Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#26 in Body Scrub
Use The Body Shop®  Chocomania Body Scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar that moisturize and smooth skin by removing dead skin cells. Chocomania body scrub also stimulates skin microcirculation which leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. All this in an indulgent chocolate scent. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Body Scrub, Chocomania.
Photos (15)
Thuy B.
Thuy B.
Simi Valley, CA

This is the first body scrub that I tried. So far I don't like it, It doesn't exfoliate well enough. I've tried for several times but it doesn't live up to my expectation. Beside the scent was great but I think it doesn't do anything for me. After I scrubbed it on my body and rinsed it off with water it left a weird oil film on my skin and I don't like that feel at all. Overall, I will not purchase this again.
Marianna D.
Marianna D.

I love The Body Shop Body Srub! I usually primarily in the winter when dry skin is a problem due to the dry air. I usually use it dry before I have a shower. Then, I rinse it right off. I've tried using it while in the shower but I've found that it dissolves to easily and becomes syrupy. When doing it dry before a shower it gets all the dead skin off and has my skin feeling baby-smooth.
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.
Wyomissing, PA

The scrub isn't too bad. It smells really good and feels good on my legs. It also lasts a long time. I received this product as a gift from my aunt. It does do a good job of exfoliating and making my legs soft as well as feeling good. I put it on my face a few times before reading that it really shouldn't be used on the face. Overall it was a good product, not sure if I will buy again.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Lake Stevens, WA

I love the scents of all the Body Shop scrubs, and recently I finished the Glazed Apple sugar scrub, which smelled wonderful. They are nice and gritty, while also having a smoothness that leaves the skin feeling not too worn down. The scents last, and make the scrubs that much better. However, some seem to feel like there is a thin film if you dot properly wash them off completely
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Mobile, AL

EEK! I love the way my skin feels after using this body scrub! This product is not really for the fragrance smell after shower but more for your skin and hydrated appearance! well I shouldnt just say appearance but the actual feel too! I would recommend this to everyone!! I cant imaging this product being ideal for just a few people, but for everyone!! did i mention I love it!!?!
Lynne C.
Lynne C.
Lancaster , PA

This is a SUPER hydrating body butter. I love using it especially in winter when my skin is more dry on my legs. The smell of coconuts is really uplifting in these colder months. It can be pretty thick and sometimes it's overly hydrating. Drives me crazy when cat hair sticks to my legs after using this body butter. But the results are so worth it. My legs are super soft.
Eliza C.
Eliza C.
Dublin

I have been using this scrub for about a month and its probably the most amazing scrub i have ever used. It is so refreshing and moisturising. It gets rid of any dead skin and smells absolutely amazing!! I have seen a huge improvement in my skin after using this and it is truley a treat when showering. Very relaxing product. Has lots of different smells which is great!
Ema Marie H.
Ema Marie H.
Prievidza

I love The Body Shop's scrubs for summer. The smell of them is so amazing. My personal favorites are the grapefruit one and the strawberry one. I would love to try the new Piña Colada one as I checked it out in the store and it had a beautiful smell too. And let's be honest, there is nothing better than a good scrub after a hot day spent outside :) love it
Rose W.
Rose W.
Phoenix, AZ

I am obsessed with Pink Grapefruit scented anything from The Body Shop, but the body scrub is one of my favorites. I mainly use it on my legs in the shower, and I love the gentle exfoliating from this scrub. It doesn't leave my skin feeling rubbed raw, just smooth and silky. It can be a little pricey, but since a little goes a long way, it lasts a while.
Anna F.
Anna F.
Murrysville, PA

This stuff always smells delicious, whatever scent you choose. It also lingers on the skin, but not too intensely. The oily texture of the scrub moisturized while also diminishing dead skin. The only draw back to this product that I see is tendency of the sugar scrub crystals to disintegrate quite quickly after applying it to your body.
Emily H.
Emily H.

What is your favorite scent of TBS body scrub?
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

Where can I buy this?
Sky L.
Sky L.

Does this work to get dead skin cells off??
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

I love the smell of coconut but I am wondering how long does the scent stay on
Nafeeza H.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT

Isn't there a soap to this? where can I get this?

Join Now