9 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP #36 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Vivien M.
Vivien M.
Greensboro, NC
The body scrub is amazing! It cleans the skin very well and leaves a fresh feeling! The smell is heavenly and the skin is extremely soft and smooth afterwards! Especially if you use the body butter afterwards! Unfortunately it is pretty expensive, so I usually use it once a week and for special occasions. So stock up whenever TBS has those amazing sales, it is definitely worth it!
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Central Point, OR
Smell like a real coconut your putting on your skin. Just enough oil and salt scrub to mix together evenly. The scrub is fine enough that it works hard to remove all dull cells to reveal perfect skin. Not oily either, your skin drinks that in then reveals needed softness in your skin.
hillary v.
hillary v.
Paragould, AR
A++!! This is AMAZING! It exfoliates just enough but isn't too rough on the skin!
Yali P.
Yali P.
Orlando, FL
BEST SCRUBS EVER! I'm usually one who FLOCKS to lush for my scrubs but upon my friends request i tried this and am hooked! the price is great, it leaves my skin feeling absolutely amazing and the scents are amazing. this product surpassed and exceeded all of my expectations. its an amazing scrub and would have any and all of my friends try it. a product everyone should try and own at least once in their lifetime.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Concord, CA
I don't really use body scrubs but I have used Bath and Body Works body scubs and they work really well. One thing I like, maybe a bit odd, but they exfoliate well but then they wash away really smoothly. There's no grease left behind, it doesn't take an extra scrub just to get the left over wash off. It just washes off really clean and smells really great!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
This is the only product I've tried by the body shop, but I can honestly say I really like it, its kind of thick, but it works very good
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
These are the best body scrubs I have ever used. They are not overly aggressive on the skin and leave behind a scent, especially if used with the coordinating body butter. With that being said, the tree hut brand are much cheaper and very close to the same quality. Splurge on The Body Shop, but it is not necessary.
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I like to use this product immediately after showers to keep my skin soft and moisturized. it definitely goes a good job of both of those things, but I find the scent to be very... plastic-y. it definitely smells like what I'd imagine a plastic coconut would smell like.
India J.
India J.
Edwardsburg, Mi
This is the best body scrub hands down. My skin feel so smooth after each use. I love the tropical coconut smell.
Precious T.
Precious T.
San Lorenzo, CA
I bought a mini chocomania scrub and others in a three pack but this one called my name. I loved the smell right away. The sugar wasn't too harsh and was perfect. It wasn't abrasive and the lingering scent wanted me to just go and buy more! I love it!!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?