BY THE BODY SHOP #28 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Samantha D.
Kailua Kona, HI
I am in love with Body shop products! The coconut scrub is so good to create smooth and fresh smelling skin.

I love the body butter to follow it. :)
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
It purifies my skin. It exfoliates and hydrates my skin, leaving it smooth and soft. It scrubs off the dead skin so the new healthy skin shows.
Lacey F.
Wellness Guru Expert
This body scrub is great. It removes dead skin and then hydrates your skin. The coconut scent it nice. It is not overly powerful nor overly sweet.
India J.
Edwardsburg, Mi
This is the best body scrub hands down. My skin feel so smooth after each use. I love the tropical coconut smell.
Mandi D.
It's body shop you can't go wrong!! Love this scrub and this is my favorite kind! I won't use any else now! Great for gifts
Tiffany H.
Austin , TX
The body shop has a lot of good skin care product especially their scrubs are so good. After u used it your skin will feel very fresh and new
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This stuff smells like a vacation in the sun. The scribbies are a little on the small side but it still leaves your skin smooth and soft.
Niki s.
I love the body shop products! Such a great scrub, and smells wonderful, and makes your skin feel great.
Rachel R.
Tomball, TX
This is easily the best scrub in the world! It's great at exfo;iating and removing the dead skin on the whole body and smells great.
Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN
Love love love this product so much. It makes my skin so smooth and it makes it smell incredible. I love the strawberry one most!
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Julie M.
Forest Hill, MD
I love this product but I am not sure what is the best way to apply it? Normally, I scoop some on my hands in the bath or show and kind of massage into my legs for a few minutes but it does not really lather. Is there a better method of putting it on? I feel like I am wasting a lot of it pretty quickly. Has anyone tried using it with a Clarisonic on their body, not their face?