Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#39 in Body Scrub
Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

FREE GIFT

Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

4 days left

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (16)
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Mobile, AL

EEK! I love the way my skin feels after using this body scrub! This product is not really for the fragrance smell after shower but more for your skin and hydrated appearance! well I shouldnt just say appearance but the actual feel too! I would recommend this to everyone!! I cant imaging this product being ideal for just a few people, but for everyone!! did i mention I love it!!?!
Lynne C.
Lynne C.
Lancaster , PA

This is a SUPER hydrating body butter. I love using it especially in winter when my skin is more dry on my legs. The smell of coconuts is really uplifting in these colder months. It can be pretty thick and sometimes it's overly hydrating. Drives me crazy when cat hair sticks to my legs after using this body butter. But the results are so worth it. My legs are super soft.
Rose W.
Rose W.
Phoenix, AZ

I am obsessed with Pink Grapefruit scented anything from The Body Shop, but the body scrub is one of my favorites. I mainly use it on my legs in the shower, and I love the gentle exfoliating from this scrub. It doesn't leave my skin feeling rubbed raw, just smooth and silky. It can be a little pricey, but since a little goes a long way, it lasts a while.
Anna F.
Anna F.
Murrysville, PA

This stuff always smells delicious, whatever scent you choose. It also lingers on the skin, but not too intensely. The oily texture of the scrub moisturized while also diminishing dead skin. The only draw back to this product that I see is tendency of the sugar scrub crystals to disintegrate quite quickly after applying it to your body.
Alissa J.
Alissa J.
Clive , IA

I love this product on so many, many levels. From the variety of scent choices to how soft it makes my skin feel after using it. I love using this before I shave my legs, or when I need some stress relief. I love the feeling of exfoliating! I have used a new of The body shop products since I was 5 years old (that's nearly 25 years!)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

One of the best body scrubs I've used thus far. The coconut scent is very natural, very light. It doesn't have that overly sweet, artificial sent. It's a great exfoliator to use a couple times a week without being too harsh or abrasive. The price is fair and affordable. I'd definitely recommend! The other scents are great too!
Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Muncie, IN

I purchased this body scrub at Ulta with very high hopes & expectations and I can honestly say that it met them very well. My girlfriends have raved about The Body Shop Body scrubs so I though I'd buy into the hype literally. It's still my go to scrub even after trying many others & you can't beat the price.
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Fresh Meadows, NY

The mango scented one is definitely my fave! It gets rid of all the dead skin on your body. Each time I use this scrub, my body feels squeaky clean. The only down side of this is that some of these scents are way too overpowering/strong; It's very potent in my opinion. Overall, I would purchase this again.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.

although this shrub was nice it is not really that impressive at all. but it still did the job to exfoliate my skin and left a nice scent behind. it also kept my body fresh and clean which is nice. i will keep using it but I'm not sure if i will ever repurchase it after i ran out of it thought...
Dawn C.
Dawn C.

Ok... Let's start with the scent... Love it... Now on to the scrub's consistency... Great and not too gritty ... It made my skin feel great and it glows. I use the scrub about twice a week during the winter, but about 3-4 time during the summer ... To keep my feet and arms soft. I simply love it.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on