Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Milwaukee, WI

During a hot shower, I love how The Body Shop shower scrubs exfoliates my skin. My skin is always left feeling soft and smooth.
MARINA P.
MARINA P.
ΗΡΑΚΛΕΙΟ ΚΡΗΤΗΣ

LOVE IT!!!! Doesn't get too much better than that! SMELLS PERFECT! ITS MY FAVOURITE SCRUB!! TRY IT!!!!!!! NATURAL COCONAT SCENT
Shay S.
Shay S.

This body scrub leaves me feeling so soft and smooth. I don't know which is better the results or the beautiful coconut scent.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

This is a really great scrub. They leave your skin feeling so smooth and refreshed, all while making it smell amazing as well.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Flushing, MI

If you love the smel of tanning lotion or the tropics, then this is for you! Love the smell! Love this product! Works well!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Irvington, NJ

This body scrub smells like paradise. I love anything coconut flavored so this was one the best nourishing scrub I've used
Paris B.
Paris B.
Brandon,manitoba

This smells so good I think in my opinion so good I have one but mine is the strawberry one in this one smells delicious
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Bronx, NY

I like this so much it's so good on my skin and it smells really good I used it three times and it was good on my skin.
Destinee D.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville , Sc

I personally haven't tried this product but I love everything coconut and coconut supposed to be really healthy for you
Chloe S.
Chloe S.

I adore the body shop, their products are amazing. Coconut is one of my favorite scents. It is so fresh and amazing.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Julie M.
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD

I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??

Join Now