BY THE BODY SHOP #57 in Body Scrub

Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania. see more...

• How often should I use it? And really smells like coconut?2 Answers
  • Is it really so good? And how it works?2 Answers
  • Does it work like the others and does it smell like sweet coconut?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The coconut scent is definitely my favorite scent because it is a natural coconut scent, not a sweet scent, but an actual coconut scent. " in 5 reviews
Ashley H.
Janesville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have always had an issue with dry skin and dark spots. I found this heaven sent body scrub whilst shopping online. I love the smell, the coconut fragrance is not overpowering. I also love how after using it for a week it has helped me diminish dark spots and dry skin.
Maureen S.
Northwood
Being over 50, shhhhhh don't tell anyone, my skin gets a little bit dry everywhere!. I have been trying so many things to improve it but nothing was helping until I got this in a gift basket for Christmas! It's amazing how soft and even shiny like MUCH younger skin!
Phoebe T.
I had the cocoa and shea butter one and I liked the scrub just not the scent. It left a strong perfumy smell on my scent when I expected something more subtle. I got it from a kit as a gift from a friend. I still need to try the bar of soap.
Shannon S.
Derry, PA
I wish I had a never ending supply of this. This stuff is absolutely amazing and it smells wonderful. It leaves my skin feeling extra soft and really nice. I use this probably every other day and it is perfect for my skin!
Star W.
I love a good body scrub my skin being soft is a must I use them at least 4 times a week if not more often it is gentle but of course you can feel the sugar bubbles their price is understandable because of their quality
Jaice M.
Haines City, FL
This is a good scrub to use on occasion. I don't feel like it does as much as some of my other scrubs but the smell is to die for and sometimes I just want to smell like coconut heaven. This is definitely coconut heaven.
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
Love this stuff. It smells so yummy and does a great job at getting all that dead skin off! Just don't scrub too hand! I don't use it as often as I should but that has to do with cost. I do buy it occasionally though.
Rebecca A.
Great smell, not too scratchy, and great for the shower! I use it before I shave my legs to really get the dead skin off before I shave. It leaves the skin more moisturized (which is important when you shave)!
lisa w.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love the smell of the coconut scrub. It's more of a cream scrub. So even though gets rid of all the dead skin at leaves your skin very hydrated. I really like this product and would definitely repurchase it.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gives the closest shave and leaves the softest skin even thru the next day. I've never had any other product do such a fine job. The particles are sand-like and not as rough as other exfoliating products I've used.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?