Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Alexus S.
Alexus S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

I like it but I wish it would've lathered up . It's like a lotion with beads in it & it felt yucky in the shower
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

Love this scrub. I love when scrubs are rough enough to really get the dead skin off, and this is my favorite.
camila B.
camila B.
Salto

Buen producto de muy rica fragancia, buen precio, barato a comparacion con otros de otras marcas, lo recmiendo
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Long Pond, PA

I love the way this body scrub exfoliates and smells. I am a big fan of coconut so this is perfect for me!!!
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
Slidell, LA

Love love love this product!!! Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth with no irritation. Smells great too
Kaitlin K.
Kaitlin K.

This is a really good body lotion. It has a sweet coconut scent and comes in a bunch of different sizes.
Nittaya A.
Nittaya A.

It drys out my skin. The smells are great but it was just meh. I like the bath and body works better.
charlotte C.
charlotte C.

Love the smell and how soft it makes the skin big favorite of mine as it's a good price and worth it
Ciarrah E.
Ciarrah E.
Sacramento, CA

Scrub is not only very exfoliating to the skin but it feels really great and leaves my skinnsoft
Denise F.
Denise F.
Waterford, MI

Best body scrub. I love how it smells, moisturizers and is natural! The nut variety is the best.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on

Join Now