Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#37 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Irvington, NJ

This body scrub smells like paradise. I love anything coconut flavored so this was one the best nourishing scrub I've used
Paris B.
Paris B.
Brandon,manitoba

This smells so good I think in my opinion so good I have one but mine is the strawberry one in this one smells delicious
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Bronx, NY

I like this so much it's so good on my skin and it smells really good I used it three times and it was good on my skin.
Destinee D.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville , Sc

I personally haven't tried this product but I love everything coconut and coconut supposed to be really healthy for you
Chloe S.
Chloe S.

I adore the body shop, their products are amazing. Coconut is one of my favorite scents. It is so fresh and amazing.
I love the coconut body butter it smells like a tropical vacation ❤️ it's by far one of the better creams out there.
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM

This body scrub exfoliates great. It smells fantastic. If you are a coconut lover you will love the way this smells.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Bremerton, WA

I adore this body scrub. It has a great consistency and smell. I highly recommend this to anyone that has dry skin.
Monica M.
Monica M.
San Diego, CA

I like that this produce exfoliates, but I think it feels and smells a little chemical-ish. Not my favorite scrub.
rita r.
rita r.
Grand Prairie, TX

It smells really great,got to try it scent last all day,makes skin so,so soft.Keeps skin from being oily,love it,
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now