The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by Chantelle C.The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by EZX Iryna R.The Body Shop Body Scrub uploaded by Amany I.See all 17 photos
9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #24 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• Is it really so good? And how it works?Yes it awesome i reccomend to ... 2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does...Yes smells delicious 2 Answers
  • How does Body Scrub works?Rub it all over your body and ... 2 Answers
Photos (17)
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL

This stuff works wonders for my dry, itchy skin. It's exactly the kind of exfoliant look for, particularly during the winter months-something that isn't extremely harsh, has a bit more scrubbing power than a sugar based scrub-and it's still really, really moisturizing. It also has a nice smell-really earthy/nutty-that doesn't last too long on your skin, so if you're a bit sensitive to smells you would probably like this or any of their other nut products-like almond, coconut, or Brazil nut-because none of them have a really strong scent that lasts for forever after you use the product. The only thing I don't like is that this one doesn't come in the bigger size of body scrubs they sell.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Newfane, Ny
I absolutely love this product! The best body scrub I have ever owned and used! It has an amazing smell and leaves your skin soft and moisturized! Every one should try it out!
Janet W.
Janet W.
Granville, OH
I did not like this product, there were not enough scrubby things. I like a really strong scrub, and this was not that. A plus was it did smell really nice.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love Body Shop products! This is definitely one of my favorite scents! I like the scrub part mixed with creamy touch. Leaves your skin smelling great and feeling smooth.
Mobina T.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
It purifies my skin. It exfoliates and hydrates my skin, leaving it smooth and soft. It scrubs off the dead skin so the new healthy skin shows.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Albany, GA
Perfect for my very dry skin and coconut is my favorite scent!! Gentle, smoothing and deliciously scented,
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This stuff smells like a vacation in the sun. The scribbies are a little on the small side but it still leaves your skin smooth and soft.
Wanda N.
Wanda N.
Great product! Love how it is not too greasy but still leaves you feeling clean. Plus smells great.
Mandi D.
Mandi D.
It's body shop you can't go wrong!! Love this scrub and this is my favorite kind! I won't use any else now! Great for gifts
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Murfreesboro, TN
The body shop has some of the best scrubs on the market. The coconut scent is my favorite. It has just enough exfoliation without being too abrasive on your skin. Never buy for full price. They always run sales. You can usually get 40-50% off.
Emily H.
Emily H.
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?