appreciate because a lot of scrubs can be too harsh but this product doesn't do that at all and I really like it.
Kat O.
Kat O.
Cleveland, OH
One of the best scrubs ever made. Nicely scented and leaves my face feeling fresh, soft and clean. It's not too harsh for sensitive skin.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?